This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Jeez... that's *exactly* what I'd done! Is that some kind of after-effect of visiting there or something?

Sally
    Yep--takes a while to come out of the RDA-induced coma! And to get back on topic, loved the wedding scenario I read in the "In Demand" series! Just love the idea of them having a small, intimate wedding. Be it in Vegas or somewhere lakeside. Just the two of them and a few of their closest friends in an intimate setting. Some friends of ours got married in Jamaica next a waterfall! Just them, the minister, and two witnesses--beautiful wedding!!!! Personally, I got married in a botanical garden during an orchid show with only ten people present. Wonderful, intimate, special!

And as for TV weddings, while I normally don't care for them, I loved Phoebe and Mike's wedding on friends! In the snow-covered street with only a few people there! How romantic! Everything pure white with freshly-fallen snow!! If there was a TV wedding I liked--that would be it!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Just to make you feel a little shippier--I just posted two new vids! One from Jack's pov and one from Sam's!

"Lady" by Kenny Rogers--a request from Ruralstar

and

"Still Holding Out for You" by SheDaisy--a request from JSDT

Enjoy! The link is in my sig!

Hey Marimba , I saw "lady" last night and it's an excellent video for Sam...may go and watch it again actually . My mind is a bit blurry and I can't remember the details ... .
      Haven't seen the other one yet but I will

Thank you

Caty

Comment

(Marimba asked if you'd been to the thunking thread..)

Jeez... that's *exactly* what I'd done! Is that some kind of after-effect of visiting there or something?
        Your brain will be muzzy for days.

So very brave of you, Major Sally, dear! I salute you. I think, since you
        figured out my signature, that there's a place reserved for you there,
        somewhere in the low rent district, right next to Mala, Tame and me.

(Waterwings, icing, and defib paddles are optional. CLEAR!)
        Have you read the definition of "fond" as in "we are fond of Colonel O'Neill"?

Now back to our regularly scheduled Jack and Sam hopefulness...

Jack & Sam deserve infinity together!
        OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          what about talking about your future together when you haven't even seen the inside of her house yet.
          taking her to an elderly couples party as a surprise when neither of you know ANYBODY there.
          walking out in a hissy fit the morning after you sleep with her.
          being condesending and demeaning regarding her job which is obviously very important to her.....

oh you've gone and done it now i'm on a rant...

Ok *breathe*.

*Calm blue ocean*

*Calm blue ocean*

*Calm blue ocean*

Comment

So who wants to take bets on how long she can hold out? I once made it *thinks hard... or is it hardly thinking?*..... I made it a hole 10 minutes! And it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. But if it gets real hard for ya, SaharaGate, that padded room really does work. Not that *I'd* know that or anything.

Sally
            Hi. My name is Sahara and I have been spoiler free for 10 hours.

Now if I somebody would just remove this straight jacket I could reach the mouse and click on the season 8 thread........

I could also stop typing with my chin.............

*I will not click* *I will not click* *I will not click*

Comment

[QUOTE=SaharaGate]Hehe. I think you're right.

In fact, as my good friend Jafana pointed out to me last night, apparently the Queer eye for the straight guy handbook >>

Don't ya just love those Queer Guys???

Are we calling Pete a potato now? Bleah! To Pete

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Just to make you feel a little shippier--I just posted two new vids! One from Jack's pov and one from Sam's!

"Lady" by Kenny Rogers--a request from Ruralstar

and

"Still Holding Out for You" by SheDaisy--a request from JSDT

Enjoy! The link is in my sig!
                Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! It was beautiful and made me cry...I've never had anyone make a video for me before. I feel so special! You're very talented and help make the wait until season 8 seem a little shorter.
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                  Hi. My name is Sahara and I have been spoiler free for 10 hours.

Now if I somebody would just remove this straight jacket I could reach the mouse and click on the season 8 thread........

I could also stop typing with my chin.............

*I will not click* *I will not click* *I will not click*
                  Hang in there! You can do it! I can't! I keep telling myself I will not look at spoilers and I keep going back there every day. Funny thing is I didn't start looking at spoilers until the second half of season 7 and I KNOW I didn't enjoy those episodes as much as I would have if I hadn't looked. Does that stop me now? NO....I have absolutely no willpower.

But...it might also be because I read what everyone in the UK said about the episodes before I actually saw them; so I knew what had actually happened and not just what had been speculated. So I have to read the spoilers for season 8 to see what ruined it for me...spoilers or transcripts? Yep, that's the reason I HAVE to read them...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Video 27 dedicated to HailDorothy aka linda

"What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's) ..VERY FUNNY...

Jack wants to show Sam he 's is very smart..Hummmm.

Click on my link below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hi

just thought id post and say hi to all the other s&j shippers out there!

im a full fledged shipper ( i was with the x-files aswell)

Also, just had a though for a song for anyone who does the videos, some may disagree with me but id just thought id mention it. the song is To Lost In You - by the Sugababes (it was on the soundtrack for love actually) i was listening to it while reading the posts on this thread (and wow there are a lot). If you listen to it, i think you would no what i mean.

anyways, i hope to post again soon and hear from other fellow shippers!
                      Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

We're at 1000 Posts! Yippee! Congratulations everyone (cough*Tame*cough)!

I should probably say something deep and meaningful about Sam and Jack now, but everyone else is so much better at it...I just end up sounding like an idiot most of the time. Everyone here is so quick that by the time I think of something "witty" to say, it's already been said.
                        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Can we get one thing straight ...
                          what the hell is a shipper?

Comment

Yay you reached 1000 posts! As you know, we close a thread down when it reaches the 1000 post mark, so join us over at the new Shipper II thread for lots of shippy fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

And here it is, your brand spanking new S/J ship thread to play in. The usual rules apply - this thread is a ship friendly thread, for those who see ship between Sam and Jack. It was originally started as a place for S/J shippers to talk about ship without having to feel they had to justify why they see it.

To view the Sam/Jack Shipper Thread I, click HERE
                              sigpic

Comment

I posted this in thread I.....but I thought I reposted it here too ..just in case.. .....And CONGRATS everybody on the 1000 post and the 12000 something viewings in thread I.

Video 27 dedicated to HailDorothy aka linda

"What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's) ..VERY FUNNY...

Jack wants to show Sam he can be very smart..Hummmm.

Just in case the last title is unclear ..it's says "WOHOOO we 're in the lift ALONE..She's so hot" You'll understand when you watch the video ..Have fun.

Click on my link below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 10 May 2004, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X