This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geekyred
    Normally the commentary is in the special features menu and you just turn it on to hear it while you watch the ep. So the norm straight out the box would be a normal ep, then you just go and turn it on when you want to listen to what they've got to say about the ep.
    drat you beat me
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Mala!!!!
      You are sooooooooo much a Genius!!!!!!!!
      see other thread for reward!!!

Speaking of rewards, Tame.... where'd you get that thunkable pic of Rick! At first, I thought his clothes had burnt off , but then had to take a closer look and realized it was from RDA's outdoor excursion to some lake thingie, right? Anyhoo, THANK YOU for the hot Rick pic!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Geeky red...that is wonderful!!! Thank you...made me all Shippy for the evening
        *blushes and curtsy's* awwww thanks Tame.

geeky

Comment

Spoiler Space S7 "Grace"
          I was listening to the 'Grace' audio commentary and was surprised to learn that the scene between Sam and Jack was filmed as two different versions. One where Sam kisses Jack and one where she doesn't. Supposedly, there was a poll on the internet to determine by public opinion which scene would be used. Instead TPTB decided to combine the scenes into the dream within the dream. Since I didn't enter online fandom until after "Grace", anyone hear of a poll?

Also, at the end of the show the comment is made, "So do you think that will satisfy the shippers?" (Yeah up until Chernobyl) The response is, "I don't know." The reply is, "I think it will keep the pot boiling." (and boiling over after Chernobyl)

It is the end of the day, and I'm fustrated. So, I would like the tell TPTB (in a gentle and loving way) to either cr@p or get off the pot. FCOL, either make them have a professional relationship or give them a romantic one...Just make a decision and quit playing both sides.

*end of rant*

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Speaking of rewards, Tame.... where'd you get that thunkable pic of Rick! At first, I thought his clothes had burnt off , but then had to take a closer look and realized it was from RDA's outdoor excursion to some lake thingie, right? Anyhoo, THANK YOU for the hot Rick pic!

Sally
            well Sally I will tell you... I will have to go back and if I can get the addy for that...but I edited the photo and blurred out all the stuff around Rick well because he was all I wanted
            so I will take a look and get back with you

Sally - The pics are captures from Rick's Beyond the Gate DVD extra... it willbe just a few yet before I have an addy for you tho
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 09 May 2004, 09:35 PM.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Spoiler Space S7 "Grace"
              I was listening to the 'Grace' audio commentary and was surprised to learn that the scene between Sam and Jack was filmed as two different versions. One where Sam kisses Jack and one where she doesn't. Supposedly, there was a poll on the internet to determine by public opinion which scene would be used. Instead TPTB decided to combine the scenes into the dream within the dream. Since I didn't enter online fandom until after "Grace", anyone hear of a poll?

Also, at the end of the show the comment is made, "So do you think that will satisfy the shippers?" (Yeah up until Chernobyl) The response is, "I don't know." The reply is, "I think it will keep the pot boiling." (and boiling over after Chernobyl)

It is the end of the day, and I'm fustrated. So, I would like the tell TPTB (in a gentle and loving way) to either cr@p or get off the pot. FCOL, either make them have a professional relationship or give them a romantic one...Just make a decision and quit playing both sides.

*end of rant*
              I'm surprised they were that blatant about the ship... usually they hardly mention it or down play it... I'm also surprised they had a poll... I find it hard to believe that they would do one...

Out of curiosity who did the commentary?
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc. Then the ep regresses to show how this came about.
                I know I'm still about 60 + posts behind but I am SOOOO loving this idea! Plus, It would be a really good way for PTB to make it up to us for 'the ep that shall not be named'!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  I'm surprised they were that blatant about the ship... usually they hardly mention it or down play it... I'm also surprised they had a poll... I find it hard to believe that they would do one...

Out of curiosity who did the commentary?
                  Director Peter F. Woeste
                  Director of Photography Jim Menard
                  Cameraman Will Waring
                  Set Decorator Mark Davidson

Token ~

Comment

He'll be so sad, because he was wanting to have little potato nuggets with Sam.

Sally
                    Would those be the "tater tots"? ( cheesy, I know)

Comment

*end of rant*
                      Just to make you feel a little shippier--I just posted two new vids! One from Jack's pov and one from Sam's!

"Lady" by Kenny Rogers--a request from Ruralstar

and

"Still Holding Out for You" by SheDaisy--a request from JSDT

Enjoy! The link is in my sig!
                      Last edited by marimba26; 09 May 2004, 10:25 PM. Reason: change yucky blue

Comment

Director Peter F. Woeste
                        Director of Photography Jim Menard
                        Cameraman Will Waring
                        Set Decorator Mark Davidson
                        Wow, 4 people, usually it's only 2 or 3

Thanks for the info

I can't wait to get my s7 DVDs I keep hearing about 'this' and 'that' and I hate the fact that the U.S. gets them so late.
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

I never saw a poll. When I'd met Amanda last year at Comic-Con and mentioned that I was an S/J shipper, she'd said that she'd just finished filming a kiss with RDA (for Grace) and that there might be a poll to see if they should show it or not. I remembered thinking at the time that a poll would be a bad idea because it could be rigged. Well, I really believe there wasn't one.

I'm glad they showed it the way they did, seeing as the alternative was NOT showing it. Well, the other (and BETTER) alternative was showing it, and *complete*, but at least we got 'something' out of it instead of NO kiss. I guess I'm a glass is half full kinda gal.

Sally
                          Last edited by majorsal; 09 May 2004, 10:51 PM. Reason: sun spots... or stupidity
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Would those be the "tater tots"? ( cheesy, I know)
                            That's perfect! That's what I was going for actually, but my brain's not been firing on all it's cylinders lately (since birth), so.... what was I saying again???

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

That's perfect! That's what I was going for actually, but my brain's not been firing on all it's cylinders lately (since birth), so.... what was I saying again???

Sally
                              Been over to the thunking thread, eh Sal? Got a little RDA haze?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Been over to the thunking thread, eh Sal? Got a little RDA haze?

Jeez... that's *exactly* what I'd done! Is that some kind of after-effect of visiting there or something?

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X