This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50

He looks too happy, btw, for the Mr. P. we hate, but it makes me laugh!
    maybe he looks so happy because he has no idea that sam is onto him and his sneaky ways and is about to dump him for an actual man. (by which i mean jack).

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      ok i'll give this one a shot, and if i'm wrong or completely inadiquate at explaining i'll let auntie sally do it.

when there is a new post in a thread, there should be a little grey box beside the tread title with a white "V" shape in it. if you click on that icon, it SHOULD in THEORY (ie mine) bring you to the newest unread post in that thread. so you no longer have to go through hundreds of posts you've already seen on the s/j shipper thread
      Thanks for the tip -- had to go put a kiddie back in bed (don't they know it's dangerous to mess with mama's down time when I'm on this thread?) and tried it -- it works!

Comment

i'm telling you its an omen!
        stupid irish people died over a hundred years ago because they either liked pete, or were too stupid to eat something else! and i'm betting on the pete thing. TPTB should sit up and take note!
        Hehe. I think you're right.

In fact, as my good friend Jafana pointed out to me last night, apparently the Queer eye for the straight guy handbook (or whatever it's called) has a list of acceptable and unnacceptable things to do in a new relationship. Well, any relationship really.

The list of totally unacceptable things happens to include:

Spoilers, Chimera (though I doubt anyone hasn't seen the ep!)

Following her around and.....(wait for it...)

Doing an FBI backup check on her.

Powers that Be....take note!

Comment

here's something that I think you'll enjoy. Thanks to you for the links to the Behind the Scenes pix!

Hey, Mala, where's the tongue??? This pic is taken out of context.
          Looks more romantic then it was. Tee hee. We need the tongue...
          or is that just the other thread?

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

OK....I'm hanging my head in shame as I type (which is quite a difficult thing to do by the way, without making too many typos)

Yeah, well, I quoted JM from a chat last year about the BWC and Sam getting a b/f who she drops like a sack of potatoes for Jack by the end of the show... And then in a fit of madness I started the Potatohead Collection...

But to make up for it, here's something that I think you'll enjoy. Thanks to you for the links to the Behind the Scenes pix!
            Mala!!!!
            You are sooooooooo much a Genius!!!!!!!!
            see other thread for reward!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              I love this! maybe we can make it so he who will not be named is erased? hallucination maybe?
              Can we do that!!!!!????
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                LMAO! (no disrespect intended).

I remember that from my lit classes.

The world should sit up and take note...
                People ACTUALLY died...Oh my that is not good.......

Think I will stick to Mr. Potatoe Head from now on

Comment

Hehe. I think you're right.

In fact, as my good friend Jafana pointed out to me last night, apparently the Queer eye for the straight guy handbook (or whatever it's called) has a list of acceptable and unnacceptable things to do in a new relationship. Well, any relationship really.

The list of totally unacceptable things happens to include:

Spoilers, Chimera (though I doubt anyone hasn't seen the ep!)

Following her around and.....(wait for it...)

Doing an FBI backup check on her.

Powers that Be....take note!
                  what about talking about your future together when you haven't even seen the inside of her house yet.
                  taking her to an elderly couples party as a surprise when neither of you know ANYBODY there.
                  walking out in a hissy fit the morning after you sleep with her.
                  being condesending and demeaning regarding her job which is obviously very important to her.....

oh you've gone and done it now i'm on a rant...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    People ACTUALLY died...Oh my that is not good.......

Think I will stick to Mr. Potatoe Head from now on
                    hey its our own fault for being too stupid (and poor) to grow anything other than potatoes. we all know what a symbol of true evil they are.

Can we do that!!!!!????
                    we can do ANYTHING!

Comment

Tame, you are no longer Super Shippy Soldier... A Death Glider Pilot!! Wow!! I guess you can load your ship up with Nana's cookies and drop them from above?!

Token ~

Comment

Spoiler Space Episode I will not Name

what about talking about your future together when you haven't even seen the inside of her house yet.
                        taking her to an elderly couples party as a surprise when neither of you know ANYBODY there.
                        walking out in a hissy fit the morning after you sleep with her.
                        being condesending and demeaning regarding her job which is obviously very important to her.....

oh you've gone and done it now i'm on a rant...
                        Ya know I TOTALLY forgot HE hadn't even seen the inside of her house yet and then the first time he does, he gets a hot bedroom moment AND THEN acts an idiot aftrewards
                        OMGosh Add that to ALL of the OTHER things that make an idiot

Well now I am on a rant with you!!!
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 09 May 2004, 08:23 PM. Reason: cause I am stupid sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                          Thanks for the tip -- had to go put a kiddie back in bed (don't they know it's dangerous to mess with mama's down time when I'm on this thread?) and tried it -- it works!
                          yay. god bless the little shiplets

Comment

yeah i did that, and i also did an advanced search. but then i got bored looking for it and got distracted by something shiney.

and yes. explain please. but only if you want to.

Let's say you're in the 'General Discussion' thread. You see 'The Sam/Jack Shipper thread', with a little box with a check in it right before it. It's 'that' that you click on that'll take you to the newest post that you haven't read.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler Space Episode I will not Name

Ya know I TOTALLY forgot HE hadn't even seen the inside of her house yet and then the first time he does, he gets a hot bedroom moment AND THEN acts an idiot aftrewards
                              OMGosh Add that to ALL of the OTHER things that make an idiot

Well now I am on a rant with you!!!
                              i know! how rude is that

and btw, i nearly wet myself when i read your reason for editing

Comment

So this is my solemn promise not to read any more spoilers, even if they do have the shippers up in arms....and especially if they mention P***

So who wants to take bets on how long she can hold out? I once made it *thinks hard... or is it hardly thinking?*..... I made it a hole 10 minutes! And it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. But if it gets real hard for ya, SaharaGate, that padded room really does work. Not that *I'd* know that or anything.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X