X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaharaGate
    LOL!

Well I'm in Australia but my family is German....so potatoes are a staple in our house!
    millions of my people died in a famine due to bad potatoes. you would think that TPTB would have taken this as a BAD sign! then again you would think my people would have learned their lesson and stopped with the potatoes already.
    so, whose more stupid, the irish or TPTB on stargate? (choose your answer wisely, were a rowdy bunch )

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      love the picture Mala...I want Sam and Jack to be married in the AU episode with a kid...Grace!

Happy Mother's Day to ship mommy and nana!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Thank you darling!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        ok i'll give this one a shot, and if i'm wrong or completely inadiquate at explaining i'll let auntie sally do it.

when there is a new post in a thread, there should be a little grey box beside the tread title with a white "V" shape in it. if you click on that icon, it SHOULD in THEORY (ie mine) bring you to the newest unread post in that thread. so you no longer have to go through hundreds of posts you've already seen on the s/j shipper thread

I want to thank you for the explanation and so does my mouse hand.
        Ship Nana

Comment

I agree...Janet's death wouldn't be as meaningful if she just comes back...if shes in the AU episode, I hope TPTB do it well
          lets face it. TPTB Always do AU episodes well. sure sign of this is that sam & jack are together in all of them so far.
          and teal'c is always (so far) a bad @$$ jaffa first prime. in the next one i think he should be anubis' first prime. (and herak is working at the SGC. HA!)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            While I was lying in bed, I was thinking about the hilarious(sp?) potato head photos we've seen on this thread.... how did we start this whole thing? I can't remember how it was introduced and why.

Sally
            OK....I'm hanging my head in shame as I type (which is quite a difficult thing to do by the way, without making too many typos)

Yeah, well, I quoted JM from a chat last year about the BWC and Sam getting a b/f who she drops like a sack of potatoes for Jack by the end of the show... And then in a fit of madness I started the Potatohead Collection...

But to make up for it, here's something that I think you'll enjoy. Thanks to you for the links to the Behind the Scenes pix!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I want to thank you for the explanation and so does my mouse hand.
              your welcome ship nana. i hope it works for you and your mouse hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                OK....I'm hanging my head in shame as I type (which is quite a difficult thing to do by the way, without making too many typos)

Yeah, well, I quoted JM from a chat last year about the BWC and Sam getting a b/f who she drops like a sack of potatoes for Jack by the end of the show... And then in a fit of madness I started the Potatohead Collection...

But to make up for it, here's something that I think you'll enjoy. Thanks to you for the links to the Behind the Scenes pix!

I just love that picture. It probably was the way it was written in the original script just like other kisses were written and then removed at the last minute. Why can't they just leave the scripts alone and do them the way they were written.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

OH. MY. GOD! i love you. WOW! i hadn't looked at that one yet and i haven't gotten my DVD in the post yet so...WOW!

(and there is no shame in the potato head thing. we all know he's just a sack of....potatoes. the potato head thing is a nice reminder of that).
                  no... wait....
                  yes you should hang your head in shame! and to make up for that fiasco... post more pics like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Teally Anderson sounds better than Teally O'Neill. All you prospective parents out there, don't name your kid UNTIL you've said the first and last names together. Watch the initials too. From one who's been there. And MeiMei, welcome. Glad you're here.

Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc. Then the ep regresses to show how this came about.
                    I love this! maybe we can make it so he who will not be named is erased? hallucination maybe?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      My plan is for Teal'c to lock these two in a broom closet and not let them out until they have had their little chat. He could stand guard outside the closet and I don't think anyone would bother them, especially ! Teal'c really must be tired of their crying on his shoulder all the time.

Can't you just see him shoving them inside that closet?!
                      That reminds me of a fan fic by Jez... it's NC-17 It's not a closet but I think it works

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...imelovers.html
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I love this! maybe we can make it so he who will not be named is erased? hallucination maybe?
                        ooh ooh! like in dallas. only good.

Comment

millions of my people died in a famine due to bad potatoes.
                          LMAO! (no disrespect intended).

I remember that from my lit classes.

The world should sit up and take note...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I agree with that ..really cute .....I would prefer to baby sit for the little darling than the litte poatoe head

Thank you Mala for the laugh

Caty aka ShipDiva
                            You're welcome! and thank YOU for your videos!

Aren't you the one who likes animated GIFs?
                            Here's something for you! :

He looks too happy, btw, for the Mr. P. we hate, but it makes me laugh!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                              LMAO! (no disrespect intended).

I remember that from my lit classes.

The world should sit up and take note...
                              i'm telling you its an omen!
                              stupid irish people died over a hundred years ago because they either liked pete, or were too stupid to eat something else! and i'm betting on the pete thing. TPTB should sit up and take note!

Comment

OH. MY. GOD! i love you. WOW! i hadn't looked at that one yet and i haven't gotten my DVD in the post yet so...WOW!

(and there is no shame in the potato head thing. we all know he's just a sack of....potatoes. the potato head thing is a nice reminder of that).
                                no... wait....
                                yes you should hang your head in shame! and to make up for that fiasco... post more pics like that!
                                Well, I love you guys, too! Oh yeah, I do have some more... but I must pace myself, you know!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X