Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teally Anderson sounds better than Teally O'Neill. All you prospective parents out there, don't name your kid UNTIL you've said the first and last names together. Watch the initials too. From one who's been there. And MeiMei, welcome. Glad you're here.

Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc. Then the ep regresses to show how this came about.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      i'm trying to be....relatively spoiler free too. but what if they give us potatoes for dinner and we think its a sign? a spoiler in disguise if you will.

Oh no!!!!! I had potatoes for dinner last night!

Potatoe salad in fact.

Is that an omen?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Oh, and I figured out how to read the newest post on a thread you're following. I'll only explain it if someone wants me to, because it's too darn complicated to go into.

Sally

Oh yes, please explain. I'm getting tired of trying to remember what page I'm on and even then I get it wrong half the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc. Then the ep regresses to show how this came about.
          I would LOVE that!

I could so imagine TPTB doing something like that.....right at the end of the series that is.

Would sure make everyone sit up and take notice after a teaser like that

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            but he's got to say " O'Neill, Major Carter, it's time to quit D***ing around"!

Oh that is just great!! Can't you just see Teal'c saying that with a straight face. I think everyone would just fall off their seats laughing.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

Potatoe salad in fact.

Is that an omen?

Naw, that is just indigestion you are feeling.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Hi Caty,
                Thanks for the great feedback. I haven't checked the thread for a couple of days and I can't believe the number of pages to read! I love Evanescence as well but find it a little depressing at times, which is why I only used a couple of songs for Sam/Jack. I don't want to be depressed about those two.

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Lorelei ..I watched "here without you" ..absolutely brilliant ..loved all the clips .

I also watched going under ...which I was just about to start making for Sam too ..I just love Evanescence style of music too...Very nice video of Sam ...smashing clips too.

Did you use the painting effect on most of the clip cuz my painting effect is completely different than yours ..Mine is a lot stronger and I used it once and the clip looked like a moving painting .LOL

Yours looks very subtle if you used it ...which I'm not 100% sure cuz it's subtle .

Carry on the good work

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

Potatoe salad in fact.

Is that an omen?
                  how do you think I feel. i'm in ireland. we have potatoes for EVERY MEAL!!!

Comment

love the picture Mala...I want Sam and Jack to be married in the AU episode with a kid...Grace!

Happy Mother's Day to ship mommy and nana!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                      Nope, I swear I mean it. Heroes pt2 did me in. I watched that ep just wishing I had avoided all the spoliers. So I'm going to go back to being an in-the-dark fan. Hopefully I won't be dissapointed or let down. Fingers crossed.
                      I'm doing that too...its so fun to watch an episode with no idea whats going to happen (other than basic plot info)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Okay, some craziness.. Sam is shown waking up in bed. Because the intro showed scenes from Chimera, the implication is that the camera will show "Ugh" as the person next to her, but glory be, as the camera pans over the sleeping partner as Sam reaches over to him, we see it is Jack! Major kissing,etc.
                        i cannot stress this point enough, so i'm just going to shout it at the top of my ..... well voice. only in written form

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. LOVE. THIS. IDEA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Naw, that is just indigestion you are feeling.
                          Phew!

I was worried for a minute there.

Is it being disloyal to the S/J ship to eat - nay, to enjoy - potatoes now? Or is it not potatoes per se that cause an onset of nausea/indigestion, just potatoes with *heads*? Technical term being *potatoe heads*?

You know, normally I don't post negatively about P*** on this forum (real world takes up too much time to waste it on negativity), but I just can't help it today....I watched THAT episode last night

I know I know...you probably are all wondering what possessed me, but well....I couldn't help it. My brother and I have been watching season 7 in order from beginning to end again, and it was next. I must maintain the order!

Besides...the Osiris storyline was kinda cool....and there were two Sam/Jack scenes.

AND Pete wasn't terrible in the first half - little too mushy for my taste in men, but not BAD - and I could have lived with it until the events of the *morning after*....not sure it was all worth it though.

Ok, I'll stop there....wasn't intending this post to rehash the merits/travesty of that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            how do you think I feel. i'm in ireland. we have potatoes for EVERY MEAL!!!

LOL!

Well I'm in Australia but my family is German....so potatoes are a staple in our house!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Oh yes, please explain. I'm getting tired of trying to remember what page I'm on and even then I get it wrong half the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                              ok i'll give this one a shot, and if i'm wrong or completely inadiquate at explaining i'll let auntie sally do it.

when there is a new post in a thread, there should be a little grey box beside the tread title with a white "V" shape in it. if you click on that icon, it SHOULD in THEORY (ie mine) bring you to the newest unread post in that thread. so you no longer have to go through hundreds of posts you've already seen on the s/j shipper thread

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                Jonas is pretty close to Sam and Jack he should have been a part of the wedding IMO

I hate to point this out...

Spoiler space Heroes part 2
                                But Janet's DEAD

gone, no longer with us, deceased, kicked the bucket, checked out.

Personally I think it would trivialize her sacrifice to bring her back.

*thwap*

Do you know how ruthless kids are today... that's just begging to be made fun of.

keep dreaming Sally
                                I agree...Janet's death wouldn't be as meaningful if she just comes back...if shes in the AU episode, I hope TPTB do it well

~Imzadi

Comment

Working...
                                X