This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    It has taken me awhile to post a response to those links, Sally, because I fainted! Wow! This stuff was on the DVDs? A kiss on the forehead would have put 'Death Knell' on the top of my most favorite eps. Maybe we could edit it in?
    You fainted!

When I saw them, I drooled a bucket load. *yuck at imagine I just created*

I, of course, have already saved these luscious pics to my hard drive. *sighs* I'm thinking this was strictly behind the scenes stuff. These were some of the 'shippier' caps from the latest UK Region 2 DVD. Of the two albums, the first is of pics from the Death Knell Directors series, and the second is of RDA pics/ RDA and AT pics from the Beyond the Gate feature with spoilers for Grace. I got this info and links from Jo. R off of the Sam/Jack list.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

i cannot wait until i get the new dvd. i better get it sometime next week or i think i'll go sane! god forbid that should ever happen.

Comment

Wow! What a cool new forum!! I like it here! A lot more options! Anyway, just thought I would post in my favorite thread and say hello to my shipper friends!

And btw Caty, love your new video!! It's awesome!

Oh yeah, and does anyone know when season 7 is coming out on DVD in the U.S.?

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
          Oh yeah, and does anyone know when season 7 is coming out on DVD in the U.S.?
          We've been discussing that in the Season 7 folder... no news as of yet
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            You fainted!

When I saw them, I drooled a bucket load. *yuck at imagine I just created*

Sally
            Well, fainted as in "I can't believe it was filmed and didn't make the final cut." After 'Chimera', they could have thrown us a bone. Pleeease!!! They are so cute together!

Token ~

Comment

But they did throw us a bone, several IMO, after Chimera.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                But they did throw us a bone, several IMO, after Chimera.

I thought so too. In fact, with all the bones we've gotten, we can now make a small animal. But really, after * Chimera *, who'd have thunk we'd have gotten anything? And thank god we did!

Sally

ps - I *soooooooooo* miss Delphi!!!!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

ShipDiva

Thanks so much I finally found it. Downloaded it but hubby says I have to get off of computer and get to bed so I will watch it tomorrow which is technically today. Can't wait to watch it.

Sugar cookies for all good little shippers from the Ship Nana!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I thought so too. In fact, with all the bones we've gotten, we can now make a small animal. But really, after * Chimera *, who'd have thunk we'd have gotten anything? And thank god we did!

Sally

ps - I *soooooooooo* miss Delphi!!!!
                    I have to agree with yopu Sally..I was surprised with the level of Ship after the Ep I will not name I think that is why i am so surprised that things don't sound more hopeful for S8...but I am perky and hopeful tonight

Those pic you posted made my night........
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I asked this question once on the sam/jack list, so now I'm going to ask it here. If the powers 'had' to have a significant other for either Sam or Jack, which one would be easier for 'you' to take? I'd rather of had Jack with another woman. I just think I'd take it easier than Sam having another guy. Here's why I think I feel this way. I identify with Sam in *so* many ways, and being in love with Jack being a major one. Having said that, I just can't see myself being with another man when I'm in love with Jack as much as I am. Now, if fairness, I know that Sam can't control this situation because the WRITERS are , but if I were Sam, I'd have changed this situation a long time ago. But I've said this before; I'm more in love with Jack than the way Sam's written. So, which one of them would be easier for you to take with an 'other'?

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        ShipDiva

Thanks so much I finally found it. Downloaded it but hubby says I have to get off of computer and get to bed so I will watch it tomorrow which is technically today. Can't wait to watch it.

Sugar cookies for all good little shippers from the Ship Nana!
                        Shipp Nana....
                        I know what you mean...... was rushing the family OUT of the room...wondering what everyone was talking about...LOL
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          hi kids. i've decided to change my screen name. i was boomoo, i have become stargate barbie. i don't know why, i just makes more sense than boomoo.
                          that and i was bored.

Okay....the new name is working for me....I liked boomoo....but I like Stargate Barbie too...Sorry you were bored though was no one here for you to talk about Sam & Jack....

Comment

Hey Y'all!!!
                            The new board is up,how cool!
                            My kid made me a sig and I just had to post to show everyone.
                            The pics are of Sam and Jack (from the ep Descent)and it's the only ep I could think of where they are together, alone and wet.(for the water in waterfall,get it?) Ship on a ship!!!
                            So,I will post more tomorrow since it's late and I'm a bit loopy.(can you tell??)

Comment

So, which one of them would be easier for you to take with an 'other'?
                              Honestly, at this point, neither. but to be fair and answer your question, I'd rather Sam be happy.

I'd just grit my teeth and smile
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                Hey Y'all!!!
                                The new board is up,how cool!
                                My kid made me a sig and I just had to post to show everyone.
                                The pics are of Sam and Jack (from the ep Descent)and it's the only ep I could think of where they are together, alone and wet.(for the water in waterfall,get it?) Ship on a ship!!!
                                So,I will post more tomorrow since it's late and I'm a bit loopy.(can you tell??)

Wow that is a cool signature....I had my son over here a bunch too..That is neat that you kid made that for you!! sometimes they do stuff that reminds us why we love them so much

Comment

Working...
                                X