Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no need to feel pathetic at all. I just wondered if you ever slept. I've pretty much decided BCM is a machine or that I've been cloned at some point since he agrees with everything I say (xoxoxo Ship Daddy). But a lot of my posts go unanswered. I wonder if it's a mod thing? Sniff, sniff. Either that or I'm just completely unintersting.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
      Beautiful location... but why does it look like Canada?

Because *everything* looks like Canada!

I was with you for the shippers go nuts... but the applause grates. Weddings are NOT entertainment, they are a ceremony, you're not supposed to clap. It's the consecration of a holy union.

Not *my* wedding! Maybe they're clapping because they were all so happy that those two finally stopped being buttheads and got together??? Or maybe Sam and Jack forgot their deodorants and they're clapping that they're leaving??? Or maybe they're clapping because it's scripted to??? Or *insert stupid idea of choice*

If anyone claps at MY wedding they're going to be shot

So I suppose juggling while riding a unicycle's out of the question?

(That would be one of the numerous reasons I hate TV weddings )

What if Sam and Jack have wild monkey sex in the aisle?(that is one mother of a word to try to look up for spelling)

Poor Jonas got the shaft, where was his wedding invite?
      He had to crash the party!?!?
      Oops. Uh, he 'couldn't' be there because he had to bring the surprise guest!

I'm not to crazy about the idea of an AUJanet... because it would probably be harder not easier to live with... She's not really Janet, Janet died. AUJanet lived a differnet life, especially if her world was destroyed and that's why she was here.

But Janet HAD to be there! I won't accept she's gone! *scares self* An AU Janet needs a home. She and Jonas started a relationship while she was recovering. (no sex, just oohs and aahs and ain't he/she cute stuff) Also, Cassie needed Janet back, even if this one's different. Oh, poohy, I just wanted Sam to have her best friend present.<g>

I've heard Hawaii is good this time of year.

So's Siberia, but I thought they'd enjoy the sun more.... *shakes head at MAN reaction to wedding bliss scenario*

I'm not to crazy about the name Teally.

*won't comment on the 'I'm not crazy' part* She's named after Teal'c, so there you go you... you MAN you!

Sally *smiles fondly at ship daddy*
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Yeah, we certainly don't want to leave BCM out of the No Life club. I really don't know how you guys do it. I mean I mostly stay at home with my son and I go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays but other than that it feels like I'm on my computer most of the time and I have nowhere near the post count you guys do.
        Being very part-time employed currently, and looking for a new job helps Of course I look for new jobs on-line, and my chosen profession involves computers 24/7 anyway... and I can type *really* fast

So basically I have no life, no job, well not NO job, just not much of one yet, and dwindling money so I don't go very far from home these days or my computer, with my internet connection which I love so dearly

And I'm still an optimist
        I'm going to get a new job soon, and Sam and Jack are going to get together. (AND I'm on topic )
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

There's no need to feel pathetic at all. I just wondered if you ever slept. I've pretty much decided BCM is a machine or that I've been cloned at some point since he agrees with everything I say (xoxoxo Ship Daddy). But a lot of my posts go unanswered. I wonder if it's a mod thing? Sniff, sniff. Either that or I'm just completely unintersting.
          AHHH Never.......It might be the clone thing...they think you are BCM....hehehehe
          Really, I thought you always got answered here...... I hope you do!! *glares* out at all the sleeping shippers.. No I don't sleep, I just work...and I just keep GW on as well so I can pop in constantly. Well YOU are the SHip Mum...so that may explain too why you too agree on everything
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I've pretty much decided BCM is a machine or that I've been cloned at some point since he agrees with everything I say (xoxoxo Ship Daddy).
            I do NOT! <-- see I just disagreed
            But aren't parents supposed to put up a unified front? Be supportive of eachother and what they say

But a lot of my posts go unanswered. I wonder if it's a mod thing? Sniff, sniff.
            (((((((Shipperahoy)))))))

Either that or I'm just completely unintersting.
            No, it's that you're so smart and right that no one can argue with you... most of the time we just have to nod our heads and agree... bow to your superior intelect and knowledge... defer to... well you get the point
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Tame, you're NOT pathetic, just a sweetie super soldier who hands out flowers to the enemy.

*inserts heavy-duty naquada powered cell pack into Jack clone* Here, hon, get ready for my 'new and improved' Jack clone! You're the first one -after me- to try out this newer version. And I promise this one's head won't fall off! *shakes head at unfortunate accidents* It wasn't my fault that his head fell off at 'that' moment! How was I to know that when you bend him like that when he's.... *clears throat* So there, honey, enjoy your new toy while you're in between posting sessions.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Being very part-time employed currently, and looking for a new job helps Of course I look for new jobs on-line, and my chosen profession involves computers 24/7 anyway... and I can type *really* fast
                I work full-time but hey they pay me either way
                So basically I have no life, no job, well not NO job, just not much of one yet, and dwindling money so I don't go very far from home these days or my computer, with my internet connection which I love so dearly
                I have deadlines. So I am always working, reading, gathering and then creating/editing presentations. and if I would stop looking at GW at work all day I would probably get more done there...NOT.. have 17 yr old twins so I too have dwindling money so I never go far that and they always have my car
                And I'm still an optimist
                I'm going to get a new job soon, and Sam and Jack are going to get together. (AND I'm on topic )
                Yes you will get that spankin shiny new job...and then where will we be, with no Ship Daddy thats where..sniff sniff....
                and OF COURSE sam & Jack will end up together (sneaking in topic)
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Tame, you're NOT pathetic, just a sweetie super soldier who hands out flowers to the enemy.

*inserts heavy-duty naquada powered cell pack into Jack clone* Here, hon, get ready for my 'new and improved' Jack clone! You're the first one -after me- to try out this newer version. And I promise this one's head won't fall off! *shakes head at unfortunate accidents* It wasn't my fault that his head fell off at 'that' moment! How was I to know that when you bend him like that when he's.... *clears throat* So there, honey, enjoy your new toy while you're in between posting sessions.

Sally
                  Sally....you minx you!!!!!!!
                  I will gladly take that *new and improved* jack off your hands
                  I thought we weren't going to mention that ...ahem...other incident

Comment

No, it's that you're so smart and right that no one can argue with you... most of the time we just have to nod our heads and agree... bow to your superior intelect and knowledge... defer to... well you get the point
                    Have I mentioned lately how much I love you, you dear sweet man? Flatterly will get you everywhere.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Oz... that sigpic of yours isn't about Jack comparing to Sam PS's size attributes, or, there, lack of, perhaps?

Sally, being naughty
                      Sorry, I was in another thread taking care of pressing matters...
                      But all seriousness aside, YES! Sally, that's it exactly!

You get the prize for correctly sizing up attributes. >:->
                      (We need a devilish smiley.)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Oh yeah, leave it to you two to disrupt the topic of this thread. I, on the other know how to behave because I am the poster girl for decorum. I AM a MATURE symbiote! Yes, that 's what it says on the uniform...
                        Proper decorum & maturity, my a**. You corrupt us all, but in a hilarious way.

Originally posted by Mala50
                        So, in honor all mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
                        Here's my latest in the Potatohead Collection:

Mala, that is sooooo good that I had to print it out and hang it above my
                        computer. Thanks!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                          Proper decorum & maturity, my a**. You corrupt us all, but in a hilarious way.

Mala, that is sooooo good that I had to print it out and hang it above my
                          computer. Thanks!

Oz

I agree with that ..really cute .....I would prefer to baby sit for the little darling than the litte poatoe head

Thank you Mala for the laugh

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Mala that's just genius. Long live the potato head collection.

geeky

Comment

What if Sam and Jack have wild monkey sex in the aisle?(that is one mother of a word to try to look up for spelling)
                              Not in the aisles, maybe in the back of the limo.

Oops. Uh, he 'couldn't' be there because he had to bring the surprise guest!
                              Yes but if there is NO suprise guest then he should have gotten a wedding invite.

But Janet HAD to be there! I won't accept she's gone! *scares self*
                              Jeez, next thing you know Sally's going to try to bring back Sam's Mum from an AU.
                              Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that....??

An AU Janet needs a home. She and Jonas started a relationship while she was recovering. (no sex, just oohs and aahs and ain't he/she cute stuff) Also, Cassie needed Janet back, even if this one's different. Oh, poohy, I just wanted Sam to have her best friend present.<g>

*shakes head at MAN reaction to wedding bliss scenario*
                              Well someone had to be a realist

*won't comment on the 'I'm not crazy' part* She's named after Teal'c, so there you go you... you MAN you!
                              What about Daniel and Jacob, and Hammond, and Janet, and Harriman Norman Walter Davis?!?! what about naming one of the kids after them?
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

*grumbles*

I 'did' write out a post about how I'd like to see Sam and Jack married, but I must have hit post preview 'without' remembering to hit reply. Argh, the stupidity!

*takes deep breath*

K, I'm going to try it one more time because I like talking about a Sam and Jack wedding.

The scene: Lake Tahoe, on the California side.

The cast: Sam and Jack as bride and groom. Teal'c and Daniel as best men. Cassie as maid of honor. Jacob to give Sam away. Hammond and others.

Sam wears white because SHE WANTS TOO!

Jack's in his dress blues (huge drool worthy moment).

As the wedding ceremony progresses, two ppl come in and sit quietly in the back of the room.

Jack kisses his new wife. The room breaks out in cheers and applause (the shippers go nuts and throw flowers at the screen).

As Sam and Jack walk down the isle amongst pats and handshakes, the two ppl approach from the rear of the room. Sam gasps and stops dead. Jack reacts in kind. Cassie whimpers.

Jonas Quinn and Janet Fraiser stand before them. Jonas quickly speaks up to tell them that this is a Janet Fraiser from an alternate reality. She'd come through her quantum mirror to his planet. She'd arrived weeks ago and needed to recover from her ordeal. Her reality was bad, where many of her friends had lost their lives.

After a quick reunion, Sam and Jack take off for their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

When the newlyweds return, Jack resumes with his semi-retirement and Sam takes charge of her own sg scientific team. For both hers and Jack's sake, Sam agreed to take a safer approach and stepped down off of a first contact team. This was also good because they want children. *future note: two girls, one boy - named Grace, Teally, and Michael*

Janet and Cassie have a reunion. Teal'c and Daniel are placed on a team together. Sam and Jack are married. Happiness all around.

The happy end.

Sally

ps - For those of us that like the idea of a S/J wedding, how would you like to see it?
                                Oh would I love it. Only problem is I don't have anything to wear to the wedding. Guess I will have to go shopping!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X