This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auntie Sally
    ps - This should be my official 100th post. It took me 9 days, but I made 100 posts! I'm sooo proud! I'm sooo obsessed! I have no life!
    Don't EVEN look over at me...please... you wanna talk about no life... hangs head in shame
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      S
      P
      O
      I
      L
      E
      R

S
      P
      A
      C
      E
      {snipped}
      I really believe, in my optimistic romanitc's heart, that this is a set up to finally get Sam and Jack to realize that they are meant for each other. I mean, even Jack's relationships since Sara have been passing. Other than Laria in "100 Dasy", which would never have happened if he hadn't been trapped there, was not enough for him to go back. Hopefully we are being set up for a happy shipper ending to the series!
      I am really hoping as well and trying to keep an optimistic Shippy heart...but I am pragmatic as well.... TPTB can be a fickle bunch!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        The scene: Lake Tahoe, on the California side.
        Beautiful location... but why does it look like Canada?

Jack's in his dress blues (huge drool worthy moment).
        oh, brother

Jack kisses his new wife. The room breaks out in cheers and applause (the shippers go nuts and throw flowers at the screen).
        I was with you for the shippers go nuts... but the applause grates. Weddings are NOT entertainment, they are a ceremony, you're not supposed to clap. It's the consecration of a holy union.

If anyone claps at MY wedding they're going to be shot

(That would be one of the numerous reasons I hate TV weddings )

Jonas Quinn and Janet Fraiser stand before them.
        Poor Jonas got the shaft, where was his wedding invite?
        He had to crash the party!?!?

I'm not to crazy about the idea of an AUJanet... because it would probably be harder not easier to live with... She's not really Janet, Janet died. AUJanet lived a differnet life, especially if her world was destroyed and that's why she was here.

Sam and Jack take off for their honeymoon in the Bahamas.
        I've heard Hawaii is good this time of year.

*future note: two girls, one boy - named Grace, Teally, and Michael*
        I'm not to crazy about the name Teally.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I just reread my own post. Please forgive my spelling, or I should say, my 1:30 a.m. typing. I am so ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Don't worry. It's nothing earth shattering. Just some stuff that pertains to PETE. If it had been something big and horribly detrimental you would have heard my scream from wherever it is that you live.
            Okay I can't take it... if we haven't already talked about it... GIVE... NOW... Please
            ~BCM =)

Comment

And didn't Gen Hammond tell them that they would destory the quantum mirror after they rescued the AU world from Apophis?

Comment

Shipperahoy, are you talking about general PS stuff from the spoilers, and not something NEW? I keep up with everything pretty well, but if you've heard something new I'd love to hear it. I need to hear it!

Sally
                Yeah, just the general stuff. (Turn your head Tame)
                Like the fact that Sam will still be dating Pete as of episode 8. I had high hopes that that would end early on but, alas, it's just not meant to be.

ps - This should be my official 100th post. It took me 9 days, but I made 100 posts! I'm sooo proud! I'm sooo obsessed! I have no life!
                Have you seen Tame's post count? She has more than I do and I was posting on this forum for about a week or more before it was open to the public.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Have you seen Tame's post count? She has more than I do and I was posting on this forum for about a week or more before it was open to the public.
                  I'm SO glad that Tame is chatty... otherwise I'd be getting all this attention
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

Please refer to post number 856 for my pathetic attempt to turn attention AWAY from this fact.... We ALL know I have no life... I am PATHETIC and now I am EVEN MORE self-conscience of the fact I talk alot on this forum.... just pity me okay

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I'm SO glad that Tame is chatty... otherwise I'd be getting all this attention
                      Yeah yeah ...Look at BCM.........He talks too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Yeah yeah ...Look at BCM.........He talks too!!!!
                        At least most of mine are informative.
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Don't EVEN look over at me...please... you wanna talk about no life... hangs head in shame

LOL! Oh, who needs or even wants a life when we have THIS!?

On the other forum - *blows kisses to other forum* - I'd reached 970+ posts, but that was over quite some time. It would have been neat to have made 1000, though. It will take me a loooong time to reach 1000 here, because I mainly blab in the shipper thread.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we certainly don't want to leave BCM out of the No Life club. I really don't know how you guys do it. I mean I mostly stay at home with my son and I go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays but other than that it feels like I'm on my computer most of the time and I have nowhere near the post count you guys do.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              At least most of mine are informative.
                              Yep Just look at this one
                              I have made many long winded posts regarding my thoughts as to the state of affairs between Sam and Jack, But I also post on other threads thank you very much I spread my nonsense around

Comment

Yeah, we certainly don't want to leave BCM out of the No Life club. I really don't know how you guys do it. I mean I mostly stay at home with my son and I go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays but other than that it feels like I'm on my computer most of the time and I have nowhere near the post count you guys do.
                                As you answer all these little quirps we post to you watch your post count just rise and rise.....
                                One thing I have noticed here on the "Shipper Thread" we do post a lot of "support" posts" I really like that about this thread. I had never really thought about how much I did post until someone pointed it out to me but when I looked back at some ...I thought to myself..well which ones would I take out.. that is how I felt about that...I really wanted that person to know I thought they were funny.... or I just posted in reply because I saw that no one was replying to someone and I know how it feels to NOT have what you say acknowledged so I try to be conscience of that and always say *something*
                                So I guess I don't feel so pathetic after all

Comment

Working...
                                X