Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oz... that sigpic of yours isn't about Jack comparing to Sam PS's size attributes, or, there, lack of, perhaps?

Sally, being naughty
    Last edited by majorsal; 08 May 2004, 08:57 PM. Reason: forgot the Y
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Oz... that sigpic of yours isn't about Jack comparing to Sam PS's size attributes, or, there, lack of, perhaps?

Sally, being naughty
      AUNTIE SALLY!!!!!!!
      ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Jeez, you guys! You never stop. I so can't keep up and *damn* I really want to. On a kinda OT On topic sort of thing - I've decided I'm not reading any more spoilers, None, not one for S8. I'm going to live in blissful ignorance and keep the Sam and Jack ship hope alive until the end credits roll on the last ep. (That is of course if TPTB don't squeeze the ship in before the last ep, But they will wont they? Yeah of course they will.)

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
          Jeez, you guys! You never stop. I so can't keep up and *damn* I really want to. On a kinda OT On topic sort of thing - I've decided I'm not reading any more spoilers, None, not one for S8. I'm going to live in blissful ignorance and keep the Sam and Jack ship hope alive until the end credits roll on the last ep. (That is of course if TPTB don't squeeze the ship in before the last ep, But they will wont they? Yeah of course they will.)
          I said that too once..........lasted almost 5 whole hours
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I said that too once..........lasted almost 5 whole hours
            Nope, I swear I mean it. Heroes pt2 did me in. I watched that ep just wishing I had avoided all the spoliers. So I'm going to go back to being an in-the-dark fan. Hopefully I won't be dissapointed or let down. Fingers crossed.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
              Nope, I swear I mean it. Heroes pt2 did me in. I watched that ep just wishing I had avoided all the spoliers. So I'm going to go back to being an in-the-dark fan. Hopefully I won't be dissapointed or let down. Fingers crossed.
              Okay, well I will try to be there with you part way!! I too wish I had never knew what was to be when it cam to Heros part 2 but I still cried!! I even cried the 3rd time I watched....how sappy am I?????
              But I do want to be somewhat blind this season...well because I know that if I catch wind of anything NOT going the way of the RIGHT *ship* I Know I wll start saying very nasty things to my TV and its really not the TV's fault
              but I also know I wll slip.... so I will endeavor NOT to tell you anything!!!!

Comment

I've read every single season 8 spoiler with baited breath and constantly look for anything else I can dig up. The downside is that I've found out a few things that I wish I hadn't that pertain to the shippy aspects of the show but I realized long ago that the show is never going to turn out exactly how I want it to. But as long as they end up together at the end I'll be happy.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  I've read every single season 8 spoiler with baited breath and constantly look for anything else I can dig up. The downside is that I've found out a few things that I wish I hadn't that pertain to the shippy aspects of the show but I realized long ago that the show is never going to turn out exactly how I want it to. But as long as they end up together at the end I'll be happy.
                  Do NOT tell me.....oh...sheesh...now I am going to be looking all over the net... but thats okay.. I may NOt find it......stuff you didn't like???? no no don't tell me....oh sheesh
                  Shipperahoy...do you not know I have no life and am on this computer always ...I work on this thing constantly and so I play here as well... I willNOT look...I will NOT look........

Comment

*grumbles*

I 'did' write out a post about how I'd like to see Sam and Jack married, but I must have hit post preview 'without' remembering to hit reply. Argh, the stupidity!

*takes deep breath*

K, I'm going to try it one more time because I like talking about a Sam and Jack wedding.

The scene: Lake Tahoe, on the California side.

The cast: Sam and Jack as bride and groom. Teal'c and Daniel as best men. Cassie as maid of honor. Jacob to give Sam away. Hammond and others.

Sam wears white because SHE WANTS TOO!

Jack's in his dress blues (huge drool worthy moment).

As the wedding ceremony progresses, two ppl come in and sit quietly in the back of the room.

Jack kisses his new wife. The room breaks out in cheers and applause (the shippers go nuts and throw flowers at the screen).

As Sam and Jack walk down the isle amongst pats and handshakes, the two ppl approach from the rear of the room. Sam gasps and stops dead. Jack reacts in kind. Cassie whimpers.

Jonas Quinn and Janet Fraiser stand before them. Jonas quickly speaks up to tell them that this is a Janet Fraiser from an alternate reality. She'd come through her quantum mirror to his planet. She'd arrived weeks ago and needed to recover from her ordeal. Her reality was bad, where many of her friends had lost their lives.

After a quick reunion, Sam and Jack take off for their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

When the newlyweds return, Jack resumes with his semi-retirement and Sam takes charge of her own sg scientific team. For both hers and Jack's sake, Sam agreed to take a safer approach and stepped down off of a first contact team. This was also good because they want children. *future note: two girls, one boy - named Grace, Teally, and Michael*

Janet and Cassie have a reunion. Teal'c and Daniel are placed on a team together. Sam and Jack are married. Happiness all around.

The happy end.

Sally

ps - For those of us that like the idea of a S/J wedding, how would you like to see it?
                    Last edited by majorsal; 08 May 2004, 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling.. what's spelling?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

aaawwww Auntie Sally........
                      I am not a fan of TV weddings.....
                      But as far as I am concerned.......I *just* read* them getting married...
                      That was so sweet and beautuful, and finding a way for Janet to be there you are a sucker for a happy ending
                      ((((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))

Comment

(((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I found this .gif
                          can't we find some way to incorporate it into the Season 8 shows....I know it isn't blue but.................

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Do NOT tell me.....oh...sheesh...now I am going to be looking all over the net... but thats okay.. I may NOt find it......stuff you didn't like???? no no don't tell me....oh sheesh
                            Shipperahoy...do you not know I have no life and am on this computer always ...I work on this thing constantly and so I play here as well... I willNOT look...I will NOT look........
                            Don't worry. It's nothing earth shattering. Just some stuff that pertains to PETE. If it had been something big and horribly detrimental you would have heard my scream from wherever it is that you live.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

S
                              P
                              O
                              I
                              L
                              E
                              R

S
                              P
                              A
                              C
                              E
                              I copied most of this from a previous post I made on the "Anti-Pete" Thread so forgive me if you read this there. It was easier than trying to reword it.

I have lurked for awhile now. On the old forum as well as this one. I accidently started watching Stargate about six months ago. I don't remember which ep was first. However, I received the box set of season six Thursday and have managed a seriou "Stargate-a-thon" over the last three days.

One of the first things that caught my eye was the chemistry between Jack and Sam, and being a hopeless romantic, I was an immediate shipper.

My take on the S/P relationship. Okay, let's look at Sam's love life in general. You have a forbidden relationship with Jack that would demean their personal integrity if they decided to go forward with while both still on active duty. You have various relationships that she has had (i.e. Nerim, Martouf, Orlin, etc.) that appeared to be mostly one-sided (theirs) and definately platonic. As far as I can tell the last sexual relationship Sam had was with Hanson and it was prior to the beginning of SG1. Eight years maybe. That's a long time!

Then you have "Grace". Sam convinced herself that she deserved better and to be happy (Jacob delusion) and that she needed to let the idea of her and Jack go (Jack delusion).

Now you have a smart, funny, kinda handsome friend of her brother's romancing her for all its worth. Okay, he swept her off her feet. But I think that in the long run, he won't last. Especially with his obsessive behavior over her work.

I really believe, in my optimistic romanitc's heart, that this is a set up to finally get Sam and Jack to realize that they are meant for each other. I mean, even Jack's relationships since Sara have been passing. Other than Laria in "100 Dasy", which would never have happened if he hadn't been trapped there, was not enough for him to go back. Hopefully we are being set up for a happy shipper ending to the series!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                Don't worry. It's nothing earth shattering. Just some stuff that pertains to PETE. If it had been something big and horribly detrimental you would have heard my scream from wherever it is that you live.

Shipperahoy, are you talking about general PS stuff from the spoilers, and not something NEW? I keep up with everything pretty well, but if you've heard something new I'd love to hear it. I need to hear it!

Sally

ps - This should be my official 100th post. It took me 9 days, but I made 100 posts! I'm sooo proud! I'm sooo obsessed! I have no life!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X