• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    because i am tame. because. i. am.....

mmmwwwaaaaaahhhaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa!

too much?
    Between You and my Friend Oz I am gonna just keel over from laughter tonight I think!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
      You're beyond help...

Hey you left yourself WIDE open for that
      I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!!!!

I am coming for you BCM.....just wait for it
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!!!!

I am coming for you BCM.....just wait for it
        Of course there's always:

The kind of help you need only a professional can give you.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Between You and my Friend Oz I am gonna just keel over from laughter tonight I think!!
          good.... ggoooooodd.

and c'mon its teal'cs own fault. he forgot about his poor mammy.
          and he likes mr potato kinsey.

and also, happy upcoming mothers day to all american mothers.

Comment

Oh, Tame, dear? If you're indeed going to keel over, could you keel
            right into the gutter over there please? We need something to set
            our Guinness Beer bottles on, Jack and I. OK? Tame?

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Of course there's always:

The kind of help you need only a professional can give you.
              Jack's a professional.....right?????????????
              oops sorry wrong thread
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 May 2004, 07:24 PM. Reason: just because

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

Oz
                OUT!!!!!! Right NOW!!! That's it OUT

Comment

Oz
                  ok i know i'm in the wrong thread for this comment and has nothing to do with the above quote, but oz, i gotta say i find it really difficult to concentrate on your posts because that picture of jack is just... phwar! too cute... but don't change it!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    ok i know i'm in the wrong thread for this comment and has nothing to do with the above quote, but oz, i gotta say i find it really difficult to concentrate on your posts because that picture of jack is just... phwar! too cute... but don't change it!
                    Why, thank you, stargate barbie! Maybe that's why I use that pic, so you
                    won't notice what I'm saying! But seriously, isn't Jack cute when he's
                    looking innocent and confused?

Can't see how Sam can resist just hugging the daylights out of him. teehee

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Why, thank you, stargate barbie! Maybe that's why I use that pic, so you
                      won't notice what I'm saying! But seriously, isn't Jack cute when he's
                      looking innocent and confused?

Can't see how Sam can resist just hugging the daylights out of him. teehee

Oz
                      i know! but did you ever notice the look she gets on her face when he gets that look or when he does or says something like that. her, oh my god he's adorable and yummy look. she should hug the daylights out of him.
                      maybe thats why i'm a shipper. i want to live vicariously through sam.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        I know the whole "" thing puts a crimp on Sam's behavior, but there was so much setup at the end of season 7. I need something to come from the look of love we ended on. Sam tried twice to tell Jack something. I don't know. I never got this "" thing anyway. I just can't believe TPTB still have them together way into season 8. If a good amount of time has passed between TLC and the premiere, does that mean Sam's passion and pain for Jack has settled down? Or maybe she thought Jack wouldn't recover and then went to "" for comfort and now is stuck with that choice for a time. It's soooo hard to rationalize the Sam/"" ship.
                        Okay getting back on topic in this thread before Oz so sneakily pulled my attention
                        I do understand what you are saying here. To have the season end in the manner it did you would expect that the opener is going to say SOMETHING about it. I totally agree with you but I just can't figure out HOW TPTB are going tobe able to do it without further damage to Sam. Right now a lot of fans that are not shippers ( yes Virginia they are out there) and they are really down on Sam. Her character has taken quite a beating over this whole Sam & Jack & Pit thingy. I feel for At because she has been put in a bad position. UST has always allowed for each viewer to decide *IF* they *WANT* to see ship when TPTB brought Pit into the scene and then stated letting Sam & Jack have more moments, Sam *trying* to figure out how to say it, Jack not wanting to *let* her because he thinks he is dying. The looks of knowing *had things been different we would have been great*. All that now says SHIP no ifs, ands or buts. Now TPTB are stuck trying to dig out what they started. We didn't start it but we love the heck out of it. The Antis hate it but they to didn't start it. So we wait and see what TPTB are gonna do.
                        My biggest fear is that they are gonna act like it NEVER happened. They seem to be really good at having selective amnesia.
                        The Anti Shippers biggest fear I think is that TPTB will have Sam & Jack in a love free for all. What I think is funny is we all really want the same thing for the most part.
                        A good TEAM oriented show!! the shippers just want about 5-10 minutes oh every few episodes of Sam & Jack talking and/or a kiss now and again and ONE good love scene.....a morning after will do me just fine, again 5-10 min tops. So out of 20 episodes 10 with about 5-10 minutes maybe one with 15 minutes ( I mean hey that one Grace kiss was only 5 seconds, if that) of Sam & Jack and the rest Team...I would be happy.
                        Oh need about 5 to dump Pit too I guess

Comment

Oh yeah, leave it to you two to disrupt the topic of this thread. I, on the other know how to behave because I am the poster girl for decorum. I AM a MATURE symbiote! Yes, that 's what it says on the uniform...

So, in honor of all mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
                          Here's my latest in the Potatohead Collection:

Sam, please! Do the right thing!
                          Last edited by Mala50; 09 May 2004, 07:36 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala
                            Oh yeah, leave to you two to disrupt the topic of this thread. I, on the other know how to behave because I am the poster girl for decorum. I AM a MATURE symbiote! Yes, that 's what it says on the uniform...
                            :::Choke...cough......cough.....cough. CHOKE:::::::
                            cough, cough.
                            great pictures there Mala...seriously...too funny...It should say Genius on your uniform

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                              they can have all my student loans! or I could keep em if the do S/J ship right! :~)
                              Yay, more money! And yes, if they do the S/J luv thang, you get to keep the money. Oh, that's it, I'll throw in some money too! *checks change purse* I'll get them a gift certificate instead!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Oh yeah, leave it to you two to disrupt the topic of this thread. I, on the other know how to behave because I am the poster girl for decorum. I AM a MATURE symbiote! Yes, that 's what it says on the uniform...
                                Oh Mala! You've done it again! Priceless! I spit my drink all over my computer (I'll be sending you the bill by the way). You would think I would have learned by now not to eat or drink anything when reading these posts, huh? Especially as the night wears on and the conversations become...I don't know, a little looney?
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X