This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    I'm torn here... If it's more then in Heroes it will look really bad that she's still with Pete, IMO it already looks bad, but to have that much emotion might be too much ...
    On the other hand... I'd really like her to show that she actually cares for him and I'd like to see it.

So I'll have to wait and see what they actually do and then I'll tell you if it was enough or not
    I know the whole "" thing puts a crimp on Sam's behavior, but there was so much setup at the end of season 7. I need something to come from the look of love we ended on. Sam tried twice to tell Jack something. I don't know. I never got this "" thing anyway. I just can't believe TPTB still have them together way into season 8. If a good amount of time has passed between TLC and the premiere, does that mean Sam's passion and pain for Jack has settled down? Or maybe she thought Jack wouldn't recover and then went to "" for comfort and now is stuck with that choice for a time. It's soooo hard to rationalize the Sam/"" ship.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

do we have a limit to the number of posts in a thread here? cos if not its gonna be pretty funny when in a few months time we have as many posts then as we have viewers now

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        Mother's Day? ... Damn you! Don't do that! I thought I had forgotten! *grumbling* Damned Americans can't even get Mother's Day right....
        We have our fun were we can
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          It probably is Teal'c getting married or possible Rya'c?? Both just guesses at this point...

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE TEAL'C EPISODE

isn't Teal'c supposed to be involved with his neighbor? so whats going to happen with Ishta?

I guess what I'm hoping is that they'll have 'little moments' that you don't get in spoilers because they aren't a part of the main plot. Moments that bring them closer together. As we've seen before, in Chimera, and what the spoilers from Affinity suggest is that Sam and Jack are close enough talk about personal issues. SO my hope is that with this conversation they'll be getting that much closer.

Basically I'm hoping that by the time the second half of the season starts and by the time she dumps Pete They'll be ready to start a relationship and it will seem a natural progression of their current possitions, and relationship.
          I hope so too!

btw, before my traditional dancing and chanting...I WAS going to be watching tvoed (sp?) Stargate, but Dad decided to watch the highlights from the hockey game that he spent the entire afternoon WATCHING! (and keeping me from my stargate!). Ship daddy...why do men do that?!?

<chanting and dancing in my ceremonial BDUs (in my living room in the hopes of scaring dad into letting me have the tv)> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

and I hope my signature is up...still can't get a pic though...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            no we had mothers day in march i believe. ha ha teal'c forgot mothers day!

and teal'c as for the pete thing. i think as far as were concerned, any episode in which they don't mention pete to us is a good one and were gonna milk it for all its worth. we generally don't like him very much, he kinda gets in the way of our master plans.
            StarGate Barbie...why do I have this feeling that you are wringing your hands together and shaking with maniacal laughter as you typed this
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 May 2004, 06:55 PM. Reason: because I can't spell
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              It is *so* hard to answer this with a serious tone because of those nicknames. BUT... yes, the writers played their hands with Chimera, because they showed that they're not only willing to write in out-and-out romantic scenes into the show, but that they can do it well. It 'was' romantic to me, which is partly why it was so hard to take. Yay, the writers are *finally* on the same page as the shippers!... only they're reading a different book. But, now that I know the writers 'will' write overt ship, I want it for Sam and Jack as well. Please writers. 8 years. Long time. Happy ending. I'll bribe you if need be. Tame, give the writers your money!

Sally
              they can have all my student loans! or I could keep em if the do S/J ship right! :~)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                I hope so too!

btw, before my traditional dancing and chanting...I WAS going to be watching tvoed (sp?) Stargate, but Dad decided to watch the highlights from the hockey game that he spent the entire afternoon WATCHING! (and keeping me from my stargate!). Ship daddy...why do men do that?!?

<chanting and dancing in my ceremonial BDUs (in my living room in the hopes of scaring dad into letting me have the tv)> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

and I hope my signature is up...still can't get a pic though...
                ROFL
                LtLIsa
                YOU MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  You guys probably discussed this a long time ago, but I rewatched Window of Opportunity last night (one of my absolute fav eps, tour-de-force for RDA) and I just keep wondering how much more Jack did with Sam in those loops. We saw a really sweet kiss between them, but the way Jack looks at Sam and munches on that oatmeal at the end when he's asked what he did during all those loops-- something else happened. Maybe Jack got to Sam early in the loop explained to her what was going on and said, 'hey, we can do anything we want without reprisals. lets go for it!' And she replied, 'yee-ha!'

a girl can dream.
                  I don't know...that would be kinda disappointing though...cause when they do get together, its not the same for him, you know? Also, its cute/shippy/romantic that he gets that look just from a kiss (ok, it WAS one h@&% of a kiss...).

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    We can only HOPE!!!!!! and there is some FANTASTIC!! Fanfic along these lines
                    fanfic? <drools from deprevation> links or title/author please?

~Imzadi

Comment

fanfic? <drools from deprevation> links or title/author please?
                      OMG the pressure ....of a ...a name.....LtLisa......I am gonna have to get back to you on that one It has been awhile since I read it. I seem to remember reading two different ones though.

Anyone??? Anyone??? HELP!!!!!!

Comment

Ship daddy...why do men do that?!?
                        I don't know I'm not much into sports

But I like to annoy my sister because it's fun... O
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                          This is without a doubt the most proflic, dedicated group of posters in fandom.
                          Hey! Wait a minute. Them's fightin' words, missy! (Just kidding )
                          Prolific, sure! Caty alone could post 1,000 entries. LOL

The thread I frequent is just as dedicated for our dear Jack O'Neill,
                          but we spend so much time unconscious that we don't get as many
                          posts up.

Nonetheless --
                          Long live Jack & Sam, even after SG-1 is no more! **sniffle**

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

StarGate Barbie...why do I have this feeling that you are wringing your hands together and shaking with maniacal laughter as you typed this
                            because i am tame. because. i. am.....

mmmwwwaaaaaahhhaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa!

too much?

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Hey! Wait a minute. Them's fightin' words, missy! (Just kidding )
                              Prolific, sure! Caty alone could post 1,000 entries. LOL

The thread I frequent is just as dedicated for our dear Jack O'Neill,
                              but we spend so much time unconscious that we don't get as many
                              posts up.

Nonetheless --
                              Long live Jack & Sam, even after SG-1 is no more! **sniffle**

OzGirl
                              :::whispering:::::: Oz ...we haven't really told them just what it is we do over in "our other thread"::::::::

Hi Ya'all just chattin with my friend Oz

Comment

Anyone??? Anyone??? HELP!!!!!!
                                You're beyond help...

Hey you left yourself WIDE open for that
                                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                                X