This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sacme
    I think I still need something in the premiere, though. Some recognition that Sam almost lost Jack and how much that really affected her. I'm obviously not going to get a real confession, but I really need some affection-- and more than what we saw in Heroes.

Originally posted by bcmilco
    I'm torn here... If it's more then in Heroes it will look really bad that she's still with Pete, IMO it already looks bad, but to have that much emotion might be too much ...
    On the other hand... I'd really like her to show that she actually cares for him and I'd like to see it.

So I'll have to wait and see what they actually do and then I'll tell you if it was enough or not

I think we *have* to see some kind of reaction from Sam when Jack is brought out of his situation, because so much was shown from Sam when he got in it. I'm not expecting confessions because the powers are still going to ride out the rough seas of ship, but if Sam isn't as upset in the season 8 premier as she was in the season 7 finale... I'll be irritated. And worried.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      You guys probably discussed this a long time ago, but I rewatched Window of Opportunity last night (one of my absolute fav eps, tour-de-force for RDA) and I just keep wondering how much more Jack did with Sam in those loops. We saw a really sweet kiss between them, but the way Jack looks at Sam and munches on that oatmeal at the end when he's asked what he did during all those loops-- something else happened. Maybe Jack got to Sam early in the loop explained to her what was going on and said, 'hey, we can do anything we want without reprisals. lets go for it!' And she replied, 'yee-ha!'

a girl can dream.
      We can only HOPE!!!!!! and there is some FANTASTIC!! Fanfic along these lines
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Well D'uh Shipp Nana....ROFL
        I meant things that jack had to say...NOT what had happened to him
        Since TPTB left us hanging ON SUCH a lllooonnngggg rope with Pit its really hard to imagine how they are going to work THAT out in the first episode AND not make Sam look any worse than she does already to a lot of fans.
        I guess I am just kind of trying to workit in my head as I write each post and read what others are thinking.

I understand. I wish or have we changed his gif to be would hang himself on that "lllooonnngggg rope". (talking about the character here folks, not the actor).

I guess I just don't see the point in bringing or back in the last season with only 20 precious episodes left. Talk about Sam breaking up with him, ok, but actually seeing his face possibly with hers That's enough to make me physically ill!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          We are so many clicking in the thread ..it's incredible in just a few days ...and by the end of the week we should all be posting in thread 2 ....I expect.
          Caty aka ShipDiva
          Is there any way we can go back to our old numbering system and our next one would be thread 6? I like the bragging rights of being the most prolific thread.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

well when you consider that they brought Pit in when they only had 5 episodes left (counting Heros1&2 & TLC 1&2 as 1 each) Yeah I would say mentioning him only once in those last episodes is a long time.
            In that same time we lost a great character, got a new President, and saved the world......so yep a long time
            If LC counts as 1, and Sam wasn't even in Inauguration to mention him, it was only ONE episode. An episode in which all we see is her at a briefing (Not the best place to bring it up), on a mission (Also not good) and then Jack was dying, so she was a bit concerned about him...

He wasn't mentioned in Death Knell, an episode where Sam was alone for most of it, then also killed, but saved... then in a hospital bed talking to her father.

So really, Heroes Part 1 was the only opportunity to mention him when she didn't, because POSSIBLY, she's not obsessed with him (Notice how she doesn't mention Jack all the time too)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              Is there any way we can go back to our old numbering system and our next one would be thread 6? I like the bragging rights of being the most prolific thread.
              Question: Why are you starting new threads? There's no limit (that I know of) of how many pages a thread can have, and this one's only on 16 (At 50 posts per page)

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                If LC counts as 1, and Sam wasn't even in Inauguration to mention him, it was only ONE episode. An episode in which all we see is her at a briefing (Not the best place to bring it up), on a mission (Also not good) and then Jack was dying, so she was a bit concerned about him...

He wasn't mentioned in Death Knell, an episode where Sam was alone for most of it, then also killed, but saved... then in a hospital bed talking to her father.

So really, Heroes Part 1 was the only opportunity to mention him when she didn't, because POSSIBLY, she's not obsessed with him (Notice how she doesn't mention Jack all the time too)
                Teal'c What are you looking for here????
                I am not sure what you are asking????
                And I am not sure how to answer you since...I am not sure what you are asking
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Question: Why are you starting new threads? There's no limit (that I know of) of how many pages a thread can have, and this one's only on 16 (At 50 posts per page)
                  You can set your own browser limits to how many pages per screen if I am not mistaken...at least mine let me
                  And I don't think Sacme was asking to start a new thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    I'm in also Auntie Sally!! Do you think that TPTB would take a cookie bribe?

Here TPTB, Ship Nana has some nice shipper cookies for you!!

Yes, give 'em cookies! (I think they're drugged.) I'm for everyone (not me) bribing the powers with money and cookies! My contribution will be the bloody postcards I've spent HUGE amounts of money on! Hey, the price of stamps alone can kill a person.

Sally

ps - I see some ppl with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the middle by the post number. When I point to it, it says something about bad posts??? What does this all mean?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to wish (in advance) every shipper mom a very

Cookies for all Shipper Moms!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

[Awww Shipp Nana
                        You are the best

Back atcha babe!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mother's Day? ... Damn you! Don't do that! I thought I had forgotten! *grumbling* Damned Americans can't even get Mother's Day right....

Comment

Hey well she did say in advance. Isn't it Mothers Day yet in Ireland? You guys are ahead of us aren't you?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

You can set your own browser limits to how many pages per screen if I am not mistaken...at least mine let me
                              And I don't think Sacme was asking to start a new thread
                              I agree, I don't think Sacme was trying to start a new thread, just was looking forward to seeing THIS thread be the first to actually NEED a new title...II, III, PI, etc.

This is without a doubt the most proflic, dedicated group of posters in fandom. Considering the pull of the general topic (Sam and Jack catchin' smooches ), who can blame you?

Comment

no we had mothers day in march i believe. ha ha teal'c forgot mothers day!

and teal'c as for the pete thing. i think as far as were concerned, any episode in which they don't mention pete to us is a good one and were gonna milk it for all its worth. we generally don't like him very much, he kinda gets in the way of our master plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X