This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Ok, lets comprimise...they have an adult convo, decide to break the regs then go 'Fishing'
    ok, I can deal with that!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
      YES...She is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 May 2004, 02:57 PM.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        I was thinking on my looooong drive to school today about the episode "Threshold" at the beginning of season 5. In that ep, Teal'c is restrained and seems willing to do or say anything to be released. When I first watched that ep, I was waiting for Teal'c to use his knowledge of Sam and Jack's feelings for each other as leverage to gain his release. Do you think his brainwashing wasn't enough to completely destroy his loyalty to them, or do you think the writers just didn't think of it?

As you can tell, I have a lot of time on my hands.
        I think he probably knew that blackmailing them/using that as levage would just prove to them that it wasn't him...the real unbrainwashed Teal'c wouldn't do that

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          I'm a shipper, of course, put me on the list. So I just want to say to those anti-shippers worried about SG becoming a soap opera that we already have
          (1) Daniel's Two Lives to Live (2) General Infirmary (3) As the Stargate Turns (4) The Young and the Restless Jaffa (5) The Misguiding Light (6) The Bold and Not So Beautiful Anise (7) Years of our Long Tok-ra and Jaffa Lives (8)All My Alien Children. So why not bring back the "Passions," as "The Passion of Sam and Jack."

Additions or changes are welcome.
          I love the names! beats Soapgate for sure...

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Caty,

Loving that smiley! Shouldn't we swap though? This one for the P word and for the L word! IMHO the P word is definitely more evil--the L word just seemed a bit desperate.

BTW--just noticed you snuck in new vid! Had to go check it out! LOVED the way you threw in that invite!!!!!!!! Grinned ear to ear the whole time I watched! Thanks I really needed the cheer up!! (Really tired today). Also, just have to agree with whoever said they went and dug up that Madonna CD out of their collection after watching--I did too! It's really nice to rediscover a song you really liked then put a nice Jack and Sam spin on it!!!!!!

Yes ..the devil smilie will be perfect for ..and will be perfect for L ..from Edora....No problem.

In " In your eyes" Jack is going on a date with sam alright..She wants to make it with him so bad ..that she keeps looking at his body. I don't know if you noticed but in the scene where she wears the red dress as she opens the door to Jack..she is looking down ...I know what she is looking at
            It's a very funny video...I like it .

And the song "Frozen" from Madonna .....TRUE .... I must say that this one hit top of the chart cuz I got tons of e-mails from other boards telling me how nice it was ..I even haven't finished replying to them all yet.

Thank you Marimba

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Yes ..the devil smilie will be perfect for ..and will be perfect for L ..from Edora....No problem.

In " In your eyes" Jack is going on a date with sam alright..She wants to make it with him so bad ..that she keeps looking at his body. I don't know if you noticed but in the scene where she wears the red dress as she opens the door to Jack..she is looking down ...I know what she is looking at
              It's a very funny video...I like it .

And the song "Frozen" from Madonna .....TRUE .... I must say that this one hit top of the chart cuz I got tons of e-mails from other boards telling me how nice it was ..I even haven't finished replying to them all yet.

Thank you Marimba

Caty aka ShipDiva
              Caty!!!
              You snuck a video in on me!!! I loved it I laughed all the way through it!!! AND yes I did notice that Sam was *looking* a LOT at Jack!!

Wonderful FUN video!!!

Frozen.....ah I showed that one to my 63 year old Mother last night as I was doing my best to convert her and at the end she had tears in her eyes. She just nodded and said it was a lovely video. She was extremely impressed with the level of detail and just the overall video. and then she said to me after that.."Well of COURSE they have to end up together!"

I showed her a 3 of of Marimba's and 3 of your Frozen being the last........ Mom is now a Shipper!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                thats what I thought too...notice that we have lots of emotional comversations in locker rooms? (and seduction attemps...hehe)

I love the locker room scenes Hope to get more of those in season 8 ..would love to see more of Jack without top on and Sam in the shower when Jack is around would be nice too .He may even get the wrong door open and get in there with her by mistake

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Caty!!!
                  You snuck a video in on me!!! I loved it I laughed all the way through it!!! AND yes I did notice that Sam was *looking* a LOT at Jack!!

Wonderful FUN video!!!

Frozen.....ah I showed that one to my 63 year old Mother last night as I was doing my best to convert her and at the end she had tears in her eyes. She just nodded and said it was a lovely video. She was extremely impressed with the level of detail and just the overall video. and then she said to me after that.."Well of COURSE they have to end up together!"

I showed her a 3 of of Marimba's and 3 of your Frozen being the last........ Mom is now a Shipper!!!!

Your mum is great Tame ..tell her that on my behalf
                  She has good taste I mean for Sam and Jack being together .

"In your eyes" is a cheeky video....and I really like it when Sam or Jack look cheekily at each other...it's so much fun ..I would love that too in season 8.

Thank you for your comments.

Caty the cheeky aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Well folks, we made it to over 10,000 views. That is absolutely incredible!

All shippers, including lurker shippers, please take a bow!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Well folks, we made it to over 10,000 views. That is absolutely incredible!

All shippers, including lurker shippers, please take a bow!!!

Ship Nana

It's so great to have the viewing thingie

We are so many clicking in the thread ..it's incredible in just a few days ...and by the end of the week we should all be posting in thread 2 ....I expect.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        And I'm hopeful that with the spoilers we've had we're going to get a slow progression in the right direction.
                        Season 8 Spoilers possibly
                        Hey Ship Daddy, did I miss something? I went back and re-read all the spoilers I could find and I did not see anything in reference to what you are referring to. But then again, you are always in-the-know.

I've counted only 9 episodes so far that we have little details about and I don't see any J/S ship other than possibly the one about Sam questioning about having kiddlets. I was thinking that the J/S ship would come throughout the latter half of the Season.

Could you please enlighten this Ole Ship Nana and if there is something specific could you lead me in the right direction. Anyway, I do so like where you are going with this.

Oh, but I did read that they wanted to have Ishta back for several episodes. Soooo, maybe it is Teal'c that gets married. Just a thought.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Season 8 Spoilers possibly
                          Hey Ship Daddy, did I miss something? I went back and re-read all the spoilers I could find and I did not see anything in reference to what you are referring to. But then again, you are always in-the-know.

I've counted only 9 episodes so far that we have little details about and I don't see any J/S ship other than possibly the one about Sam questioning about having kiddlets. I was thinking that the J/S ship would come throughout the latter half of the Season.

Could you please enlighten this Ole Ship Nana and if there is something specific could you lead me in the right direction. Anyway, I do so like where you are going with this.

Oh, but I did read that they wanted to have Ishta back for several episodes. Soooo, maybe it is Teal'c that gets married. Just a thought.
                          It probably is Teal'c getting married or possible Rya'c?? Both just guesses at this point...

I was referring to the spoilers about Sam and Jack talking I just was too lazy to put spoiler space so I tried to keep it unspecific... I guess it worked

I guess what I'm hoping is that they'll have 'little moments' that you don't get in spoilers because they aren't a part of the main plot. Moments that bring them closer together. As we've seen before, in Chimera, and what the spoilers from Affinity suggest is that Sam and Jack are close enough talk about personal issues. SO my hope is that with this conversation they'll be getting that much closer.

Basically I'm hoping that by the time the second half of the season starts and by the time she dumps Pete They'll be ready to start a relationship and it will seem a natural progression of their current possitions, and relationship.
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Caty!!!

Wonderful FUN video!!!

Tame it sounds like you've got a great mom! Of course you had to come from somewhere so I guess that's to be expected! BTW--finally uploaded the vid I made yesterday (two masses in one day--sheesh)!

"Somebody" by Depeche Mode

The clips are pretty well-covered territory but they just worked so well I HAD to use them again!
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hi All,
                              Yet another lurker has come out of the closet (locker room?). I have to admit I've been lurking an embarrassingly long time -- since Shipper Thread II in the old forum, but couldn't post because I was using a work computer (major frowns on that from my company).

Love, Love, LOVE this thread! Please be patient with me, as I'm not the most computer savvy, but did actually BUY a new system with all the bells and whistles just so I could watch Caty's vids!! (My kids have been wondering why I've let them watch so much tv lately -- mom's been on her new toy!)

You guys have provided some of the best laughs and sighs a gal could ask for...

By the way, one word for the videos, Caty.....INCREDIBLE!! You Rock!

Yours in Shipness,
                              GoneShippin'

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                And I'm hopeful that with the spoilers we've had we're going to get a slow progression in the right direction.

I'll admit I haven't read the spoilers for season 8 word for word -so I might have missed a clue- but are you referring to the lack of big PS spoilers that is giving you this hopeful feeling?

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X