X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
    Hey

I´m kinda new here. I lurk from time to time but somehow never really posted much before so I thought I´d register again and try to post a little more often if time lets me.

I´m a huuuuge Sam & Jack shipper as catysg1 knows. Hey caty! *waves*
    And well, all I want to do is send Pete to Edora where he can be happy with that L-woman and finally leave Sam & Jack alone!

Steffi ~ A shipper on mission *weg*
    Hi Steffi *waves*. I'm behind you 100% with your mission!! We've decided that instead of saying the "P" word, that " " will do!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey

I´m kinda new here. I lurk from time to time but somehow never really posted much before so I thought I´d register again and try to post a little more often if time lets me.

I´m a huuuuge Sam & Jack shipper as catysg1 knows. Hey caty! *waves*
      And well, all I want to do is send Pete to Edora where he can be happy with that L-woman and finally leave Sam & Jack alone!

HEY stefiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (I'm here )

Waves to you.....

I'm glad you joined the forum ..I was wondering when you would come here

Glad to see you HERE .

I love you name ...by the way.

Welcome and post lots . and YES let's send potatoe head to Edora ..with L. potatoe.

Caty aka ShipDiva
      Last edited by Catysg1; 08 May 2004, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Hi Steffi *waves*. I'm behind you 100% with your mission!! We've decided that instead of saying the "P" word, that " " will do!
        LOL okay, I´ll remember that! I have to say ...that smiley really looks like him! The only thing that´s missing is that ...sorry <cough> slimey laugh! But I better shouldn´t get into that.

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          HEY stefiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (I'm here )

Waves to you.....

I'm glad you joined the forum ..I was wondering when you would come here

Glad to see you there .

I love you name ...by the way.

Welcome and post lots . and YES let's send potatoe head to Edora ..with L. potatoe.

Caty aka ShipDiva
          Hey you! *hugs*

Got your mail and had to take a look at the "new" Forum and I love it ..guess even I can manage to post here without getting confused now.

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Hey
            I?m kinda new here. I lurk from time to time but somehow never really posted much before so I thought I?d register again and try to post a little more often if time lets me.

I?m a huuuuge Sam & Jack shipper as catysg1 knows. Hey caty! *waves*

I'd love to help you complete your mission!!
            Anyway, welcome to Gateworld you'll love it here!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey you! *hugs*

Got your mail and had to take a look at the "new" Forum and I love it ..guess even I can manage to post here without getting confused now.

Thanks for the welcome!

It's great Steffi ....we can talk in the real Stargate forum now

Have a nice time here

Sam & Jack together forever

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                We've decided that instead of saying the "P" word, that " " will do!
                So we have "" for the P-Word but do we have anything for the L-Word??? Cause she is just as much of an enemy to me as is!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  So we have "" for the P-Word but do we have anything for the L-Word??? Cause she is just as much of an enemy to me as is!

What about this one .....for L.??!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Perfect!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Thank you Twisted Angel aka Tracey

It's a great video, a great song , a great voice and a great music . Somebody told me in a other forum that "Frozen" was a real treat and the end gave him goosebumps too. Everybody is happy , I'm happy and I can't wait for season 8.

Caty aka ShipDiva

It is indeed. I have the cd of Madonna's that Frozen is on. When I watched your video it just made me have to look through my old cd collection and dig it out . Now when I listen to it all I can think of is Sam and Jack .

Aaawww that is nice. I bet you get really happy when you get such good feedback. Well it gave me gooesbumps too...it was excellent .

Hehe, me too. I can't wait for season 8. Even with all these spoilers I am just being very positive about Sam and Jack being together at the end .

Btw I just managed to watch ‘my immortal’…another great video Caty . I love it when you tell stories .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

OMG, Caty, I just watched "Frozen" and was nearly in tears by the end! Sorry, I'm still trying to catch up, since I was away a few days. Wow! I loved the way you built up the tension between them, until then end with TLC. Amazing, I loved it! I'm off to watch some more! But had to stop and tell you how great that was. I'm still misty.

stephanie

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)

It is indeed. I have the cd of Madonna's that Frozen is on. When I watched your video it just made me have to look through my old cd collection and dig it out . Now when I listen to it all I can think of is Sam and Jack .

Aaawww that is nice. I bet you get really happy when you get such good feedback. Well it gave me gooesbumps too...it was excellent .

Hehe, me too. I can't wait for season 8. Even with all these spoilers I am just being very positive about Sam and Jack being together at the end .

Btw I just managed to watch ‘my immortal’…another great video Caty . I love it when you tell stories .

~Tracey~
                          I told you that "Frozen" was really moving. ....Sam and Jack are the best together..either in a sad video or a funny one (In your eyes)...What a chemistry they have those 2....in any situation.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            OMG, Caty, I just watched "Frozen" and was nearly in tears by the end! Sorry, I'm still trying to catch up, since I was away a few days. Wow! I loved the way you built up the tension between them, until then end with TLC. Amazing, I loved it! I'm off to watch some more! But had to stop and tell you how great that was. I'm still misty.

stephanie
                            OOHHH Sacme ...Do you wear glasses? Misty I hope not too much...glad you enjoyed Frozen and I have a problem to type on the board.....very slow.... Do you have a problem too to type fast because it seems the board's going down

Thank you Sacme.

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              That's just perfect for L!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Caty aka ShipDiva
                                Caty,

Loving that smiley! Shouldn't we swap though? This one for the P word and for the L word! IMHO the P word is definitely more evil--the L word just seemed a bit desperate.

BTW--just noticed you snuck in new vid! Had to go check it out! LOVED the way you threw in that invite!!!!!!!! Grinned ear to ear the whole time I watched! Thanks I really needed the cheer up!! (Really tired today). Also, just have to agree with whoever said they went and dug up that Madonna CD out of their collection after watching--I did too! It's really nice to rediscover a song you really liked then put a nice Jack and Sam spin on it!!!!!!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X