X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
    SPOILER--DK commentary on "Chimera"
    There are so many posts on this thread that I haven't had a chance to read and I apologize if someone has mentioned this already. On the Region 2 DVD commentary, Damian Kindler, who wrote "Chimera", describes Pete as a "stalker".

Yes!

J.

*jumps up and down* YES!!!! We are not imaging things (too much)! We see things for what they are (when our eyes are actually open)! If the guy that wrote it calls him this, what does that say?! I'll be smiling for the rest of the night!... (until I see the last moments of Friends and then cry my eyes out). K, off to watch Friends.

Sally

ps - I'll read and reply during the commericials.<g>
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
      Spoiler Space EndGame

Ugh!! Didn't we *already* go through that. I couldn't believe they brought back the snake in Summit/Last Stand forget bringing him back again!

Besides if he had failed to set of that "bomb" SG-1 would never have gotten home thriough the stargate. So he *had* to have to release the chemical and it would have killed Lantash. So there
      Please don't let this happen...Please... This is one story line I really AM tired of!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        LOL!.... LOL!.............. LOL!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Isn't Mala 50 a Genius!!!!!!!!!!!! She finds the GREATEST stuff!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I had resigned myself that was coming back. Until today, it didn't register what I would have to see. More hugging, kissing and ***. Yuck!!! My head will explode from the trauma!! That will be waaay too much Sam/ ship when we have been given so little Sam/Jack. I swear if Sam gives so much as a kiss or is all lovey with him after LC2, I gonna put a potato through the tv.

*Sorry, I felt the need to rant*

I think I need a cookie so I can go to bed and dream of Sam and Jack making mashed potatoes. Aah! That's a good thought.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              I had resigned myself that [Pete] was coming back. Until today, it didn't register what I would have to see. More hugging, kissing and ***. Yuck!!! My head will explode from the trauma!! That will be waaay too much Sam/[Pete] ship when we have been given so little Sam/Jack. I swear if Sam gives [Pete] so much as a kiss or is all lovey with him after LC2, I gonna put a potato through the tv.
              From the spoilers I've read I'm not so sure it's going to be all "lovey" that doesn't mean they wont be together but I sincerly hope that we won't have to sit through too much Sam/Pete or when Sam and Jack finally do get together it just wont feel like enough...
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Please don't let this happen...Please... This is one story line I really AM tired of!!

Wow... you and ship daddy really love that storyline. What exactly is it you (and ship daddy) don't like about it? I LOVED Elliot in the Last Stand!... I thought the actor that played Elliot did wonderful, especially in his last minutes. But really, is it the whole Martouf issue regarding ship, or?....

Sally

ps - I just finished watching THE Friends finale... and it's a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE happy endings!!! I also makes me very sad at thinking about Stargate's finale... I don't know now if I want it to end, even though I can't take this ship/PS/will they, won't they thing much longer... is this like the longest ps -not PS- ever written... will I ever stop typing... I MISS FRIENDS!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  I had resigned myself that was coming back. Until today, it didn't register what I would have to see. More hugging, kissing and ***. Yuck!!! My head will explode from the trauma!! That will be waaay too much Sam/ ship when we have been given so little Sam/Jack. I swear if Sam gives so much as a kiss or is all lovey with him after LC2, I gonna put a potato through the tv.

... I know, the thought of having more Sam/PS ship is truly heart breaking. I'm hoping all we'll see between Sam and *unnamed* is the same enthusiasm we saw between Sam and Joe Faxon in 2010. If it's going to be foisted on us, for godsake have it be the same level of ship as the Sam/JoeF ship!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    I don't have the slow motion effect yet ..otherwise believe me I would 've used to by now many many many times...
                    Hmmm...you wouldn't be talking about...the kiss would you?

I could just imagine it!

Can't wait for your mail to arrive now
                    Last edited by SaharaGate; 06 May 2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Tame, Tame, Tame.... I think you're being a bit gullible, here. There definitely is something fishy about Mr. P! I decided to do a sneaky background check of him on my own, and found some very interesting photographic evidence....

Spoiler space
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s
                      s

Just trying to debunk the "Computer Genius" tag you keep trying to put on me!! Have I succeeded??
                      Mala, I just LOVE your art!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

[...] but I sincerly hope that we won't have to sit through too much Sam/Pete or when Sam and Jack finally do get together it just wont feel like enough...

That's a real fear of mine. After waiting 8 years for my fantasy to be played out, I don't want to feel let down because all the fantasy scenes I'd hoped for had already been played out with Sam and PS. Let's hope that the powers have considered this and give the fans a good, romantic ending!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          What exactly is it you (and ship daddy) don't like about it?
                          Martouf died. Zated twice. Dead. Gone. Then all of the sudden; the snake lives! It's a miricle!
                          It just grated, like they were pandering to the people who wanted to see Martouf again... IIRC the DVD commentaries said they were going to bring back JR Borne but he couldn't do it, and frankly I'm glad because Martouf living would have contradicted the whole two shots from a zat kills, plus all the bullet holes he had.

I LOVED Elliot in the Last Stand!... I thought the actor that played Elliot did wonderful, especially in his last minutes.
                          I agree, I liked the actor, and I thought he did a great job as Elliot. I thought the whole Latash lives, and jumps into Elliot was a little... I don't know... bad.

Plus while Martouf was an interesting character for the show, I never liked him. I didn't trust him. He also played off of Jolinar's Memories.

During Jolinar's Memories he had Sam remember something rather private/intimate, and I thought that was a little unfair for Sam/tacky... talk about uncomfortable. He could have picked something... else.

Also in JM he didn't outline the whole plan and Jack had to keep asking for more details... I just can't see someone/thing that old not knowing that it would irk Jack that he wasn't getting all the details. I felt like he was playing dumb just as much as Jack.

I think he reminds me of some guys I used to know back in high school, swave, and smooth, but they could do 'jerk' without people realizing.

I think it's more of a gut reaction then anything. *Grit teeth and smile back.*
                          That kinda thing.

So I didn't like the character... I thought the situation was contrived and I wasn't overly impressed with the fact that two shots from a zat doesn't actually kill the being you're aiming at... at least not if you're a secondary character.

IMO bringing Martouf back would be like bringing back Apophis again... Enough's enough!
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

From the spoilers I've read I'm not so sure it's going to be all "lovey" that doesn't mean they wont be together but I sincerly hope that we won't have to sit through too much Sam/Pete or when Sam and Jack finally do get together it just wont feel like enough...
                            Oh I couldn't agree more
                            If they do anymore with " "/Sam and only subtle with Jack & Sam...it will be disheartening to say the least
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 May 2004, 10:06 PM. Reason: because I can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              Wow... you and ship daddy really love that storyline. What exactly is it you (and ship daddy) don't like about it? I LOVED Elliot in the Last Stand!... I thought the actor that played Elliot did wonderful, especially in his last minutes. But really, is it the whole Martouf issue regarding ship, or?....

Sally
                              For me personally...it is the Martouf storyline I am done with...We have had numerous storylines that have played off the Jolinar/Martouf thing and its time to move on. I like Elliot but he was dying...so.....

Comment

Hi everyone
                                I'm so impressed with the size of this shipper thread that I've decided to confess that I too am a Sam/Jack shipper-addict and have been since the beginning. I've even done my part for the cause and gotten some of my friends hooked as well. I'm sooo hoping for a happy ending!
                                To: Marimba and Caty--I love all your music vids! I've made a few as well and hope people will check them out.
                                www.angelfire.com/scifi2/lorel_stargate

Lorelei

Comment

Working...
                                X