This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Of course it's a sign ..and just look at the viewing too .IS THAT GOOD OR WHAT!!!!!!!I really should not worry about Sam and Jack getting together ..season 8 is gonna be full of UST and sweet angst between Sam and Jack yes but the reward will be great ..They will be together ..I don't doubt that at all...Shippers are everywhere ...All my friends are ...I don't know one person in my suroundings who is against Sam/Jack ..They all tell me Sam and Jack are the appeal of the show and they tune in to see ifthey will be together or getting closer.

Season8 is gonna have lots of talks between them I reckon about different things ...work but mostly life in general and this is a good thing...

Caty aka ShipDiva
    Hey Everyone :waves: I'm glad this thread is back up and running in its new home and going strong!
    I like your attitude Caty! I was feeling a little down about the whole S/J relationship latley but I have to say your little pep talk raised my spirits! Thanks!

-ShippyKatie

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I feel like that too here in this new forum...so you are NOT alone!!!!

We'll all get throught this together

Tame

I'm all confused too, but it's nice to know all you guys are here to help.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyKatie
        Hey Everyone :waves: I'm glad this thread is back up and running in its new home and going strong!
        I like your attitude Caty! I was feeling a little down about the whole S/J relationship latley but I have to say your little pep talk raised my spirits! Thanks!

-ShippyKatie

((((((((((((((((((((((((ShippyKatie!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Slowly but surely the family is showing up.....

I think Caty aka Ship Diva has pepped us all up with that little talk!!!!
        Viva Le Love!!!!!

I am having so much fun with all these new gadgets...and I don't have a clue what I am doing...keep dragging my son over to my computer....he is Oh Mom..."Does this have to do with Sam & Jack?? I am like OF COURSE!!

LOL
        Tame
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

VIVE L'AMOUR

SAM AND JACK FOREVER.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

It is another stormy day here; but, Ship Diva, you have again brought sunshine to my day. Great job!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              It is another stormy day here; but, Ship Diva, you have again brought sunshine to my day. Great job!!!

Hi Token .

Glad to see you here .
              It's great to find everybody back

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

*waves to all the shippers*

I thought I could pop my head into the new thread and say hi .
                I just wanted to say; thank you all for posting all your positive thoughts. It helps me be more positive too .

~Sam and Jack forever~

~Tracey~

Comment

Season 8 Entirely Speculation:

I am torn between a Season 8 S/J resolution and wanting Season 9. What if the S/J resolution was done with a future episode? With a future episode (like '2010') or even ending the series with peek at where the characters will be in 10 to 15 years, it would give TPTB room to do a movie or more seasons. We would know that Sam and Jack were happily together and there would be room to write how it all came about. Am I just wanting my cake and eat it too?

Token ~

Comment

Okay, still trying to figure out how to work this...
                    If this is the wrong forum, please let me know - I am wondering if anyone knows the backstory on those bracelets that Jack and Sam have sported since at least mid-season 6? I didnt notice them until Metamorphisis (sp??).

thanks!

ps - I have decided to completely ignore those spoilers about Affinity - much like Chimera, it is too stressful to have that be real...

SB

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
                      Now it feels like home! Thanks, Lisa!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

This was asked on the old forum... so I went and got the link to the answer for you... aren't I a nice guy

http://forums.delphiforums.com/starg...ges?msg=9086.4
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Thanks, Tame!

I know I can count on my shipper family!
                          And you know what... this really IS my shipper family. I'll admit that I was feeling a bit odd last night. A bit down. I felt that somehow this new forum wasn't going to work, and the thought that I'd never be able to talk to you guys... Okay, I'm PMSing, so that explains the mood swings , but I was still a bit scared that I'd lose you guys. You ARE my shipper family. You're who I come to when I'm feeling down or insecure about S/J's future. You're who I come to when I'm happy and just want to share the joy. You aren't just my friends, but my family. I'm feeling extremely sentimental right now -hormones- but I just wanted you guys to know that I cherish you. Thanks for being... just thanks for being.

Sally -aka hormone girl- signing off
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sugarshaker wrote:

"Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers....."

Non S/J related, but I just wanted you to know that everytime I've read your name, I think of Designing Women because two of the four ppl on the show were named Sugarbaker.<g> I know, silly, but I always think of that show when I see that you've posted.

Sally (I think this is my fave face)
                            Last edited by majorsal; 01 May 2004, 03:03 PM. Reason: screwed up in editing quote
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              And you know what... this really IS my shipper family. I'll admit that I was feeling a bit odd last night. A bit down. I felt that somehow this new forum wasn't going to work, and the thought that I'd never be able to talk to you guys... Okay, I'm PMSing, so that explains the mood swings , but I was still a bit scared that I'd lose you guys. You ARE my shipper family. You're who I come to when I'm feeling down or insecure about S/J's future. You're who I come to when I'm happy and just want to share the joy. You aren't just my friends, but my family. I'm feeling extremely sentimental right now -hormones- but I just wanted you guys to know that I cherish you. Thanks for being... just thanks for being.

Sally -aka hormone girl- signing off

Hi Sally

Glad you made it too ..The new board is great with all the smilies and colours , avatar ..ect....

And don't be worried about Sam and Jack ...They 'll be together ....and they'll go home in a Limousine at the end of season 8 ( Champagne and all that)..and go fishing afterwards near the cabin .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                I just hope I can live through the season to GET to the end....Tame
                                Here, here! If I'm inundated with Sam/PS ship -like ONE scene - I'm not sure I could stick around. Too painful. But, could anything surpass the pain of Chimera ?

ps - Here's a link(s) for some great behind the scenes stuff from the DVDs for Death Knell and Grace. Really nice stuff!

http://community.webshots.com/album/139141321lCpIxp

http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/0

Sally
                                Last edited by majorsal; 01 May 2004, 03:12 PM. Reason: forgot links
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X