This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Yes, but Tame's a 'sweetie' super soldier! When she comes towards you with her arm extended to fire... she just hands you a daisy and smiles and goes on her way. Sweetie super soldier Tame will spread the love and word of ship. Live long and prosper!... oops, wrong show.

Sally
    (((((((((((((((((((((((Auntie Sally))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    just for you just for saying such a sweet wonderful thing about me..Thank you

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Spoiler Space Idea for Paradise Lost, Grace & TLC2

[snip]
      However, I am confused by something.
      In the DVD commentary of Paradise Lost the comment was made during the Locker room scene with Sam & Teal'c about it being a "team thing" (I am really paraphrasing) and it was not so much about Jack being gone. Then during Grace we see Teal's in the Locker room with Jack saying that Sam was very upset when they thought Jack was lost. It seems like in the original showing of Paradise Lost it was *supposed* to come acrossed as Sam being upset that Jack was not yet found. But the DVD was back peddling on that.
      When stuff like that comes up I just ignore the them. IMO they're trying not to say anything about ship so they don't upset people too much... look what happened when they did with Evolution.

Otherwise I agree I think Teal'c does know and I think he would be happy for them when them finally get together, I think that's why Teal'c made that comment in the locker room.

Personally I think Teal'c is a closet shipper

Daniel I KNOW is not stupid and if he could see that Jack was in a cell on Ba'als little hidden fortress then I think he saw how Sam & Jack felt too, when he was acsended.
      Ah, but you forget... so does Daniel... forget that is.

Daniel doesn't remember anything from being ascended *cough*cop-out*cough* so while I think he has a very good idea I'm not 100% sure he knows for a fact. After all they are good at hiding it
      Last edited by bcmilco; 05 May 2004, 07:53 PM. Reason: because I'll get it right one of these years :)
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Yes, but Tame's a 'sweetie' super soldier! When she comes towards you with her arm extended to fire... she just hands you a daisy and smiles and goes on her way. Sweetie super soldier Tame will spread the love and word of ship. Live long and prosper!... oops, wrong show.

Sally
        Wait..Wait...Tame is a "shippy" super-soldier! How about that image! She goes around handing out Nana's cookies.

Nana, we're gonna need more cookies!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Wait..Wait...Tame is a "shippy" super-soldier! How about that image! She goes around handing out Nana's cookies.

Nana, we're gonna need more cookies!!!
          Could you see me now over in the Anti-shipper thread......Would you like a Shipper Cookie
          Oh yeah...that would be me
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I would not enjoy Stargate as much without the Sam/Jack thing going on. I thoink it adds a lot of dimension to the characters. (Albeit an unwanted one from the anti-shipper point of view.) At this point in the show, though, they can't seem to make up their minds on which way to go.

Comment

Hey Tame!!!
              How 'bout the title "SUPER SHIPPY SOLDIER"?????

Comment

Thanks, Tame!

*brings rose to face and sniffs... and smiles*

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcm
                  When stuff like that comes up I just ignore the them. IMO they're trying not to say anything about ship so they don't upset people too much... look what happened when they did with Evolution.
                  very true...forgot about that
                  Originally posted by bcm
                  Otherwise I agree I think Teal'c does know and I think he would be happy for them when them finally get together, I think that's why Teal'c made that comment in the locker room.
                  Yes, letting Jack know definitely was a "Teal's " way of saying I know and its okay

Originally posted by bcm
                  Personally I think Teal'c is a closet shipper
                  Me too!!!!

Originally posted by bcm
                  Ah, but you forget... so does Daniel... forget that is.

Daniel doesn't remember anything from being ascended *cough*cop-out*cough* so while I think he has a very good idea I'm not 100% sure he knows for a fact. After all they are good at hiding it
                  Very True...was a...cough..cough*cop-out*..cough..cough.. mmmm something in the air. But even since then I think Daniel is not obtuse to the tension......well I may take that back...I am remembering him at Jack's in TLC.
                  Teal'c is ssssssoooooo deep

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    Hey Tame!!!
                    How 'bout the title "SUPER SHIPPY SOLDIER"?????
                    I like Super Shippy...but what happens when it changes again...I Talk A LOT!!

Comment

I like Super Shippy...but what happens when it changes again...I Talk A LOT!!
                      We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                        We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!!!
                        Okie Dokie

Super- Shippy Soldier it is...BCM is right behind behind me though

So Dad's gonna be a soldier himself soon

Comment

Okie Dokie

Super- Shippy Soldier it is...BCM is right behind behind me though

So Dad's gonna be a soldier himself soon

Then he can be "Super Shippy Soldier Daddy"!!!!

Comment

okay I posted this phenomenol (sp) post regarding whether Teal'c and Daniel know about how Jack & Sam feel about each other and when it went to post.... my IE went kablooey
                            so luckily for all of you I will just do a short version!
                            Stealing BCM'c Spoiler Space Idea for Paradise Lost, Grace & TLC2

We all know Teal'c is VERY aware of Sam & Jack's feelings due to D&C and Paradise lost. I think that Teal'c if asked would be VERY proud that his friends are together. Sam is a fomidable warrior and srong woman very fitting for his friend O'Neill.
                            Spoiler Space for Metamorphosis, Grace, and TLC2

I think Teal'c does do little things to encourage their relationship. I've always thought in "Metamorphosis" that Teal'c's little nod to Sam before she rested her head on Jack's shoulder was a sign of approval and understanding. He knows how they feel about each other and wanted to give them some privacy in what could have been Sam's last moments. Teal'c is so sweet and such a supporter of our cause.

I think Daniel would be very happy if they were together too. He understands how it feels to not be able to be with the person you love. I'm getting mushy, sorry. Besides if he did "forget" about how they felt for each other, it should be fairly obvious to him from Jack's reaction in "Grace" and Sam's reaction to frozen Jack.

I think I'm done now...
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

OK, Super-Shippy Soldier, grab your cookies and head out into the forum. If you can't bring them to our side with your talk, stuff a cookie in their mouth. Once you've tasted Nana's cookies, you will enjoy the shippy Stargate ride.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                                Spoiler Space for Metamorphosis, Grace, and TLC2

I think Teal'c does do little things to encourage their relationship. I've always thought in "Metamorphosis" that Teal'c's little nod to Sam before she rested her head on Jack's shoulder was a sign of approval and understanding. He knows how they feel about each other and wanted to give them some privacy in what could have been Sam's last moments. Teal'c is so sweet and such a supporter of our cause.
                                SO true.. I had forgotten about that and that is one of my favorite episodes JUST for that reason...aside form the head on shoulder and Jack racing to save her.
                                Originally posted by Tasha
                                I think Daniel would be very happy if they were together too. He understands how it feels to not be able to be with the person you love. I'm getting mushy, sorry. Besides if he did "forget" about how they felt for each other, it should be fairly obvious to him from Jack's reaction in "Grace" and Sam's reaction to frozen Jack.

I think I'm done now...
                                Yep I think so too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X