This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    And in the elevator scene (he was very close to Sam)from the episode "Potatoe Head"....

LOL! .... I shouldn't be enjoying this so much (don't want to offend DDL if he's reading), but this whole potato head thing...

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
      I also have two sisters and their husbands who are shippers and none of them participate in any of the internet activity involving the show. One hubby is an adamant shipper. He can't understand why "Sam just doesn't go fishing with the man, for god's sake"! That sisterly couple was very upset about the Chimera episode.

... I feel another letter coming on. Really, please consider sending this off to the powers that be, because I think they'd be interested in knowing that.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        That's funny it worked for me....
        It must have been my computer...I later realised that ALL links posted on the forum weren't working for me yesterday....which is weird since I could to all my other favourite sites, only links weren't working. But they are today.

So thanks! I'll go check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Do you realize you used *that name* 17 times???? I am not a young woman....things like that are hard for me to take early in the morning . Please take pity on the old, the insane and the obsessed......yes all three would be me....... AND then you added "The episode I will not name" ........... I need more coffee... Oy Vey

Tame! *hugs* I was rather tramatized by that post too, but I ate some shippper cookies and then didn't give a crap about anything. ..... hmmmm.... are the shipper cookies drugged perhaps?..... and here I thought that seeing floating bunnies was a normal thing....

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Sally
            Tame! *hugs* I was rather tramatized by that post too, but I ate some shippper cookies and then didn't give a crap about anything. ..... hmmmm.... are the shipper cookies drugged perhaps?..... and here I thought that seeing floating bunnies was a normal thing....

Sally
            See this is when you know who your real Shipper friends are they offer you cookies...**hugs** Sally.... I took a little time off from the " " issue and re-grouped..I am better now...and yes floating bunnies are normal
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Now here's something else for you that I hope will make you smile (oh, how I enjoy work-avoidance!):

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!?
              Mala! This is just hilarious! There is a slight resemblence...the ears sticking out...the bugged out eyes maybe??? Ooooo.....potato bugs! Okay, don't know where that came from. I'm in a silly mood...too much studying and not enough sleep.
              Tasha
              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                Yes, murder by laughter.

Remember, Tame...I am more to be pitied than censured. LOL
                Gutter Gals -- all for one, and not enough of that one (RDA) for all!

But we surely do try, don't we???

--Oz
                WOO HOO
                Yes we do Oz ...Yes we do
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I personally just am a sucker for a happy ending.......does that make me bad

No... it just makes you a person that wants to be happy. Isn't that why we watch movies and tv, to be entertained? I can take a deep and disturbing movie or ep once in a while, but I ultimately just want to be happy. That's why I can't watch Titanic again, because I HATED Leo's character dying! If Leo's character (I know it, but won't type it) and Jenny from Forrest Gump would have lived, I could actually watch those movies again. I want to be happy. I crave to be happy. Two ppl that have longed for one another for -as of next season- 8 years... well, I call them getting together a happy ending. Happy endings rule!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Hi gang. I've been away from here for a day and a half, and I come back and have to read through TEN pages. My goodness, you lot have all been very busy!!!!! I love all the new sigs various people have added, especially "The Kiss" I have to keep stopping to look at it over and over and over and...................
                    I have been reading all the compliments about my sig to my daughter (inspired nightmare) who made that lovely sig for me and she thanks everyone for enjoying her work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      I have been reading all the compliments about my sig to my daughter (inspired nightmare) who made that lovely sig for me and she thanks everyone for enjoying her work!!!!
                      Waterfall, where have you been? I have been missing that sig?? I think there should be a requirement for you to post at least once on each page if possible.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!?

Oh my god... LOL! Brilliant, just brilliant!

Sally *applauds*
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          however, someone else asked ( i think it was majorsal?) if they could be the stunt kisser on the show. yes. you may have to share your duties though.

From the bottom of my heart (the very bottom).... no. Oh, okay, a bit of sharing. Oh, okay, you can have ALL the scenes where Sam snogs someone OTHER than Jack. I get Jack, you get the unnamed. Fair???

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            Waterfall, where have you been? I have been missing that sig?? I think there should be a requirement for you to post at least once on each page if possible.

I would like nothing more than to play on the new forum all day but everyone keeps insisting I need this stuff called money and to get it I have to go to a place that I really don't like and do stuff for hours at a time to get something called a paycheck.
                            But on the bright side while I'm supposed to be doing this stuff that I really don't like to do I think I finally came up with how I want to start that fic that keeps wanting to be written and a title,so hopefully soon I will be able to actually get it down in print.
                            If I can stay away from the forum long enough that is cuz y'all are just too funny!!!!I sit here reading and I have bouts of laughter from time to time and everyone in the house just looks at me strange.....
                            But I'm enjoying myself

Comment

okay I posted this phenomenol (sp) post regarding whether Teal'c and Daniel know about how Jack & Sam feel about each other and when it went to post.... my IE went kablooey
                              so luckily for all of you I will just do a short version!
                              Stealing BCM'c Spoiler Space Idea for Paradise Lost, Grace & TLC2

We all know Teal'c is VERY aware of Sam & Jack's feelings due to D&C and Paradise lost. I think that Teal'c if asked would be VERY proud that his friends are together. Sam is a fomidable warrior and srong woman very fitting for his friend O'Neill. However, I am confused by something.
                              In the DVD commentary of Paradise Lost the comment was made during the Locker room scene with Sam & Teal'c about it being a "team thing" (I am really paraphrasing) and it was not so much about Jack being gone. Then during Grace we see Teal's in the Locker room with Jack saying that Sam was very upset when they thought Jack was lost. It seems like in the original showing of Paradise Lost it was *supposed* to come acrossed as Sam being upset that Jack was not yet found. But the DVD was back peddling on that. Then here we are in Grace and its like TPTB said "Screw it, Sam missed Jack before in Paradise Lost and thats that" and so once again Paradise Lost was to be seen as Sam being upset that Jack was missing.

Daniel I KNOW is not stupid and if he could see that Jack was in a cell on Ba'als little hidden fortress then I think he saw how Sam & Jack felt too, when he was acsended. I think Daniel too would be very happy that Sam & Jack both had someone to totally be able to share ALL aspects of their lives with and be equal. and I think he gets a bit of a charge that Sam is smarter than Jack and Jack just doesn't get bothered by that.

I know this has been discussed before..but with there being new people and the lurkers finally coming out
                              I thought it might be a fun topic again

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hey Guys

Beware of Tame ...

She is a supersoldier Run for your LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

Yes, but Tame's a 'sweetie' super soldier! When she comes towards you with her arm extended to fire... she just hands you a daisy and smiles and goes on her way. Sweetie super soldier Tame will spread the love and word of ship. Live long and prosper!... oops, wrong show.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X