• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Hey Guys

Beware of Tame ...

She is a supersoldier Run for your LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

Caty aka Shipdiva
    Hey hey hey wait just dag gone minute!!!!!!!!

That only happened because I talk to much

I am really really nice...please don't run
    I just Love my Sam & Jack Ship.......AND my RDA drooloing......AND If BCM and DJF would JUST LET ME HAVE The Last Word.....well
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Hey hey hey wait just dag gone minute!!!!!!!!

That only happened because I talk to much

I am really really nice...please don't run
      I just Love my Sam & Jack Ship.......AND my RDA drooloing......AND If BCM and DJF would JUST LET ME HAVE The Last Word.....well

Ok I'l stay until I post my new video ....in a sec

caty aka ShiDiva

Comment

NEW VIDEO 24: "Frozen" Madonna.....Dramatic.

Sam is asking Jack to open up his heart.

Click on my sig below to access my video site.

Enjoy

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Really sorry I had to add to your misery! You posted some droolworthy pics just for ME? How sweet! Once again, I AM sorry I had to post but I knew I wouldn't have time to post it today otherwise! SO I figured you would rather have a little anticipation than no vid today
          Marimba............Well worth the wait.............Awesome video...... I loved the "poem" ( I hope that is what it was) it was beautiful!! and I love how you have Jack talking and how it just fits the mood of the song PERFECTLY!!

I may whine...but it is ALWAYS worth it!!

I am so glad you and Caty aka Ship Diva are here to take care of us
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Marimba ,

I'll watch your video tomorrow ...must hit the sack right now

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Enjoy

Caty aka Shipdiva
              Ship Diva.....aka Caty

That was incredible
              I don't know if it was the song, the music or the way you put those clips together but MAN oh MAN was that good!!!!

It was sad and sensual all at the same time.... I wish I had better words to describe it but fantastic and wonderful and moving are the best I can do..
              and the way you did end...... makes a shipper heart go pitter patter

Bravo!!!!

Comment

Marimba............Well worth the wait.............Awesome video...... I loved the "poem" ( I hope that is what it was) it was beautiful!! and I love how you have Jack talking and how it just fits the mood of the song PERFECTLY!!

I may whine...but it is ALWAYS worth it!!

I am so glad you and Caty aka Ship Diva are here to take care of us

Glad you liked it! *blushes* And yes, it is a real poem! By one of my fave poets Matthew Arnold. Has two other stanzas describing the white cliffs of Dover--beautiful, lots of imagery! Have read it lots of times--especially lately, makes me feel shippy!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Plus he was responsible for Tealc's donuts getting blown up in the truck!! T should beat him just for that -- I mean, aside from his dishonest stalkerish behavior!).
                  (This was written by Mala in her "sack of potatoes" reminder post.)
                  If I didn't hate Pete before, I have a compound reason now.

Nobody blows up Teal'c's donuts and gets away with it!!!

O'Neill, you have my permission to kill him.

And Sam will be happy...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

And Sam will be happy...
                    ya know you guys are right. poor teal'c must be heartbroken. in my culture he would be well within his rights to dismember him.
                    i think we should let teal'c kill him.
                    and as for those poor donuts... there must have been jam everywhere. what a gruesome end to a poor defenseless donuts life.
                    hazzah! yet another reason to hate mrs. potato head kinsey.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

And Sam will be happy...
                      Oz.....now you are gonna come over here and
                      CRACK ME UP...girl I am NEVER gonna get a break from laughing my A$$ off

Comment

Enjoy

Caty aka Shipdiva
                        Oooooohhhh! Caty!!!!! Loving that vid to "Frozen"!!!! WOW!!! very shippy and over six minutes long!!! That is SOOOOO cool! Love Madonna and that's a really good song!!!!

Edited to gush a little more:
                        Okay, just had to go watch it again and OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! I'm LOVING this VID! I think it's going to have to take its place in my top 5 (Don't rank them, just have five faves)!!!! I DO LOVE THAT SONG!!! The word that comes to mind is sultry (first word was actually sensual but I think Tame already used that one )!
                        Last edited by marimba26; 05 May 2004, 04:28 PM. Reason: To gush a little more!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

BIG

Enjoy

Caty aka Shipdiva

Oooooooooh Caty, is about all I can say. That is absolutely one of the very best video's. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Here's a BIG kiss for you!
                          Last edited by Ship Nana; 05 May 2004, 05:39 PM.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Ohhhh, just been looking at the death knell behind the scenes vid. Oh Lordy! WOW. Gonna go watch Caty's vid now.
                            I am a Little Happy Bunny

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              hey. and in conclusion, i'd just like to say...
                              HEY, LURKERS! come out and play. yeah its kinda scary and intimidating at first, but then its becomes fun. just look how much fun we have! join us lurkers! and also... welcome lurkers and former lurkers.
                              Thank you for the invite Stargate Barbie. You are all so awsome and brilliant, by the time I catch up with all the posts everything has been said, much better and much funnier than I could ever do. I have to say this board is the highlight of my day and in the rare occasions I get to it while my children are still up they want to know why I'm smilling, laughing or even blushing at the screen .
                              So thank you for my daily fix of shipyness
                              back to lurkerdom now

Comment

Oz.....now you are gonna come over here and
                                CRACK ME UP...girl I am NEVER gonna get a break from laughing my A$$ off
                                Yes, murder by laughter.

Remember, Tame...I am more to be pitied than censured. LOL
                                Gutter Gals -- all for one, and not enough of that one (RDA) for all!

But we surely do try, don't we???

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X