Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey WOO HOO I didn't even see that.....Okay we WON'T notice that I had to talk alot to have gotten that
    Oh are they just the ...... darnedest Ship Parents ....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Sorry, Tame, gotta torture you just a *little* more! Been feeling blue lately b/c of all this talk about " " and will they?/won't they? So I had to make an angsty vid! It's got a little surprise in it too!

Just posted "I Don't Want to Live Without Your Love" by Chicago

If you need more time at the beginning or the end just hit pause b/c you've only got about 20 seconds (You'll know what I mean when you see it). Enjoy!
      Bravo! Bravo!! *clap* *clap*

Token ~

Comment

Mal,

I just have to say THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! You are TRULY wonderful for posting that! Stop by ANYTIME!
        Hey Marimba!

You're welcome! I read this thread all the time, but you guys write so much it's hard to keep up. But I do have faith (for now) in the TPTB. And you know I have faith in RDA to always do the right thing...

Anyway, I'm pleased that the comments by JM made you happy. I like making people happy (btw, you are missed over at the gutter - come look at The Leather Collection!).

Now here's something else for you that I hope will make you smile (oh, how I enjoy work-avoidance!):

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Now here's something else for you that I hope will make you smile (oh, how I enjoy work-avoidance!):

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!? [/left]
          Mala...........you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just way to cool...........and hilarious!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Mala...........you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just way to cool...........and hilarious!!!!
            I think that Sam's gotten conked too many times. I mean, come on! There's only Jack!

(oh-oh now everyone over here's gonna know much time I spend on silly stuff like this...well, it's nothing you gutter gals don't already know....but I'm hey, I'm my own boss and I'll waste my time as I see fit!)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
              So, yes, I believe you are right in thinking that there are a lot of unrecognized shippers around. I think that most viewers want to see some romance in any show. In fact, isn't that what makes up any form of good entertainment: action and attraction? If TPTB hadn't wanted the viewer to see that in Sam and Jack, they would not have hinted at it from the very beginning or put two such lovely people side by side on the same screen. Right?!
              Hi, I just joined this forum but have lurked from time to time on the old GW forum.

I was really excited to see the number of visits to this thread. I think you're right, and that most shippers just ship quietly, watching and enjoying but not necessarily getting involved. Even my brother said that he thought romance was what most people liked about TV shows! (I was shocked!)

And you're so right! Action and attraction, what else could you ask for from entertaining TV? RDA and AT just play it soooooo well!

Nice to see so many shippers out here!

Sally R.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                WHY??????? I have to ask you WHY?????? You don't think the Ship Parents are doing enough of that.....you feel a need to torture??? Have I NOT been posting Droolworthy RDA pics DEDICATED to you on the other thread...
                WHY do I deserve this??? TELL ME??

I haven't even seen the video yet I am still at work AND I am already scared
                Really sorry I had to add to your misery! You posted some droolworthy pics just for ME? How sweet! Once again, I AM sorry I had to post but I knew I wouldn't have time to post it today otherwise! SO I figured you would rather have a little anticipation than no vid today
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Hey Marimba!

You're welcome! I read this thread all the time, but you guys write so much it's hard to keep up. But I do have faith (for now) in the TPTB. And you know I have faith in RDA to always do the right thing...

Anyway, I'm pleased that the comments by JM made you happy. I like making people happy (btw, you are missed over at the gutter - come look at The Leather Collection!).

Really, Sam! What could you possibly be thinking?!?
                  Oh, you ARE GOOD!!

BTW, going over to the "thunking" thread right now to catch up!
                  Last edited by marimba26; 05 May 2004, 02:39 PM. Reason: To add text
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

So glad you're here Geekyred! You always make me laugh!

Aww thanks hon. I'd love to add more to this thread but it goes waaayyy to fast for me.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      LOL... Let us ship for Pete and Kinsey. The perfect couple.

Better known as '' and '' .

Now for the mantra:

Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes!! Sam and Jack forever!!!!
                      Pete and Kinsey
                      Someone should write that fic!!! They could be my new favourite ship, honest

geeky

Comment

hey. i go offline for 18 hours and i have about 5 pages to catch up on. i love this thread!

ok. first someone asked if i was the ship boss now? heck no! i'm treating this like a communist society, but without the crazy dictators . i'd like to think we are all equal.
                        however, someone else asked ( i think it was majorsal?) if they could be the stunt kisser on the show. yes. you may have to share your duties though.

as for most shippers being silent, i've got a story too...
                        i work with someone who i discovered likes stargate too ( but she's what i would consider an almost casual viewer, due to the degree of MY obsession). we got talking about it and i asked if she had seen Window of Opportunity, because i thought that was just the funniest episode. she wasn't sure, so i started to explain the episode... she suddenly got all excited and went " ooh ooh, is that the one where he kisses her!?". score one more for the shippers, oh yeah!

and in conclusion, i'd just like to say...
                        HEY, LURKERS! come out and play. yeah its kinda scary and intimidating at first, but then its becomes fun. just look how much fun we have! join us lurkers! and also... welcome lurkers and former lurkers.

Comment

ok guys. you can call him pete. i'll just call him mrs. kinsey

Comment

Originally posted by Sam&Jack4eva
                            Hello, i am new to this Website and i cant wait to get talking to you all.

* Just so you all know *
                            I AM THE BIGGEST SAM AND JACK SHIPPER IN THE WORLD

Hello Sam&Jack4eva,

Wecome to the Gang

Post lots ....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hey Guys

Beware of Tame ...

She is a supersoldier Run for your LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hey Guys

Beware of Tame ...

She is a supersoldier Run for your LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

Caty aka Shipdiva
                                Hehehe very funny! I can't stop laughing because of the fun on this thread. It cheers me up from having unhappy thoughts about what the PTB might do to our favourite couple!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X