This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    But, then this is TV and the regs only apply to S/J.

LOL! Yes! Lots of dastardy deeds can be performed and gotten away with, but Sam and Jack CAN NOT hook up together!

Hey, I know!.... If Jack *really* cared for Sam, he'd just (can't use the S word, so he'd) ambush, approach, chase, drive, flush out, haunt, hunt, pace, pursue, shadow, tail, track, or trail her. Now 'that's love! .... Funny, though... I thought showing that kind of devotion and love got a restraining order filed on you? But seeing as how well it worked for PS... I'm really just totally stupid I guess when it comes to showing care and concern for the ones you love. Silly me. *turns sarcasm off for health reasons*

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL...I think I may start quoting Jackie Gleason here REAL soon....one of these days...BCM
      Just call me Ed Norton
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        just make sure you don't work the week DDL will be there!

*spits water* Blasphemy! These lips ONLY touch THE GOD OF ALL GODS, RDA!!!

*takes deep breath*....

*takes another*

I only work for Amanda when she's doing the Sam/Jack love thang.

Oh, and RDA really IS a God... his Greek God name is 'Goodpieceofassias'. Really. What!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Aunt Sally, you crack me up!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Oh goodness people! You know this PETE thing is like that alien sphere thing in Message in a Bottle. The more you feed it the stronger it gets. He came, he was not a character I liked, and hopefully he will leave without causing too much damage.

Perhaps if we just stopped talking about PETE, and Sam and PETE, and PETE and Kinsey, and PETE and Sam snogging and the many inventive ways you want to kill PETE and oh yeah what was his name again? That's right PETE. Maybe PETE will just disapear. If I do not see PETE he does not exist. Woa that was pretty deep.

Do I want to see PETE around next season? Nor particularly. But I'm pretty sure that nothing I say here will affect the PTB's decisions on how much to use PETE next season. And all of this CHIMERA and Sam and PETE stuff is bringing me down from my shippy high from the Death Knell behind the scenes video.

PETE, PETE, PETE, PETE, PETE.

(Love you Sally)

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Do you know of any reason I can get the Death Knell photos but not the ones for Grace?

Death Knell caps: http://community.webshots.com/album/139141321lCpIxp

Grace caps: http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ

Video for Death Knell: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/ (look under 'behind the scenes')

Enjoy!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, thought I'd introduce myself.
                I've been lurking a couple of days and thought I'd throw something into the mix. It's about a spoiler for Affinity though, so we'll see how we go....
                Ok, so you've got a scene where Carter goes to Daniel and teal'c "looking like a ghost" after a conversation with Jack.
                She'd been talking about Pete and babies etc. She's worried that with her job, it's not fair on Pete to endanger herself, and with kids, would she drop them off at childcare in the morning to then go offworld... again the danger stuff.
                With the way I read it, and also my complete and utter devotion to all that is S/J, I was wondering if there is any possibility that rather than talking about Pete, Sam is talking to Jack *about* Jack? and of course their hypothetical relationship... coz of course she would have fantasized about it (who hasn't?). What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

Perhaps if we just stopped talking about PETE, and Sam and PETE, and PETE and Kinsey, and PETE and Sam snogging and the many inventive ways you want to kill PETE and oh yeah what was his name again? That's right PETE. Maybe PETE will just disapear. If I do not see PETE he does not exist. Woa that was pretty deep.
                  There is no spoon!

sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Spoiler for Affinity

Can someone post an attachment from the previous forum where there's stuff about Sam ranting to Daniel about her relationship with PS or maybe relationships in general. Daniel then tells her she's overreacting. Please?This is about Affinity.

This is quoting auralan's entire post on the 'The S/J Shipper Thread V' on the old and *wonderful* Gateworld forums, post number 185.

~~~

Season 8 spoilers below for episode 8 Affinity. Detailed spoilers. Do not read if you don't want to know.

(skipping spoiler space, though)

Okay, I've seen the source of those spoilers and they're accurate, but there's more to it from my point of view. It's clear that as of the 8th episode Sam and Pete are still involved. It also looks to me like the blush is off the rose. She's questioning how much she wants a life outside work and how she sees her future. She sounds like the life she thought she wanted isn't all it was cracked up to be. It also sounds like she and Pete could be having some issues. However, this is all my perception from tone and context. It could play differently on screen or even be cut entirely.

There are two scenes I have seen parts of where Pete is discussed or alluded to. There may be more. I only saw the end of these two scenes, so I don't know how the conversations started or where they happen. Based on page numbers, they're in the first half of the episode.

In the first, Sam talking with Daniel and Teal'c ostensibly about Teal'c's relationship with the neighbor, but she goes off on a bit of a tangent where she overidentifies and starts ranting about how perfect romantic ideals don't exist in the real world. Daniel calls her on going off the beam a bit. Then she questions Teal'c about how Jaffa couples handle relationship issues. Predictably, violence is eventually involved.

The second scene is with Jack. This is where she talks about the risks of her job and how it might not be fair to drag somebody else into that world. Jack points out that Pete's a cop and he should understand. Sam brings up the issue of kids and how awkward it would be to take maternity leave then leave them at daycare while she's traveling the universe. Jack points out that others on base have families. Then there's a moment that's definitely angsty and could possibly be shippy depending on how it gets played. She somewhat awkwardly asks Jack how he'd handle it if circumstances were different. He replies to that he wouldn't be at the SGC.

Hope this helps clarify the spoilers. I wish I knew more, but that's it.

~~~

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] PETE [snip] CHIMERA [snip] PETE
                      [snip]
                      PETE, PETE, PETE, PETE, PETE.
                      *high five* You go Ship Mum!!

Here let me help:
                      PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE PETE
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                        I've been lurking a couple of days and thought I'd throw something into the mix.
                        Welcome out of lurkdom! Mix away!

Spoilers s8 Affinity
                        * Yes it's stolen spoiler space
                        Ok, so you've got a scene where Carter goes to Daniel and teal'c "looking like a ghost" after a conversation with Jack. She'd been talking about Pete and babies etc. She's worried that with her job, it's not fair on Pete to endanger herself, and with kids, would she drop them off at childcare in the morning to then go offworld... again the danger stuff.
                        With the way I read it, and also my complete and utter devotion to all that is S/J, I was wondering if there is any possibility that rather than talking about Pete, Sam is talking to Jack *about* Jack? and of course their hypothetical relationship... coz of course she would have fantasized about it (who hasn't?). What do you think?
                        It has possibilities, but I think someone said that their may be a scene in between the "Sam and Jack talk" scene and the "Sam looks like a ghost and goes to talk with Daniel" scene So she may have found out something related to Teal'c and the A-plot, possibly that someone is dead, and Teal'c is the suspect... However I'd like to think there's a chance you're right
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          i do think they were looking at each other with love in their eyes, but hey! what do you expect from two people who are in love!? they're not robots! (though that might be kinda cool if they were, remember "tin man"? wasn't that cool?)

You just gave me a thought...(haven't thought about that episode in ages!).

I'm sure this has probably been said/debated/fanfic'd (can fanfic'd be a word? As in I wrote a fic...I fanfic'd?) many times before, but since all of SG1 were robots doubles in that episode..... the regs wouldn't REALLY apply would they? I mean they would have felt like they were in the air force, part of the SGC but they really weren't. And eventually.......well they WERE on that planet an awfully long time before TPTB got rid of them (the doubles that is).

So I wonder what kind of...um 'conversations' were had in that time?
                          I mean they were going insane with boredom and only had each other to turn to

And on that note...Comtriya!(not even close to the correct spelling I'm sure).

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            I'm sure this has probably been said/debated/fanfic'd (can fanfic'd be a word? As in I wrote a fic...I fanfic'd?) many times before, but since all of SG1 were robots doubles in that episode..... the regs wouldn't REALLY apply would they? I mean they would have felt like they were in the air force, part of the SGC but they really weren't. And eventually.......well they WERE on that planet an awfully long time before TPTB got rid of them (the doubles that is).

So I wonder what kind of...um 'conversations' were had in that time?
                            I mean they were going insane with boredom and only had each other to turn to
                            That reminds me of a fanfic by Sally Reeve called "Double Discovery":

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...discovery.html

I'll let her fic answer that question for me, because she's *SO* much better with the written word than I could ever hope to be
                            ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                              I've been lurking a couple of days and thought I'd throw something into the mix. It's about a spoiler for Affinity though, so we'll see how we go....
                              it's not fair on Pete to endanger herself, and with kids, would she drop them off at childcare in the morning to then go offworld... again the danger stuff.
                              Jafana!!!!!!!! You made it! I think you will be very happy here

Would you believe I actually read your post the first time around without realising it was you!

I was gonna email you the quote from your spike sig lol!

I'm a bit dense today.

Meanwhile, I'm rediculously excited that you're here! And I agree with your assessment....possibly because I am hoping against all hope that she is talking about Jack and Pete will be....to borrow a phrase from this thread...mashed potatoes.

p.s. I just realised your name...Jafana...makes you sound like the Jaffa princess or something. Too cool...and totally flukey.
                              Last edited by SaharaGate; 05 May 2004, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                That reminds me of a fanfic by Sally Reeve called "Double Discovery":

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...discovery.html

I'll let her fic answer that question for me, because she's *SO* much better with the written word than I could ever hope to be
                                Um that link seems to be broken....comes up page cannot be displayed

Probably for the best as I should be studying, not reading fanfic.

Well, I'm off to read some fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X