This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    thats ok! i like your initiative. now i'm not entirely sure what those quotation marks are supposed to mean, but you've got an honest face so yes you may. you'll have to share though. we'll do it a rotation. on your day off you can have a choice of "assisting" CJ or MS. everyone need to have a turn at this job. BCM you can be ATs "personal assistant" if you want. *

sam and jack forever. pete shannahan never!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Okay, I'll share if I must (sigh). By the way, I have trouble reading anything after asterick signs. I hope it wasn't anything too important.
    So are you the Ship Boss now?

Tasha
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      character name censored
      his name is PETE

But just because we all know that Sam & Jack are perfect for each other and make a TERRIFIC couple ...in no way does that mean that the Jack and Daniel friendship should suffer. In fact all too often I think the shippers are the first to point out how having the ENTIRE TEAM play off each other makes for the best shows...add in a little S&J spice...and what you have there gentleman....is a blockbuster!!!!
      Yes I agree!
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

The complaints though seemed to stem from the comentary on the DVD and did not surface at the original airing.

Oh yes they did! I read on another forum that doesn't enjoy the S/J ship, and I read a lot of grumbling about those two S/J scenes. They want Jack/Daniel exchange as much as we want Sam/Jack, so I empathise with them.

From what I understand there was a comment made at the end of the DVD commentary about Sam & Jack and a sweet look, or love in their eyes, something to that affect but as I understand it, that comment was made during the end scene right before Jack says "Lunch?"
        However, somewhere down the line it has been mis-communicated as being the comments (DVD commentary) made during the scene right before Jack leaves and thus the controversary I have read and the complaints.

Amanda and PDL were doing the commentary, and Amanda said about Sam looking.... I'll just c/p that part.

~~~~~~

PDL and AT COMMENTARY:

(on screen...scene opens, Jack enters lab to tell Sam he’s going after Daniel, Sam is working on scientific doodad....)

PDL (voiceover): This is a scene that was not in the outline, actually it *was* in the outline and it was written a lot more obtuse, if that’s the right word, where there was a lot more being implied.

AT: Yes, but you don’t need it, because look, you just look into our eyes and go ooh...

*other scene*

(ending scene in gateroom - where Jack asks Sam to go to lunch and they walk out together )

PDL: I like this beat...do you remember this?

AT: Hmm.

PDL: You don’t remember this?

AT (very softly): Of course

PDL: Where you stared lovingly into each other’s eyes and then he said “Lunch”?

~~~~~~~~

So, basically, I guess you could say it was talked about - the 'loving look' - twice??? I don't know why I'm posting this other than you can read both parts.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Sally
          Originally Posted by TameFarrar
          The complaints though seemed to stem from the comentary on the DVD and did not surface at the original airing.
          Oh yes they did! I read on another forum that doesn't enjoy the S/J ship, and I read a lot of grumbling about those two S/J scenes. They want Jack/Daniel exchange as much as we want Sam/Jack, so I empathise with them.
          Ahhh the I am corrected...I did not hear any of the complaints until after the DVD came out or at least what I read alluded to the DVD

and boomoo did the same thing you just did...she transcribed the entire commentary for each of those scenes and showed that what was being said in the complaints was backwards....I guess THAT was more the point I was making..... But now knowing that it was a point of contention even prior to the DVD well that changes some of what I thought. not all but some
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            his name is PETE
            you rat B^&%$d

Originally posted by BCM
            Yes I agree!
            are you in pain
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              yes. apparently he doesn't wanna die, he wants to love.
              i'm fine with that. let him love kinsey. there. i said it.

.... I admit it. I, too, am a PS/Kinsey shipper.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

"Did Kinsey really get fired"

Idon't think a VP can get fired. He could be impeached by the House of Rep. and then the Senate would try him. He could be asked to resign by the Prez. If that happened I think whatever the evidence is against him would have to be revealed. The Prez couldn't just say, "Kinsey has decided to resign due to 'blah, blah, blah." The media would be on it like a cat onto fresh liver. But, then this is TV and the regs only apply to S/J.

Comment

you rat B^&%$d

no, no, no me BCM, him Pete... P-E-T-E...

are you in pain
                  no more then you are
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

no, no, no me BCM, him character name censored... c-e-n-s-o-r-e-d...

no more then you are
                    LOL...I think I may start quoting Jackie Gleason here REAL soon....one of these days...BCM

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Sally
                      .... I admit it. I, too, am a PS/Kinsey shipper.

Sally
                      Jumping on the P/K band wagon!!!! / see how they match

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        LOL... Let us ship for Pete and Kinsey. The perfect couple.

Better known as '' and '' .

Now for the mantra:

Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes!! Sam and Jack forever!!!!
                        I think kinsey should be '' cause he's always furious about everything.

So, and sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage...
                        Last edited by sacme; 04 May 2004, 09:44 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          I think kinsey should be '' cause he's always furious about everything.

So, and sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage...
                          WAY to funny!!!!!!!

Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes!! Sam and Jack forever!!!!

Comment

Spoiler for Affinity

Can someone post an attachment from the previous forum where there's stuff about Sam ranting to Daniel about her relationship with PS or maybe relationships in general. Daniel then tells her she's overreacting. Please?This is about Affinity.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                              Oh, oh! Can I be RDA's "personal assistant"? Oops, sorry, wrong thread. (Slinking away looking completely innocent...)

Tasha

I want to be Amanda's stunt kisser. She has to get tired of all that Jack/RDA kissing; so being the true humanitarian that I am, I'll just take some of those duties off her lips. *shakes head* I'm really so unselfish...

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I want to be Amanda's stunt kisser. She has to get tired of all that Jack/RDA kissing; so being the true humanitarian that I am, I'll just take some of those duties off her lips. *shakes head* I'm really so unselfish...

Sally
                                just make sure you don't work the week DDL will be there!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X