This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    excellent. now that i've gotten some support on this one idea....

doesn't everybody think i should be a writer/director for the show? huh?
    lets everybody write a letter to TPTB asking them to employ me. c'mon folks, i'd do it for you. nay.... i WILL do it for you!!! in fact if and WHEN you guys get me in there with all your letters, i'll give you all jobs on my new show.

seriously though, i like my idea too.
    Oh, oh! Can I be RDA's "personal assistant"? Oops, sorry, wrong thread. (Slinking away looking completely innocent...)

Tasha
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Oh, Tame... *sends genetically enhanced and endowed Jack clone her way*

You're a sweetie!

Sally
      Auntie Sally
      I am going to be complimenting you a WHOLE LOT MORE if that is what I will be getting by way of thanks
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

yes. apparently he doesn't wanna die, he wants to love.
        i'm fine with that. let him love kinsey. there. i said it.
        LOL... Let us ship for Pete and Kinsey. The perfect couple.

Better known as '' and '' .

Now for the mantra:

Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes!! Sam and Jack forever!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Oh, oh! Can I be RDA's "personal assistant"? Oops, sorry, wrong thread. (Slinking away looking completely innocent...)

Tasha
          thats ok! i like your initiative. now i'm not entirely sure what those quotation marks are supposed to mean, but you've got an honest face so yes you may. you'll have to share though. we'll do it a rotation. on your day off you can have a choice of "assisting" CJ or MS. everyone need to have a turn at this job. BCM you can be ATs "personal assistant" if you want. *

sam and jack forever. pete shannahan never!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            YES BCM I agree with you

Ahem..with RDA's reduced sceen time it does affect just how much time he gets to spend with each cast member
            I also would have liked to see him somewhere other then the elevator...

Like his office... It would be very interesting to see what Jack has hanging on the walls in his office.
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

BCM you can be ATs "personal assistant" if you want. *
              Woo Hoo!!

* promises may not be fulfilled
              Damn fine print... of course this fine print isn't so fine.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                LOL... Let us ship for Pete and Kinsey. The perfect couple.

Better known as '' and '' .

Now for the mantra:

Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes!! Sam and Jack forever!!!!

Oh How perfect they are for each other...
                ROFLMAO That was sssssoooo funny!!!!!!
                Thank goodness at least THIS time I didn't have a mouthful of coffee
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco

Like his office... It would be very interesting to see what Jack has hanging on the walls in his office.
                  jack has an office!?! does he know that? was there a memo?

Comment

Speaking of Kinsey...Wait...*cough**cough* Excuse me, I think I coughed up a hairball. Anyway, did Kinsey really get fired?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by BCM
                      That would be interesting to see...maybe in S8 we shall see

Originally posted by BCM
                      Originally Posted by TameFarrar
                      YES BCM I agree with you
                      this was a dream....your eyes feel heavy

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

And I meant to say something about the Jack/Daniel thing as well...I know you are all shocked I didn't...
                        I too am a HUGE fan of the friendship and I love the banter

Tame, I agree! I love the banter between Jack and Daniel. And I love how their friendship has grown! In fact I like every character on Stargate. (okay, maybe not everyone...ahem..Pete.) Jack's my favorite though. And I even like the bad guys! Who would have thought?!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

That will be something new for Season 8. Seeing Jack in an office. Hmmm, I wonder what he will put in his office? Maybe he will have some of those wonderful desktop toys like an executive dart board or Eight Ball or maybe just a yo-yo.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                            Tame, I agree! I love the banter between Jack and Daniel. And I love how their friendship has grown! In fact I like every character on Stargate. (okay, maybe not everyone...ahem..Pete.) Jack's my favorite though. And I even like the bad guys! Who would have thought?!

~*~Emilee~*~
                            Well, if you like the bad guys then you should like Pete.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                              Tame, I agree! I love the banter between Jack and Daniel. And I love how their friendship has grown! In fact I like every character on Stargate. (okay, maybe not everyone...ahem..character name censored.) Jack's my favorite though. And I even like the bad guys! Who would have thought?!

~*~Emilee~*~
                              Emilee..
                              Hi!!
                              Well we would have thought it......we love to Hate Kinsey.and ..ahem ...character name censored...
                              But just because we all know that Sam & Jack are perfect for each other and make a TERRIFIC couple ...in no way does that mean that the Jack and Daniel friendship should suffer. In fact all too often I think the shippers are the first to point out how having the ENTIRE TEAM play off each other makes for the best shows...add in a little S&J spice...and what you have there gentleman....is a blockbuster!!!!

So ~*~Emilee~*~ you are in just the right place!

Comment

Yes! there was a memo, but I don't think he got it.
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X