X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    This idea I like!!!!!!
    Besides I've heard playing the "bad guy" is much more fun for an actor.
    That's it...we'll just convince TPTB that we're just concerned about the enjoyment DDL is getting from his role. We have no other ulterior motive at all...no, we don't. Really.

Tasha
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      isn't stargate great? and this sam/jack thing i've heard practically no fuss about, whats that about huh? although now that i think about it for the first time ever..... wouldn't those two make a cute couple?
      Oh yes, very much agree
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        I was just reading stargate barbie's post about the scene in evolution and I just remembered something I forgot to say erlier... One thing that did bother the heck out of me was the lighting... I hated the way it framed Sam's face it almost made her look like a flating head. plus who the heck works with delicate equipment in LOW lighting!?!?!
        if i recall correctly, in the commentary for that scene AT asked never to be filmed in that light again.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          That's it...we'll just convince TPTB that we're just concerned about the enjoyment DDL is getting from his role. We have no other ulterior motive at all...no, we don't. Really.
          I think we are on to something,hehehe

Comment

if i recall correctly, in the commentary for that scene AT asked never to be filmed in that light again.
            LOL, well I can see why!!
            It wasn't very flattering.
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

anyway... isn't stargate great? and this sam/jack thing i've heard practically no fuss about, whats that about huh? although now that i think about it for the first time ever..... wouldn't those two make a cute couple?
              Yeah...I just caught three episodes of it on the Sci-Fi channel...re-runs ...dontcha know....but I think that show is REALLY gonna take off.

OOOOOOHHH I know just what you mean that sam & jack thing...In one of the episodes I watched tonight. Well Sam was taken over by a Gou'ald and then and really bad guy came in and OMG Jack thought she wasn't gonna make it!! Well, right after they rushed Sam into the infirmary...what do you think I saw!!??!!! Jack was wiping a tear from his eye...YES HE WAS!!! I am not lying....so I really do think they would make just the best couple

those were the days
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

Tasha
                yes. apparently he doesn't wanna die, he wants to love.
                i'm fine with that. let him love kinsey. there. i said it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  OOOOOOHHH I know just what you mean that sam & jack thing...In one of the episodes I watched tonight. Well Sam was taken over by a Gou'ald and then and really bad guy came in and OMG Jack thought she wasn't gonna make it!! Well, right after they rushed Sam into the infirmary...what do you think I saw!!??!!! Jack was wiping a tear from his eye...YES HE WAS!!! I am not lying....so I really do think they would make just the best couple

those were the days
                  ya know, i saw that too. and i do believe he did wipe a tear from his eye.
                  in another episode i saw, i think he may have sniffed her hair! (let the debate begin! ha ha ha)

Comment

i'm all in favour of bring *character name censored * back. in the following way only though:
                    ahem...
                    sam dumps him.
                    then!
                    kinsey hires him, he becomes a bad guy, but as far as he is concerned he's doing nothing wrong. (just like always, the oblivious sack of... potatoes)
                    then they can keep him all they like. as a bad guy. and far far far far faaaarrr, away from sam.

I agree! (surprise!) But really, if they did it *just* in that way, it would fit in with his personality. He thinks he's super cop and conscience for the world, then doing Kinsey's dirty deeds (for the best of the planet of course) would be something that PS would fall for.

Oh, for the record, I'm also a Daniel fan, and appreciate the Jack and Daniel banter.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

ya know, i saw that too. and i do believe he did wipe a tear from his eye.
                      in another episode i saw, i think he may have sniffed her hair! (let the debate begin! ha ha ha)
                      Oh okay...so are we back to knowing that Sam & Jack LOVE each other...or still acting like its just like *new*....OMG I feel like a Valley Girl has invaded my body..
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        I agree! (surprise!) But really, if they did it *just* in that way, it would fit in with his personality. He thinks he's super cop and conscience for the world, then doing Kinsey's dirty deeds (for the best of the planet of course) would be something that PS would fall for.

Oh, for the record, I'm also a Daniel fan, and appreciate the Jack and Daniel banter.

Sally
                        That would suit "pit 's" character traits...

And I meant to say something about the Jack/Daniel thing as well...I know you are all shocked I didn't...
                        I too am a HUGE fan of the friendship and I love the banter and
                        YES BCM I agree with you
                        there i said..wasn't so hard, yes it was, no is wasn't..stop people are listening..
                        Ahem..with RDA's reduced sceen time it does affect just how much time he gets to spend with each cast member

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
                          excellent. now that i've gotten some support on this one idea....

doesn't everybody think i should be a writer/director for the show? huh?
                          lets everybody write a letter to TPTB asking them to employ me. c'mon folks, i'd do it for you. nay.... i WILL do it for you!!! in fact if and WHEN you guys get me in there with all your letters, i'll give you all jobs on my new show.

seriously though, i like my idea too.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            Apparently, my taste, too. I think the other forum was loads easier to
                            navigate. Oh well, I guess I'm old. (Don't know your excuse! LOL)

My excuse.... I'm old. Wait, I'm only 40, and that's NOT old! (keeps telling oneself)

What I wish this forum could do, though, is have everything off to the left for easy navigation, like the old forum had. All the threads were right there at your disposal. This forum is sub-category after sub-category. Also, it UPDATED. This one is prettier and has those fun things you can do that you DON'T have to pay for , but the other one was just plain easier to work with. In my opinion. Above all the glamour, I just want to post my opinion. I hope I'm not sounding whiny about this new forum -'cause I know the ppl that worked on this worked their butts off- but the other one was easier to me. Sorry.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Up off those pretty little knees of yours Aunty Sally! No shipper in this family is gonna beg. You are absolutely right when you said:

The shippers did not start this. TPTB did. Not only did they start it but they have flaunted it, teased it and continued it right up until the last second in the last show of Season 7.

And by G-d they are gonna finish IT!!! No backing out for them now.

Gonna go eat some of my own cookies!!!
                              Preach it, Nana!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                The way you have with words Sally......

Oh, Tame... *sends genetically enhanced and endowed Jack clone her way*

You're a sweetie!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X