This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Talk couple I'mjust uploding my new video ..should be there in ....about 10 minutes

I love coffee but I'm on a glass of wine right now ...Do we have a little drunk smilies overthere ...hang on That will do .. love this new forum ..it's fun ..and I'm used to them .

caty aka ShipDiva

Hope i get the Prim'tah status before I go to bed....Let's keep busy

WOO HOO...First Caty Ship Diva Video on the new thread!! Looking forward to that!!
    I am "trying" so hard to be positive about what TPTB are going to do in S8....it IS NOT easy...maybe I need to stay away from spoilers!!

But I want to KNOW SO BAD!!
    it is hard to not go look
    Well I will go look around while I wait for your vid
    Tame
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ok apparently ..my thread about my videos is closed

Madeleine asked me kindly to put it under the "song vids" thread ...(I really hate that title )..I don't like it when music videos are underestimated ...and this title makes me feel that way .

Anyway .I posted a link for my new video in her thread ...

Scroll down ..hopefully you won't miss it ..

it's video 23 ..Sam and Jack " This kiss"Faith Hill

Enjoy

caty aka ShipDiva
      Last edited by Catysg1; 01 May 2004, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers.....

Had a momentary feeling of panic when I thought I couldn't read though all the posts, but I'm getting there. This format is good for people like me who print it out at work and take it home to read - assuming that anyone else does that.

I'm ready for lots of SHIPPY discussion!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Ok apparently ..my thread about my videos is closed

Madeleine asked me kindly to put it under the "song vids" thread ...(I really hate that title )..I don't like it when music videos are underestimated ...and this title makes me feel that way .

Anyway .I posted a link for my new video in her thread ...

Scroll down ..hopefully you won't miss it ..

it's video 23 ..Sam and Jack " This kiss"Faih Hill

Enjoy

caty aka ShipDiva

Ship Diva AKA Caty
          I have been to the SongVid thread AND I have seen your new Video...
          EVERYONE........EVERYONE.......gather round!!!!!!

The Ship Diva has out done herself this time!!!! As the song implies It is about "This Kiss" and IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All shippers suffering from even the teeniest withdrawal get your fannies over there and watch ALL of The Ship Diva's videos... But if you want kissin....well this one is gonna knock your socks right on off!!!

Caty....Have I told you lately how much I love your videos????

Tame
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ship Diva

Where is the songvid thread located? I am still lost over here.

Does anyone know how to set the thread so that you only see the responses you have not read like on the old forum? Or do you have to scroll thru them all unless you remember where you left off.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Ship Diva

Does anyone know how to set the thread so that you only see the responses you have not read like on the old forum? Or do you have to scroll thru them all unless you remember where you left off.

Hi Ship Nana!!

I am still getting used to how slow this moves on my computer...and I have a cable modem......Catys vid is under Fandom or something along those lines...I am still trying to get used to this myself!!!! But I love the smileys!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers.....

Had a momentary feeling of panic when I thought I couldn't read though all the posts, but I'm getting there. This format is good for people like me who print it out at work and take it home to read - assuming that anyone else does that.

I'm ready for lots of SHIPPY discussion!

Hi Sugar Shaker!!!!!
                I am posting like crazy because I am trying to get used to the new board
                I am looking forward to our discussions as well...Our couple is in for a bumpy ride this season I think!! this is my favorite face

Tame

Comment

Caty aka Ship Diva and I were talking about how TPTB are going to build the UST all season and then give us the ending we want.

I just hope I can live through the season to GET to the end....and if TPTB try to .....well lets just hope they read some of our hopes and dreams here

From the moment Jack's eyebrow cocked up in COTG when Sam said she had a Matt Masaon doll and would arm wrestle the "ship" was on....so I think it is safe to say we have waited a VERY LONG time

here is to hoping...... my fave
                  Tame

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Ship Diva

Ship Nana

The video "This kiss" faith Hill is :

in the briefing room......under Stargate Fandom .......song vids ...what a title for lovely videos ....Songvids is like dustbin for me ...very BAD name ...let's do some thinking for a better marketing name ....MUSIC VIDEOS is really nice and simple ....and sounds good too.

caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

So far, this thread has more posters than any other, except the RDA Thunk Thread, and way more than the Sam/Pete Shippers Thread. Think that's a good sign?

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker

So far, this thread has more posters than any other, except the RDA Thunk Thread, and way more than the Sam/Pete Shippers Thread. Think that's a good sign?

Of course it's a sign ..and just look at the viewing too .IS THAT GOOD OR WHAT!!!!!!!I really should not worry about Sam and Jack getting together ..season 8 is gonna be full of UST and sweet angst between Sam and Jack yes but the reward will be great ..They will be together ..I don't doubt that at all...Shippers are everywhere ...All my friends are ...I don't know one person in my suroundings who is against Sam/Jack ..They all tell me Sam and Jack are the appeal of the show and they tune in to see ifthey will be together or getting closer.

Season8 is gonna have lots of talks between them I reckon about different things ...work but mostly life in general and this is a good thing...

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I think the ratings also speak of what the viewing audience in general wants especially those not represented online...

The ratings for the second half of the season were consistantly higher then the first half and they were the best average ratings the show has *ever* gotten.

Mind you that doesn't mean I want it becoming the S/J show, but I think a little UST is a good thing for this show.
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            I think the ratings also speak of what the viewing audience in general wants especially those not represented online...

The ratings for the second half of the season were consistantly higher then the first half and they were the best average ratings the show has *ever* gotten.

Mind you that doesn't mean I want it becoming the S/J show, but I think a little UST is a good thing for this show.
                            I agree with you BCM

I don't want the S/J show either....but the UST and a satisfying closure WITH them together would be nice!

I don't think that the UST has ever taken away from the show before...so why would it have to now..I think when they move AWAY from it so abruptly is when it is glaringly obvious

I made a new signature with the help of Mala50 ....think I am way to cool now
                            Tame

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              I agree with you BCM

I don't want the S/J show either....but the UST and a satisfying closure WITH them together would be nice!

I don't think that the UST has ever taken away from the show before...so why would it have to now..I think when they move AWAY from it so abruptly is when it is glaringly obvious

I made a new signature with the help of Mala50 ....think I am way to cool now
                              Tame
                              TAME ,

OH TOO COOL the pic . so sexy......I'l make mine next week ..Sam and Jack for me ..but a good one ...I know which one .

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

TAME ,

OH TOO COOL the pic . so sexy......I'l make mine next week ..Sam and Jack for me ..but a good one ...I know which one .

Caty aka Shipdiva

I think I got the signature thingy worked out....made it a bit smaller too...seemed to be a bit big and I didn't want to overpower the thread..

Well I KNOW you all know about Jack's overwhelming coolness but really!!

Tame

Comment

Working...
                                X