X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler space for several s8 episodes

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Nope, I think you are wrong this time Ship Daddy. It's gotta be Teal'c as they are bringing back Ishta and there is no firm confirmation that Ry'ac is coming back at this time.
    I know but I just can't see Teal'c getting married again, at least not right now... espcially if his neighbor in Affinity is supposed to be played as a possible romantic interest.

Bet he gets married and then just leaves her floating out there in space like he did with wifey #1.
    That's the other reason I just can't see it being him.
    She'd disapear never to be seen again.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Hi!

I'm just seeing if I can figure out the new posting system. I don't post much as it is, so when I do finally have something to share I want to be able to know how to share it!

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate being able to come to this thread and read the positive thoughts about the Sam and Jack relationship. I get discouraged sometimes (and impatient ) and everyone here really helps keep my hopes alive and my shipper sanity intact.

Tasha

(((((((((((((((Tasha))))))))))))))))

You just come back anytime you want and we will cheer you up. And by all means help yourself to some cookies.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Sam to Potatoe head:

or that one : OR

Sam to jack :

OR AND

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Ship Diva Just love your cartoons. You are so talented and gifted and smart and did I mention talented?!

Lots and Lots of cookies for Ship Diva!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Hey, maybe it will give a certain couple (ohhhh, let's say SAM AND JACK) some ideas?!
          Lol, lets hope so
          Or if Jack is best man and Sam is bridsemaid isn't it tradition for the best man and bridsemaid to get together???

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Token....YOU are a genius!!
            I love it!!!!!!

"Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes! Sam and Jack forever!!!!"
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

sequel :

Die hard with a vengeance ......sam to potate head

AND IF this doesn't work ...sure this one below will if he decides to stalk her again:

caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Caty................Ship Diva..................you are killing me!!!! I am laughing so hard at work that my co-workers are wondering what the heck is wrong with me
                All of those are SSSSOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Keep em coming!!!!!!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Caty................Ship Diva..................you are killing me!!!! I am laughing so hard at work that my co-workers are wondering what the heck is wrong with me

Keep em coming!!!!!!!!!

celebration time for Sam & Jack

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    It might not be as bad as it sounds! *pats sugarshaker's back* ...

It's also worth saying that Jack isn't seeing the problem. Pete's a cop and should understand. Other gate team members have families. He's not letting her use those excuses. It's also still the first half of the episode (ish), so I would guess we eventually get past the excuses to the underlying issues that started this whole contemplation -- whatever that is."

I hope that's helped you feel better, hon? It did me. This ep could really turn out to be quite good for the S/J ship. *crosses fingers*

Sally

Hi MajorSal!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I too am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for armPit's quick exit.

Last night I was watching the commentary for Wormhole Xtreme and either PDL or JM said that Anise from S4 didn't go over as well as everyone had hoped and that it was a thankless part that didn't really fit into the show. Now, they didn't say specifically that fan reaction played any part in their decision to drop the character, but that sets a precedent, doesn't it? It gives me hope that the negative reaction to Pete will help them see that his too is a thankless part that doesn't really fit into the show and give him the ax!

Sorry for the late response.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Keep em coming!!!!!!!!!

Jack.... still partying ..the morning after:

Comment

Don't you worry honey. Everything is gonna work out, because Sam and Jack are meant to be together and it is as simple as that. Even the writers can't ignore physics (opposites attract and all that). Sooooo

Here's a big hug (((((((((((((((((((((sacme)))))))))))))))))))

and here's your cookies

from your Ship Nana
                        thanks Nana, you put a smile back on my face!

sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          The new sig is up and I once again say how much I love my kid
                          (inspired nightmare) who has done an exellent job!!!!

As for the spoilers for "Affinity" I'm taking the ohhh sooo shippy road!!!!
                          Cuz if Sam marries "p.i.t. " it will be
                          "eeeb daa beee beee thatz all folks" for this viewer.
                          IMO Sam needs to wake up from the nightmare that is "p.i.t. "
                          and realize that she wants Jack before it's too late,and Jack deserves to have someone who really loves him whether he thinks he deserves it or not.
                          Okay! Loving your new sig---I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Absolutely green with envy!! Better hug that kid for that one (if she'll let you, I know she's a teenager and all! Love the new way to refer to "P.I.T. " too!
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Okay, here's what the writers need to do to make the majority of fans like his character....... wait for it...... MAKE HIM A BAD GUY! No, really; if he were made out to be a truly bad guy, the shippers could feel assured that he'd not take Sam's heart away from Jack. Shippers would stop throwing fruit at him. Anti-shippers wouldn't complain about seeing ship (S/P ship that is), and DDL could be happy that fruit-weilding fans would stop the resentment and could actually start to enjoy his time on screen. All joking aside, I think it would make the most ppl happy, including DDL.

Sally

ps - Got another little surprise for my fellow shippers. Remember those awesome screen caps from Death Knell and Grace? Well, I've now got the video that goes with the Death Knell clips. Go here:

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Then go to 'behind the scenes'. There it be, and enjoy! Oh, btw, thank Jo R and Beth for this, since they're the wonderful shippers that hosted the caps and vid, respectfully.
                            Oh, SALLY-- YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Love that site BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              Hey Tame,
                              I know what you mean !!!
                              Let's see...in the seven seasons this show has been on the air alot has happened to SG-1,here are some examples:
                              They travel to distant planets all the time, have traveled back in time,to Alternate universes,been dead and brought back to life by various circumstances,ascened to a higher being and brought back again,been taken over by computers,symbiots,and wierd alien diseases,been in time loops,deal with alien bad guys of all sorts(live and half-dead) evil machinary(replicators) been made into robots,use acient technologies to defend earth,been memory-stamped and been frozen more than once!!!!
                              WHEW!!!!
                              Am I forgetting anything????

My point is they can do all that but can't find a way around those pesky regs!!!

LOL!!! SO THERE WITH YOU SISTER!!!!

Comment

Ok all, I was thinking. Now I know that can be very dangerous but.... On my way to our shipper thread I noticed something. There were over 4,766 views of this thread. I was amazed and yes that is when I started to think.

Follow:
                                If half, conservatively speaking, of these people lurking are closet shippers that makes still a very large number of Sam/Jack shippers. And this number is just for this little ole forum. Take all the forums out there and then the people who don't even know there are forums or don't participate in them and well, you do the math. That is a WHOLE lot of shippers!!!

Here is the thought. I know TPTB know that there are S/J shippers but I wonder if they have any idea the vast numbers of us.

I hope they take a good look at this new forum, and I hope they do the math!!!!

Oh my! I don't think I baked enough cookies for all these shippers! Back to the kitchen with me!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X