This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    Well it should make bcmilco happy to see Joe blow off the black widow curse.

Am I THAT predictable.... Wait don't answer that.

Everything I've heard from JM seems to point towards him wanting an S/J resolution. That and the fact that RDA and AT seem to want it too I've got high hopes that they will end up together eventually.
    Yes and that's why I'm so positive about the final outcome.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Mala
      Anyway, just thought I'd remind people that Pete's just a 'sack of potatoes'... (it could become a new mantra...) Oh well, believing it keeps me going for now...
      cracked me up Mala...and Shippers WHAT do you do with a "Sack Of Potatoes"??? Why you MASH them.....
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I just noticed something
        Sack of Potatoes
        Pete Shannohan (sp)

SP
        PS

Coincidence? Makes you wonder...
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by BCM
          I just noticed something
          Sack of Potatoes
          Pete Shannohan (sp)

SP
          PS

Coincidence? Makes you wonder...
          you are just darn clever..it is scary
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

lol! Definately not a coincidence

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              cracked me up Mala...and Shippers WHAT do you do with a "Sack Of Potatoes"??? Why you MASH them.....
              LOVE IT!!! New mantra:

"Screw the regs! Mash the potatoes! Sam and Jack forever!!!!"

Token ~

Comment

Hi!

I'm just seeing if I can figure out the new posting system. I don't post much as it is, so when I do finally have something to share I want to be able to know how to share it!

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate being able to come to this thread and read the positive thoughts about the Sam and Jack relationship. I get discouraged sometimes (and impatient ) and everyone here really helps keep my hopes alive and my shipper sanity intact.

Tasha
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  It just seems that TPTB seem to be able to find a way for everything else...albeit sometimes it annoys the heck out of us that it is so cheesy or *magic bullet* but they do it and JUST ONCE I guess I want it to be what I want and I just don't care

I soooo agree with you there Tame. I've about had it as well with these TV shows where they dance the merry chase around relationships, Stargate and JAG are two good examples of this. They drag the relationship out and tease and tease and then nothing. I stopped watching JAG just because of that.

It is about time that WE got what WE want JUST ONCE. And you know what? I have decided that it is ok to be selfish ONCE every now and then as in once in 8 years. And this is the NOW and THEN!!!

Oh, was I screaming? So sorry.

Lots and lots of chocolate cookies for you and me. We need them!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    LOVE IT!!! New mantra:
                    Lol! I like it

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      Snip

I need a cookie... and a hug.

Don't you worry honey. Everything is gonna work out, because Sam and Jack are meant to be together and it is as simple as that. Even the writers can't ignore physics (opposites attract and all that). Sooooo

Here's a big hug (((((((((((((((((((((sacme)))))))))))))))))))

and here's your cookies

from your Ship Nana
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Any other shippers tempted to take Sam Jack Harm and Mack and knock there heads together.I doubt even that would help.We might as while include TPTB for Both Jag and Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Don't you worry honey. Everything is gonna work out, because Sam and Jack are meant to be together and it is as simple as that. Even the writers can't ignore physics (opposites attract and all that). Sooooo

Here's a big hug (((((((((((((((((((((sacme)))))))))))))))))))

and here's your cookies

from your Ship Nana

Sam to Potatoe head:

or that one : OR

Sam to jack :

OR AND

Caty aka ShipDiva.
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 04 May 2004, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Hey all, I was just over at GateWorld and read something that might interest people

Spoilers for S8...

The episode that CJ is writting is currently being called "My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding"

I told everyone not to worry!
                            I said it would be a Jaffa wedding. See! See! See!

now the only question is will it be Teal'c or Ry'ac? My money is on Ry'ac.

Here's the article:
                            http://www.gateworld.net/news/actorw...83645552,21886,
                            Nope, I think you are wrong this time Ship Daddy. It's gotta be Teal'c as they are bringing back Ishta and there is no firm confirmation that Ry'ac is coming back at this time. Bet he gets married and then just leaves her floating out there in space like he did with wifey #1.

Hey, maybe it will give a certain couple (ohhhh, let's say SAM AND JACK) some ideas?!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Sam to Potatoe head:

Sam to jack :

LOL! I love gifs
                              You should add those to the bottom of your signature, they're great!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                LOVE IT!!! New mantra:

LOL!! That's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X