This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Okay, I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but I've been gone all weekend and came back to these links! Those are awesome Sal!!! Wonder if they filmed that kiss in Death Knell then cut it!! Boy, seems like she likes to kiss him quite a bit (who wouldn't?)

Lisa

She does like to kiss him a lot , doesn't she ?!!!!
    If those pics don't tell us they want to end them up together at the end of the show , then noting will.. it's pretty obvious that TPTB want them to be a couple and they take any chance they can to make those shippy pics just to hint at it.
    I think we gonna get the reward we want ....my shipper friends

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Who is David Read??? Excuse me, but I can't believe that is Peter's intentions. PDL has been with Stargate for a long time, and I can't see him screwing over the S/J relationship (which we didn't create) just to give his brother a job. And how can you have a re-occuring character for the final 20 episodes! Where is he going to go Atlantis???

*I need a cookie 'cus steam is coming out my ears!!*

Exactly ..if he wants to give his brother a job ...he could make sure he was A part of Atlantis ..I don't get it .

Anyway , he may be coming in season 8 but it does not mean that he will be Sam's boyfriend only ..I mean if his role is only bedroom roles ..a much as it could be exciting ...it's not what I think any actors would be looking for in a Stargate episode ..

He should shift his brother to Atlantis ,then everybody would be happy.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Hey all, I was just over at GateWorld and read something that might interest people

Spoilers for S8...

The episode that CJ is writting is currently being called "My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding"

I told everyone not to worry!
        I said it would be a Jaffa wedding. See! See! See!

now the only question is will it be Teal'c or Ry'ac? My money is on Ry'ac.

Here's the article:
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/actorw...83645552,21886,
        That is absolutly great news ..I would love to see Rya'c getting married but could be Teal'c ...I 'm happy for both of them whoever they are and I'm so relieved it's not Sam and P.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          She does like to kiss him a lot , doesn't she ?!!!!
          If those pics don't tell us they want to end them up together at the end of the show , then noting will.. it's pretty obvious that TPTB want them to be a couple and they take any chance they can to make those shippy pics just to hint at it.
          I think we gonna get the reward we want ....my shipper friends

Caty aka ShipDiva
          Hello! OK, I'm sliding over here from the thunkers area for a bit... I have to say that I agree -- think that in the end that the TPTB will give us what we want (at least Joe Malozzi has consistently said that he's wanted to see Jack and Sam together). Doesn't anyone else remember the "sack of potatoes" remark he made in a chat last year? (not sure if it was with the Horsewomen or not):

from a chat with Joe Mallozzi in 2003:

Q: ... While Daniel's is the 'B' "love story," men fall for Carter a lot, whereas her heart has been engaged through her time with a snake in her head and in her hands-off feelings for Jack. She likes and loves people readily, yet whenever she goes past friendship, her heart gets kicked around. Do see this having a cumulative effect?

JOE: I think it does have a cumulative effect and that should be addressed in BWC. Though, in all fairness, I don't think the Black Widow tag is particularly fair. Compare to Daniel who has lost Sha'are and whose other gal, Sarah, is now in the clutches of the goa'uld. Or Teal'c who has lost a wife and former love as well. Sam is really no more a black widow than DJ or Teal'c. Heartbreak and tragedy seem to come with the job. That said, it would certainly be nice to see at least one of our characters establish a strong, romantic relationship that will last past an episode or two. Maybe Sam will find a nice guy she can connect with and develop just such a relationship that will last - up to season's end when she dumps the unsatisfactory chump like a sack of potatoes and gets together with Jack.

I think that Pete/Ptui (now Mr. Potatohead?) is that 'sack of potatoes'!

I hated Chimera (the only way I could screencap that episode for my site is to leave out all pix of Pete). But I do think that nepotism is really the biggest reason DDL was cast. As an actor, I honestly don't think he was a good b/f choice for Sam if she had to have one. He just seemed too immature and fratboyish... But maybe that was what he was supposed to be like as written -- crashing poor Harry and Mary's anniversary party as a 'romantic' date? and that awful hemming and hawing dialogue when Sam asked him to come in?? sheesh... Plus he was responsible for Tealc's donuts getting blown up in the truck!! T should beat him just for that -- I mean, aside from his dishonest stalkerish behavior!).

Anyway, just thought I'd remind people that Pete's just a 'sack of potatoes'... (it could become a new mantra...) Oh well, believing it keeps me going for now...
          sigpic

Comment

Well it should make bcmilco happy to see Joe blow off the black widow curse. Everything I've heard from JM seems to point towards him wanting an S/J resolution. That and the fact that RDA and AT seem to want it too I've got high hopes that they will end up together eventually. It just seems like they're passing up a really good oportunity in the season premiere with Jack being "resigned", but c'est la vie.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Ooh, I like the way this sounds! And seeing as that after her convo with Jack, Sam comes to see Daniel... looking like a ghost. Wonder what Jack said to Sam???

Sally
              Ya know Sal,I keep hearing this and is it a real spoiler???
              If it is that could be really good news for us shippers cuz Sam doesn't seem like the type to shock easily!!!
              Jack either says something really profound or kisses her or something like that.(mabey both!!!)
              I wonder if whatever it is they will show it or just leave us guessing????
              I think that the 1st half of season 8 will test our shipper resolve but I'm really hoping for the big payoff in the 2nd half of season 8!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                ps - Got another little surprise for my fellow shippers. Remember those awesome screen caps from Death Knell and Grace? Well, I've now got the video that goes with the Death Knell clips. Go here:

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/
                Great vids!!
                I love seeing behind the scenes things

Thanks for posting the link

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  If it is that could be really good news for us shippers cuz Sam doesn't seem like the type to shock easily!!!
                  Jack either says something really profound or kisses her or something like that.(mabey both!!!)
                  I wonder if whatever it is they will show it or just leave us guessing????
                  I think that the 1st half of season 8 will test our shipper resolve but I'm really hoping for the big payoff in the 2nd half of season 8!!!!!

Looks like she is in shock...May be Jack told her the exact opposite of what was said in Grace..something like :

" If we were together and were thinking of a family ..I would consider seriously leaving the SGC.."

And never mentionned that she deserves something more cuz he knows he 's the one .

OMG....That would be so smashing good news

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Do you know of any reason I can get the Death Knell photos but not the ones for Grace?

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      I just got to see the Lowdown...awesome! the whole team is so funny and close
                      Where did you watch that? Is there a sight where I can downoad a link!? Sorry I am replying to such an old post but I am trying to catch up!

-Thanks
                      ShippyKatie

Comment

Season 8 spoilers. Affinity

Originally posted by waterfall
                        It's real, I'm just not convinced that scene is ship related. It happens shortly after the point in the episode where the abusive boyfriend is killed. The interim scene (between the conversation with Jack and the shocked bit) is Krista trying to convince Teal'c to leave town with her. Then we cut back to the SGC and Sam is in Daniel's lab looking shocked.

I think it's likely Sam just got the news that they found the dead guy and evidence points to Teal'c. That's enough to shock Sam, send her to chat with Daniel about the situation, and kick off the SGC end of the investigation (which seems to be the A plot for the rest of the episode). The conversation with Jack just doesn't read as something that would upset her enough to send her running to Daniel looking shocked, especially while she's on duty. Teal'c being a murder suspect could.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Spoilers: The Episode Of Which I Dare Not Speak

Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers...

A few months ago, I sent this suggestion for S8 to TPTB:

A la Chimera, Jack asks Sam, "How's Pete?" Sam says she's not seeing him anymore, and Jack asks why not? Sam gives him a long look and says, "Because he's not you."

I was thinking about this last night, and now I'd like to see:

Jack asks, "How's Pete?" Sam says she not seeing him and Jack asks why not? Sam gives him a long look, appropriate music starts up (you video people do the selecting) and she slowly cups his face in both her hands, leans forward and gives him a slooow, deep, long, luscious kiss - kind of like at the end of The Other Guys, but better. Then she slowly pulls away, Jack is frozen with an "Oh, Wow!" look on his face, and she slowly turns and walks away. The scene slowly fades to the closing credits.

Yowza!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Can't .... get .... past .... waterfall's .... sig .... I'm .... Stuck.

sistah ship

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Jack asks, "How's Pete?" Sam says she not seeing him and Jack asks why not? Sam gives him a long look, appropriate music starts up (you video people do the selecting) and she slowly cups his face in both her hands, leans forward and gives him a slooow, deep, long, luscious kiss - kind of like at the end of The Other Guys, but better. Then she slowly pulls away, Jack is frozen with an "Oh, Wow!" look on his face, and she slowly turns and walks away. The scene slowly fades to the closing credits.
                              Yowza!
                              fantastic! but does the show have to end there?! can't he follow her out and they find a broom closet or something at the SGC to continue the "conversation." hee hee

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

JOE: I think it does have a cumulative effect and that should be addressed in BWC. Though, in all fairness, I don't think the Black Widow tag is particularly fair. Compare to Daniel who has lost Sha'are and whose other gal, Sarah, is now in the clutches of the goa'uld. Or Teal'c who has lost a wife and former love as well. Sam is really no more a black widow than DJ or Teal'c. Heartbreak and tragedy seem to come with the job. That said, it would certainly be nice to see at least one of our characters establish a strong, romantic relationship that will last past an episode or two. Maybe Sam will find a nice guy she can connect with and develop just such a relationship that will last - up to season's end when she dumps the unsatisfactory chump like a sack of potatoes and gets together with Jack.
                                THAT just made my day!! Thanks!!
                                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                                X