This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man oh man oh Mama Mia!!

I could watch Waterfall's sig of S&J kissing FOREVER! It gets me right here...I think I'm gonna die.

Jack, please please tell her you love her. I know you do. You can run to
    the fishing hole, but you can't hide.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

('Cause TPTB have made up their minds, and we'll never be rid of Pete.)

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Waterfall...
      I think you made my point exactly!!!!
      glad to be of service!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Sally
        It's fixable to sorts, but it needs to start with SAM addressing PS's behavior, like the independent-minded and strong-willed woman we've all known and loved these 8 years. PLEASE, PTB, please let Sam react to PS's disrespectful behavior! And PLEASE make this nightmare end soon! Wow, that was sure melodramatic.
        Auntie Sally....If you feel it.....you feel it...there are days when I can deal with what TPTB are doing with " " and I believe Sam will see the light of day.....then there are other days ...like now...that my faith in TPTB wanes and I fear for our Sammie ....so if you need a melodramatic moment...well then we are ALL here for you too
        (((((Auntie Sally)))))))))))
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          Aaaah Sally I love you dearly. In a completely platonic, non-obsessive, completely normal way of course. (shrine what shrine?)

I love you too! In fact, I think I'm in lov... uh, so how about those Cubs, eh.

That and the still pics really made my day. A Jack and Sam kiss and MS and CJ walking around in sleeveless t-shirts. I have nothing to complain about.

I know! Hunkage, kissage... and more hunkage and kissage... what more could anyone ask for? Oh, right, SAM AND JACK ENDING UP TOGETHER!!!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
            <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Lisa, you should make *that* your sigline! It's a classic.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              I agree! Even though we'd still never have rewatched that ep again, at least all the torture would have ended there and then. But... it's all coming back, like a bad meal. It's fixable to sorts, but it needs to start with SAM addressing PS's behavior, like the independent-minded and strong-willed woman we've all known and loved these 8 years. PLEASE, PTB, please let Sam react to PS's disrespectful behavior! And PLEASE make this nightmare end soon! Wow, that was sure melodramatic.

Sally
              One of my best friends has a saying, "If you don't get set, you won't get upset." Basically, if you don't get set for a very specific outcome, and remain flexible, you won't get upset when what you really wanted doesn't happen. I didn't follow the advice, though, and I really got set on seeing some serious ship when season 8 opens. That doesn't seem to be the case and disappointment and worry is setting in. I'm usually very optimistic, but I am nervous as heck now. The TPTB can't dump all of S/J fandom so somebody's brother can get a job. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I need a cookie... and a hug.
              Last edited by sacme; 03 May 2004, 07:54 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

<snip>

Let's see...in the seven seasons this show has been on the air alot has happened to SG-1,here are some examples:

<snipped *great* examples*

My point is they can do all that but can't find a way around those pesky regs!!!

LOL! Yeah! It seems the REGS are the forcefield that holds back ALL evils of ALL kinds, including ship. Regs stopped Apophis from taking over the Earth. Regs stopped Anubis. Regs halted Kinsey's wicked dealings. Regs are the be-all and end-all to all evils of the universe!... *ends snarky commentary* Teal'c can finally drop that pesky and heavy staff weapon... he can just use the shield of REGS!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Season 7 "Chimera" and Lost City"

I'am getting nervous as well.I cannot put up with seeing or hearing about Pete multiple times.If TPTB even think about having Pete and Sam get married I will never watch Atlantis or never spend another dime on Stargate DVD'S.I could not wait until Season 8 after Lost City but with the new spoilers I have no problem waiting for Season 8.I cannot believe the Sam character has fallen this far.Sam might as well go out with Kinsey.That is the only way things could be worse.The Sam character was great without having Pete or anyone else.I kept hearing for the longest time that Sam did not need a Boyfriend and now she cannot live without one.The non-shippers must be in non-shipper heaven.I cannot believe I am saying this but I sometimes wish I was not a shipper.TPTB are in over there heads.I though Joe M was suppose to answer the questions posted on Gateworld?I have a bad feeling there is some sort of hostile takeover between TPTB.We need Joe M and Brad Wright to take control. If this continues Season 8 must be the last before things get worse.
                  Last edited by ses110; 03 May 2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    there are days when I can deal with what TPTB are doing with " " and I believe Sam will see the light of day.....then there are other days ...like now...that my faith in TPTB wanes and I fear for our Sammie

I have those days too. Up down, up down... it gets pretty tiring.

Spoilers for Affinity ahead

Even with these spoilers for Affinity, though, I still feel some hope that things will go our way. To me, Affinity shows that Sam's out of the *bliss* of a new relationship, so her brain's returned and she's maybe starting to see this relationship, and possibly PS, for what it's worth. That's what I hope this ep will show us. Her convo with Teal'c and Daniel shows something's up. Her convo with Jack could very well turn out shippy, seeing as how those two can just stand there and we're swooning. But the point is, I'm going to try to remain optimistic and... continue to write the powers. ;p

....so if you need a melodramatic moment...well then we are ALL here for you too
                    (((((Auntie Sally)))))))))))

Oh, honey, thank you! *returns hug*

Sally, feeling all hearts and flowery.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

ps - Got another little surprise for my fellow shippers. Remember those awesome screen caps from Death Knell and Grace? Well, I've now got the video that goes with the Death Knell clips. Go here:

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Then go to 'behind the scenes'. There it be, and enjoy! Oh, btw, thank Jo R and Beth for this, since they're the wonderful shippers that hosted the caps and vid, respectfully.
                      Ok, I could be missing the obvious (wouldn't be the first time ), but I can't find 'behind the scenes'. And I really want to see this!

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                        Ok, I could be missing the obvious (wouldn't be the first time ), but I can't find 'behind the scenes'. And I really want to see this!

What am I missing?

The behind the scenes option is off to the left of the screen. You might need to scroll down a bit in that section, but I promise you it's there. It's in the framed section on the left.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

The behind the scenes option is off to the left of the screen. You might need to scroll down a bit in that section, but I promise you it's there. It's in the framed section on the left.

Oooooh I found it yay!

It was under 'other galleries'. That's why I was missing it.

Thank you!

Gonna go stare at them now

Comment

Originally posted by SE110
                            Sam might as well go out with Kinsey.That is the only way things could be worse.
                            I know you were being serious in your overall post Ses....but when I read this I spewed coffee all over my desktop..........that was just way to funny
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey all, I was just over at GateWorld and read something that might interest people

Spoilers for S8...

The episode that CJ is writting is currently being called "My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding"

I told everyone not to worry!
                              I said it would be a Jaffa wedding. See! See! See!

now the only question is will it be Teal'c or Ry'ac? My money is on Ry'ac.

Here's the article:
                              http://www.gateworld.net/news/actorw...83645552,21886,
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

This place is looking kind of strange, it doesn't feel too homely just yet. I came across a kids book the other day called Sam and Jack, which was rather sweet. Those names just go together so well

erika

Comment

Working...
                                X