This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    ok ship nana. i think you better pass me a whole stack of those new cookies, cos i think we know what i'm like about the topic. its either that or i'll have to release my rage in other ways and i don't think even the rage thread can cope with that.

ok. i'll try this. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet. sam and jack stranded on a tropical planet.

hey i think it might be working

Seeeee!!! Isn't positive thinking and Green Shipper Cookies so much better than wallowing in the gutter with *eats Green Shipper Cookies, so I will not wallow*?

Maybe TPTB like all the discussion regarding * takes bite of Green Shipper Cookie*!

It IS calling attention to their program. Even if from our perspective it is negative attention, it is afterall attention!!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

5. jaw hits the ground-
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        Congradulations to Caty!!!!!!!
        For her nomination for a Stargate Fan Awards Nomination 2004 in the character-focused categorie of the music video section for "Hero" !!!!

All other nominations for music vids can be found here:
        http://www.sg1-awards.com/nom2004addl.shtml

Well done Caty!!!

waterfall

Wow!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Ship Diva, we are all soooooo proud of you!!!!!

It's time to PARRRRRTY!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! You go Girl!!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Oh my god, the pressure! I can't do it!

*bites pink shipper cookie*

Wow, I've got an idea!

*realizes pink shipper cookies increases creativity and brain power... decides to hand out to ENTIRE crew at work!*

Okay... *rubs hands together*.... Let's see......

Jack: "Carter, dump the boytoy and hook up with me."

Sam: "I can't! WE can't!"

Jack: "Sure we can."

Sam: "No we can't."

Jack: "Can."

Sam: "Can't."

Jack: "Can."

Sam: "Can't!"

Jack: "Can and will."

Sam: "But... "

Jack: "Dump him."

Jack: "Be with me."

Jack: "I love you."

Sam: *blinks*

Jack: *grins*

Sam: "I... uh... I.... uh... "

Jack: "Be with me, Carter. Stay with me from now on. Forever."

Sam: " .................. "

Jack: "Carter, answer me."

Sam: "I love you.... I accept."

Jack: "Boytoy?"

Sam: "Who?"

Jack: "Pete."

Sam: "Who?"

Jack: *grins*

Sam: *beams*

The Beginning.

Sally
          And Now Comes THE RING!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
            *pokes head round door*

*brushes red cookie crumbs off shirt*

*clears throat*

*Ahem* "My name is RubySlippers and I'm a Sam/Jack shipper"

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello! to everyone. I've been lurking here for nearly a month now and feel like I know you all so well. I don't know how I stumbled over here to GW but I'm sooooo glad I did - it's good to know I'm not alone. You guys are a prolific bunch of writers, it takes me far too long to catch up on missed posts sometimes but it's great to hear all your views (good and bad) and see people pick up on things in episodes I thought only I was seeing - as if all this shippy stuff was a figment of my imagination (as if ).

I am a seasoned eater-of-cookies and will probably try some of the CHOCOLATE ones next (warm of course) just to keep me going while I'm at work and until I can make it back here for more warm, fuzzy vibes of S/J shippiness. Who knows, maybe one day I'll try the Yellow ones!!!

Just a final word of thanks to you all, and congratulations Caty on your nomination (I love your vids!) I bet the only reason they didn't nominate any of your Sam & Jack ones is because there are too many to choose from and you'd probably end up being the sole nominee .

Bye for now......

*quitely closes door behind her*

WELCOME RubySlippers!!!

So glad that you finally ate a RED Shipper Cookie and came out of lurkdom to join us!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Wow!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Ship Diva, we are all soooooo proud of you!!!!!

It's time to PARRRRRTY!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! You go Girl!!!!!

Thank you ShipNana ..I had been eating lots of chocolate cookies. to give me all I need.

THAT'S ME on stage with the other nominees watching ]

Caty aka ShipDiva
              Last edited by Shipperahoy; 02 June 2004, 10:00 PM. Reason: Please remember no pictures or images larger than 200 pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                Wow! I'm gone for a RL week and we're on thread 4? I think I totally missed thread 3! What a prolific bunch we are.

I've read through all the pages on this thread and you guys are so funny, I was laughing out loud (good thing I'm alone in the house right now). I really needed to laugh because I've been in the doldrums about S/J lately. I've been reading fanfic but I think it's making things worse! Is there any good news out there about S/J for season 8 other than all of us saying they will be together?

Hi Mjj1993!!!

No news as far as I know!

But don't ya think that is interesting?

Here we are so close to the start of a new season and really no real news on Sam and Jack!!!

Cooincidence? I think NOT!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Hi Mjj1993!!!

No news as far as I know!

But don't ya think that is interesting?

Here we are so close to the start of a new season and really no real news on Sam and Jack!!!

Cooincidence? I think NOT!!!

NO news , good news..........AND I love that precious ring Jack gave Sam

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                    In response to some previous posts regarding the screen time for certain pairings, it started me thinking about the "Jonas year". Since I wasn't around the internet fandom at that time, I was wondering if there was a lot of anti Sam/Jack talk that year? I know that obvious shippy moments were a little sparse, but the Sam/Jack interaction was probably stronger than ever. She took over a lot of the diplomatic role that was previously Daniel's. Jack deferred to Sam must of the time, until Jonas became a stronger part of the team and stepped in to take over some of the responsibility. Professionally and personally (if not romantically), Sam and Jack were probably the closest I've ever seen them. The team pairings seemed to lean toward Sam/Jack and Teal'c/Jonas that year. Maybe, everyone was so busy hating Jonas or mourning the loss of Daniel that the heavy Sam/Jack interaction just passed by them?

Although I initially bemoaned the sparseness of obvious ship in seasons 5 and 6 compared to season 4, I grew to appreciate those seasons from a different perspective. Especially season 6. For me, that year spoke volumes about the relationship that Sam and Jack have. It was like watching a couple that know each other so well that they just react to each other without much thought.
                    Speaks alot to the chemistry between the two characters via the actors, don't you think?

Don't know what happened to Sam this year. She sure had one he** of a set-back! Hope she comes out of her stupor in season 8!
                    She will! Don't you worry.

Someone else said it best when they mentioned that AT has been playing the same technobabble scenes for going on 8 years now and this allowed her to branch out a bit in her acting skills.

Just wished those skills were used on Jack!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Did not think I would be able to post again before I go on holiday to Florida as I would be busy working and packing, but the withdrawal symptoms became to saver to handle. I was shocked to see you had started another thread and that I had 11 pages to catch up on. Never mind I feel better for reading those 11 pages, but I am getting worried about how much catching up I am going to have to do after 2 weeks. I would just like to say how I have enjoyed Caty’s videos and I was really in need of some of those shipper cookies.

I had a meeting in my office on Tuesday and in the middle of our discussions one of the ladies attending suddenly said “ Oh isn’t Jack fantastic, he can put his boots under my bed anytime.” (This is a saying used in England) I noticed she was looking at my SG1 calendar. She also went on to say that she is sure that Jack and Sam will get together in the end. Needless to say I would prefer to have some nice team episodes with the ship building up to a wonderful ecstatic ending rather than having to wait until the very end of the series before there is a resolution to the Jack and Sam relationship It is surprising just how many people are SG1 fans and how many of them are shippers.

See you when I get back, keep up the good work

Jack and Sam for ever
                      Isis[/IMG]
                      Isis
                      Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Have a good holiday, Isis. *waves goodbye* Remember to take some cookies with you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good post majorsal.You made the Laira points much better than I did.Laira and the 100 Days episode never bothered me.I liked the episode because there was great Sam Angst and I never though Jack was betraying Sam.It was only Season 3 and Jack never though he was going home.The only thing I did not like was when Jack walked away from Sam.I think Jack told Laira we was not happy about going home because he did not want Laira feeling bad.Laira fit into the Stargate story and Pete does not fit at all.

Comment

Goodbye Isis. Have a nice trip. We'll have lots for you to read when you get back! Two week in FLA-- cool!

Ship Sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                              Caty,

You so deserve a huge nomination for all of your Sam and Jack videos. The have made a tremendous error by leaving you out. I so appreciate all the time and effort you put in to these videos. Marimba you as well. I shudder to think where us shippers would be without your talents. We love both of you!!!!!!!!

Caty, are you still going to send TPTB some of your videos. I think that would be a great idea!!!!!!!!!

I second everything Nickatell said above!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                                Um hi all, newbie I guess.

Caty I love your videos, and since I'm far too lazy to make this video myself (last time i made a music video was 2001 and voyager or the x-files) can you make a video to "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey Band? Its an awsome song and reminds me of Jack in a sense.

Thinkey

A Big

Help yourself to the Shipper Cookies as needed, but remember to go very slowly and stay away from the YELLOW ones until you are a little more experienced!!!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X