This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    All together, now, sing(to the tune of Edelweiss)

Sam and Jack, Jack and Sam
    They belong with each other.

Please AT and Powers-that-Be
    Don't have Sam with another!!!!

Seven long years they've had UST
    Now's the time for RST.

Sam and Jack, Jack and Sam
    Stargate's designated lovers.!
    very nice! that's one of my favorite movies ever! That and Aliens. No song from that movie, though.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      That and Aliens. No song from that movie, though.

ship sistah
      Yes there is....

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*chorus*

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The song's in the key of C.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        A Shipper Cookie Dealer!! Now, there's an idea!

"Hey, Mac, can I interest you in some warm and fuzzies or maybe some dreamy haze???
        If you follow me back to my trunk, I have some yellow ones that your sure to like." hehehe

LOL!! I wish there was money to be made. We would be zillionaires!
        Good one, Token! Those cookies are addictive-- but in such a good way. The world would be a better place if everyone were more shippy. Make love, not war!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl101
          Hi!

I've never posted on the s/j shipper threads before - so before I start I wanna say a big "hello!" to everyone!
          Welcome, gategirl101!!! The first thing all new shippers must do is have a shipper cookie-- any color will do. Actually, no-- don't eat a yellow one just yet. It's a bit much to start off with.

I'm a S/J shipper. Or was in the earlier seasons - then I went off the idea - now I'm going back to my old way of thinking.
          A born again Shipper! Bless you!

I think the best seasons for S/J ship were seasons 3 and 4. I thought they done it nicely - it was just there, not in your face like say Buffy and Angel - you knew where to look for it. I think subtle's the word!
          agreed! but this season we're hoping to kick it up a notch.

But the Pete thing - won't last. I think Pete is to Sam what Liara was to Jack. Hope I didn't confuse anyone! A means to an end. A way to push along the J/S relationship.
          indeed.

Also - does Sam know Pete checked her records? Wouldn't it be cool if Jack found out?!
          --and beat the #$*& out of him? yes.

Anyhow - enjoyed posting my first real S/J post!
          ya did good, kid. Look Daddy, another shiplet!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Ok here is the Shipper Cookie Selection:

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do)

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies - Hot, Wild, Monkey Sex Shipping

ENJOY!!!!!
            Also, when you know you'll be away from your favorite thread for awhile, you stock up on the chocolate cookies-- which will keep you calm and shippy-- until you can come back to your online shipper family.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              TAME!!
              You can't go, not even for a week! What if we all take a solemn *PROMISE* to not mention until Season 8 starts?
              [snip]
              But, all joking aside, I hear ya. (As a certain Prez once said, "I feel your pain!") I guess everytime a batch of us lurkers morph into newbies we don't help things as we exercise our newfound voices to rant about our most unfavorite ship. (We can't help ourselves! Venting at the computer monitor or TV screen just ain't the same as sharing your thoughts with like-minded people.)

So... I, for one, solemnly promise to be a good girl & not engage in any Talk until the appropriate time.

(Boy, that's going to be hard. Which cookie helps lessen the symptoms of Rant withdrawal???)
              Instead of a complete ban on -- which I just think is impossible-- how about we just set up some -free days. Monday, Wednesday, Friday? Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday? What's good for everyone? I'm listening.

ship sistah

Comment

OMG!!

I just turned into a mature symbiote!

Wow. This doesn't like get me more smilies or anything does it????

(only joking!)

LOOK NANA! I graduated!

Unfortunately, I read we don't get any cool benefits until after we've gone way over 1000 posts! @#$%*&

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Oh Marimba, I wanted to tell you to tell your husband that his vids "Can't Say No" and "Recruit" were a HOOT!!!

Even though *eats new green shipper cookie to prevent mentioning "you know who"* was in one of them.

Thanks to you, Ship Diva and now your husband I am sure that we Shippers will make it through, in one piece, until our Sam and Jack are finally together!!!!!!

oh, I'm going to cry! That's so beautiful!

ship sistah

Comment

Cookie Monster, I love all your end lines. You crack me up! It's now 4am my time-- I'm your american twin!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      [snip]
                      Jack: "Carter, dump the boytoy and hook up with me."
                      Sam: "I can't! WE can't!"
                      Jack: "Sure we can."
                      Sam: "No we can't."
                      Jack: "Can."
                      Sam: "Can't.
                      Jack: "Can."
                      Sam: "Can't!"
                      Jack: "Can and will."
                      Sam: "But... "
                      Jack: "Dump him."
                      Jack: "Be with me."
                      Jack: "I love you."
                      Sam: *blinks*
                      Jack: *grins*
                      Sam: "I... uh... I.... uh... "
                      Jack: "Be with me, Carter. Stay with me from now on. Forever."
                      Sam: " .................. "
                      Jack: "Carter, answer me."
                      Sam: "I love you.... I accept."
                      Jack: "Boytoy?"
                      Sam: "Who?"
                      Jack: "Pete."
                      Sam: "Who?"
                      Jack: *grins*
                      Sam: *beams*
                      The Beginning.
                      Sally
                      Yay! LOVED the monkey, btw!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                        Congradulations to Caty!!!!!!!
                        For her nomination for a Stargate Fan Awards Nomination 2004 in the character-focused categorie of the music video section for "Hero" !!!!

All other nominations for music vids can be found here:
                        http://www.sg1-awards.com/nom2004addl.shtml

Well done Caty!!!

waterfall
                        congrats Caty on all your wonderful work being recognized!

ship sistah

Comment

Yes there is....

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*chorus*

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The song's in the key of C.

Sally
                          hey, that could work for Sam and Jack!

ship sistah

Comment

Ok, we've got more cookies (nana is amazing), so in review:

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                            (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

and the all time favorite
                            Yellow Shipper Cookies - Hot, Wild, Monkey Sex Shipping

I need to print this out, I keep getting my cookies mixed up.

ship sistah

Comment

I CHEAT!!!!

There's probably an easier way... but since I'm from the create-your-own-workaround school.... (whispers... I guess telling the secrets of the thread is OK) to get the old thread quote I went back copy&pasted it to a regular reply then typed my own "QUOTE" in the square parenthesis thingie at the beginning & end. Secret is remembering to put the backslash in front of the "quote" word at the end. Otherwise it won't turn blue. Multiple parts of same quote, same theory. (yeah, it may be the wrong way , but it worked for me!) (that made sense didn't it???)
                              Instead of writing in the quotes, after you cut and paste, highlight whatever you want to end up in quotes and then press this button which is on the bottom right of the toolbar when you compose. This will encapsulate whatever you have highlighted into the quote blue box.

Hope that made sense!

Ship Sistah

Comment

Yes.

I know a lot of anti-shippers are feeling this too. Yes, they want the S/J relationship to be gone/not exist, but they also want more Daniel emphasis and the Jack/Daniel friendship to be made more of. And to them, they've been feeling this depression for quite a while. They were very excited by MS returning, but it didn't turn out the way they wanted. Now, to them, there's few Daniel eps, *very* few J/D scenes, and they're getting TWO ships being played at the same time. I don't agree with what they're saying about Sam and S/J ship, but I sooo understand their feelings of discontent and depression. The shippers are not alone is being upset with what's going on. Solving the probs with make one side even more depressed, but... but nothing really. I'm guess I'm just trying to say that a lot of fandom is irked by the things going on, and I feel it wouldn't take much to make a lot of ppl happy. Drop the S/P storyline. Add more D/J and team friendship moments. Keep the ship subtle till the last eps. I know, the antis won't like that, but if they're getting some good stuff that DOES make them happy, they might not mind so much. It seems so easy to make so many ppl happy. Why can't it happen???

Sally

Well the anti -shippers can't have it all...I'm afraid ...is it true that MS came back because some of the fans were raving ..?!!
                                Me I quite like Daniel but sometimes he annoys me...but I really liked Jonas..because he was different and it was a change ...and I'm still very upset about the way they got rid of him I really don't like that . If Michael wants to leave the series ..fine ....but You can't jeopardize the newbie's job because of him coming back ....He is not the king of Stargate sg1.

All that to say that the anti-shippers have had quite a bit of what they want ......Also season 5 and 6 were really good in action episodes with hardly any sam and jack ship in them .....and Do we complain about it!!!...NO....we go along with it ......

Therefore ..I'm afraid ..it's now our turn ...to be happy ...and yes ..maybe the RST for Sam and Jack should happen now so that ..we can all get on with it ......
                                If Sam and Jack were together , they probably won't look at each other the same way .....the anti-shippers call it "googley eyes" or something like that...their relationship will become more relaxed and less awkward ...and when they do have a shippy moment( like a love scene ) ..which could be quite intense ..then the against people can just put their hands in front of theirs eyes if they really dislike it ....I do it when Sam is with Pete ...no big deal...I still love the show.

I really wish some fans would be a bit more understandable to others sometimes .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X