X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gategirl101
    Hi!

I've never posted on the s/j shipper threads before - so before I start I wanna say a big "hello!" to everyone!

WELCOME!

*throws sparkly confetti*

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl101

<some snippage>

I think Liara done the show a lot of good! She made Sam realise that she didn't just like Jack - we saw that in her little chat with Janet and when Jack ignored her. Just good in a bad sense - me thinks!

We know that Pete's suspicious of Sam and her line of work - so I think she'll see sense and go for Jack! She's got to!

First off, I *really* want to see PS's suspicious mind be made a deal of!

But as for the Laira/100 Days thinger.... I have that ep on tape, even though I hate seeing Jack with someone else. Now, at that stage of time, Sam and Jack barely knew the other had 'urges' for them, let alone them knowing it for themselves. I didn't like it happening, but at least it fit in what where they were with one another then. What I love about this ep was that it was Sam's epiphany of her feelings for Jack. We had the *great* Sam/Janet lab discussion, and we had the *GREAT* Sam jealous moment. I even kinda liked Laira. She was totally upfront with what she wanted from/with Jack. The only time she faultered was when she thought she was going to lose him. Not sure if she knew Teal'c's life was at stake -can't remember- but she did come through in the end. Her intentions weren't suspicious, whereas PS's... ( I know some ppl are going to stop talking about him, but I can't stop.<g> I'll try to keep it down, though. I seriously have nowhere else to talk like this.) But anyways, I think Laira fairs *much* better in the 'other' department than the Cop ever could.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        I CHEAT!!!!

There's probably an easier way... but since I'm from the create-your-own-workaround school.... (whispers... I guess telling the secrets of the thread is OK) to get the old thread quote I went back copy&pasted it to a regular reply then typed my own "QUOTE" in the square parenthesis thingie at the beginning & end. Secret is remembering to put the backslash in front of the "quote" word at the end. Otherwise it won't turn blue. Multiple parts of same quote, same theory. (yeah, it may be the wrong way , but it worked for me!) (that made sense didn't it???)
        Thanks sweetie, I'll try it. I hopped off the thread for an hour to actually do some work (d*#@ RL), but, (my shipper family will be proud of me) I kept Caty's videos on in the background (2 computers - 1 home, 1 laptop for work). Only got a little distracted. <That's my story and I'm stickin to it>. Hey, got to tell Caty that her We Will Dance vid, on second showing, was AWESOME. Don't know why it didn't catch my attention the first time I saw it, but WOW. Three snaps and a tissue! It's moved up to my top 5 list.
        OK, gotta get back to work

Di

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Even if there is a Season 9 and RDA returns that's one more year of waiting for Sam and Jack to get together.

I know, I can't take anymore!

I think we should send care packages to Sam and Jack. Filled with sex cookies. If we 'accidently' send some to the actors, and they 'accidently' start reacting to them, then all the powers have to do is turn the cameras on them. See, I think things through!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            My personal favorite thing to do lately (since I'm tired of thinking baout why they're apart) is to think of why they should be together and HOW they will get together! And what a happy day that will be!

Sally--you're good at this too so I'm passing the mantle to you! (I'll stick with vids)

Okay, have at it!

Oh my god, the pressure! I can't do it!

*bites pink shipper cookie*

Wow, I've got an idea!

*realizes pink shipper cookies increases creativity and brain power... decides to hand out to ENTIRE crew at work!*

Okay... *rubs hands together*.... Let's see......

Jack: "Carter, dump the boytoy and hook up with me."

Sam: "I can't! WE can't!"

Jack: "Sure we can."

Sam: "No we can't."

Jack: "Can."

Sam: "Can't."

Sam: "Can't!"

Jack: "Can and will."

Sam: "But... "

Jack: "Dump him."

Jack: "Be with me."

Jack: "I love you."

Sam: *blinks*

Jack: *grins*

Sam: "I... uh... I.... uh... "

Jack: "Be with me, Carter. Stay with me from now on. Forever."

Sam: " .................. "

Jack: "Carter, answer me."

Sam: "I love you.... I accept."

Jack: "Boytoy?"

Sam: "Who?"

Jack: "Pete."

Sam: *beams*

The Beginning.

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

That's beautiful...

*wipes tear*

No, really, that's very romantic and touching. Thanks!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Congradulations to Caty!!!!!!!
                For her nomination for a Stargate Fan Awards Nomination 2004 in the character-focused categorie of the music video section for "Hero" !!!!

All other nominations for music vids can be found here:
                http://www.sg1-awards.com/nom2004addl.shtml

Well done Caty!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Wow, I've got an idea!

*realizes pink shipper cookies increases creativity and brain power... decides to hand out to ENTIRE crew at work!*

The Beginning.

Sally
                  Sally, keep eating those cookies! LMAO! Yep, you are officially over your ship blues

Comment

Wow, I've got an idea!

The Beginning.

Sally
                    I LOVE IT!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      Congradulations to Caty!!!!!!!
                      For her nomination for a Stargate Fan Awards Nomination 2004 in the character-focused categorie of the music video section for "Hero" !!!!

All other nominations for music vids can be found here:
                      http://www.sg1-awards.com/nom2004addl.shtml

Well done Caty!!!

waterfall
                      Congrats Caty!!

Di

Comment

I have a suggestion of a song for a video

I'm hoping someone could make it??

Marimba???
                        Caty???

"It's Gonna Be Me" by Nsync cause I heard it today and I thought the words really fit the S/J situation from Jack's view.

waterfall

Comment

No, we're in tack!

ShipDaddy is looking into becoming a pimp. Lt Lisa is staging a prison break as we speak. Tame is receiving shock treatments with orderlies dressed in cowboy hats and holsters. Only. The ship family is fine, and the missing members will return. But until then...
                          [btw-- if you know-- is BCM still reading and just not posting or is he totally away from the forum? Wanted to know if I can post him a message every now and again. HI DADDY! WASSUP!! --like that.]

SO, If Ship Daddy becomes Pimp Daddy, does that make us his 'Pimplets?' (ugh, sounds like we're acne)

--'Pimpers?' (fans of pimps?)

--or his 'girls?'

Before we go to Vancouver for the great cookie swap mission, we should try to aid Lt. Lisa in her prison breakout. We'll have all the right gear and stuff, and we'll need everyone for the shipper shakedown in Canada.

As for Tame, I don't know-- hunky cowboys holding her down-- she may want to stay where she is a little while longer. Jealous!

Jack brings a bottle of wine and a video tape to Sam's house. Sam answers the door and lets him in. As she's getting the wine glasses, she asks about the tape. Jack merely puts it in the vcr and starts it. Sam sits down, frowning at the screen. Until she recognizes the tape. And her. And him. And her sexy tank top number of years ago. She quickly glances to him and back to the tape. Jack smiles and says it's the tape from the Broca incident, and that he'd kept it all these years. He turns to her and asks her if she still has the tank top. He wants to role play. Sam whimpers. Jack grins. It's the beginning of a long night.

Sally
                          I loved that!!! Huge smile on my face the whole time!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Yes Caty, I'm a shipper. I just haven't really posted on them so far. I've been reading the past threads, and there a loads. So, time to get involved

Bank holiday week for us! Since I'm still at school
                            welcome Anubis to your new shipper family!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                              I'm back!
                              OMG, DADDY!!!

Look at all your happy Shiplets!! We missed you! Don't go away like that anymore! SO... WHAT DID YOU BRING US!!!

I spent way too long, and stayed up way to late catching up on the last 1000+ posts

Everything has pretty much been discussed but I have a few little things I wanted to respond to before I fall into bed.

From the last thread:

1st -- Yes I noticed. (I'm not going to say anymore)
                              hee, hee. I bet you did.

2nd -- (This was kind of already mentioned but not fleshed out so I thought I'd say it. ) AT has been on stargate for going on 8 years the vast majority of that time has been devoted to convincing us she knows the science she rattles off and saying it in a convincing manner. I think for her having a boyfriend is something very new and very fresh, she doesn't have to know massive amounts of technical stuff to do convicingly, and I think that probably plays into her excitement for the S/P arc. When you've been doing basically the same thing for 8 years a little varity tends to be exciting.
                              She should be doing all of that with Jack! Daddy, you have been away too long.

spoilers s8
                              3rd -- Can't figure out why Sam would be naked/partly naked in any episode (where she's not sleeping with Jack ) best guess is they're trying to 'sex up' the show however after having to see MS naked I think I deserve a little compensation and I can't think of anyone I'd rather see in a state of undress *cough cough*
                              Oh, what would mom say!

As much as I enjoy you're company, RL is how the bills get paid and the DSL continues to work

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! That's supposed to be a secret! If the cops come for me you'd better be paying the bail!
                              And we need you online! ok, Ship Daddy, work when you must. But remember to spend quality time with your "girls."

From what I understand Meth. and other drugs is/are the cash crop for this county maybe I can become a drug dealer?
                              Here we go again, does that make us his dealerettes? Dealerers? Ship Addicts!!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                BCM? Who or what is BCM? I've seen that before but my brain just doesn't want to figure out what it stands for. I'm sure I'll go "doh" when I find out. Help???
                                see what happens when you're away too long, Ship Daddy? you have new ship children born that you don't even know about! And don't know you!

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X