Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, I'm confused. My computer does very strange things and I don't even know if my latest post was, well, posted.*ducks head in embarrasment* If not I want to once again thank you all for wonderful welcome. I have some problems at home but you guys can always cheer me up. Your optimistic comments on our favourite couple enable me to look at things differently.THANK YOU !!!!!

BCM, I still don't know if I can call you Ship Daddy too...

And Caty, since you are in my time zone, please tell me WHEN do you post? It's strange question, I know, but I'm a newbie to posting after all...
    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
    sigpic
    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Yes Tame, pleassse don't leave!!!

Pretty please with Shipper cookies on top!!!

I too promise not to talk about "you know who" any more!!! He is just not that important!!!

We need you!!! Your an important part of our Shipper Family!!!

Can I bribe you with more Shipper Cookies? Chocolate ones????
      Ditto!! You can have my share of Shipper Cookies!!
      OK, I might keep one yellow cookie.

I promise not to speak of either! Only positive waves at least until July 9 then all bets are off.

Token ~

Comment

What.. 4 pages in one day. One can only wonder this level of enthusiasm...

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
          okay, I'm confused. My computer does very strange things and I don't even know if my latest post was, well, posted.*ducks head in embarrasment* If not I want to once again thank you all for wonderful welcome. I have some problems at home but you guys can always cheer me up. Your optimistic comments on our favourite couple enable me to look at things differently.THANK YOU !!!!!

And Caty, since you are in my time zone, please tell me WHEN do you post? It's strange question, I know, but I'm a newbie to posting after all...
          Hi col aga,

I usually post from 9pm UK time. and welcome to the shipper family

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Of course you can you don't need to ask permission, that goes for everyone

To Tame:

I don't think you can stay away for a week, you like to talk too much

Besides who am I supposed to harass if you're gone?
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Yes Caty, I'm a shipper. I just haven't really posted on them so far. I've been reading the past threads, and there a loads. So, time to get involved

Bank holiday week for us! Since I'm still at school
              Hi Anubis and

to our Shipper Family!!!
              Last edited by Ship Nana; 01 June 2004, 03:28 PM.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                .Video 36 "I cross my heart" george strait....country song ....soft and beautiful
                Video 37 "We will dance" ( Steven Curtis Chapman) ....Absolutely beautiful slow song.

When the music plays, Sam and Jack like to dance .....See what I've done with that.!!!!

Hey ShipNana ..this is very powerfull too ..and I did something new on different scenes ......hankies ready(it's not sad ....just moving) ..the song is a bit of a ballade.

Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Oh Ship Diva. You did it again!

I saw Sam and Jack dance!

I did, I did, I did!!!!

Where is my hanky?!!!

What a song......!!!!!!!

How can anyone doubt that Sam and Jack won't be together after seeing "We will Dance".
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Yes Tame, pleassse don't leave!!!

This is too funny even though the reason for it is sad. I know you have done this before Ship Nana, but could you give the rundown on ship cookies. Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coz
                    I just have to say that this thread has helped me through a bit of a ship bad patch. I have a bad tendancy to stuble into the wrong threads and then let myself get depressed by the ship or Sam bashing that seems to be going on!!

Well, it is about time that you came to your Shipper Home!!

Where ya been? We've been waiting on you!!!

Shipper Cookie?
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Here's the link:

www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage

Enjoy!

To MAJKawalsky.

"Cain;t say no"
                      ...HAHAHAHA so funny I love you sense of humor ....funny song and voice too....

"Recruit" a really good action..short but really good. I love that music.

To Marimba,

"If you leave"..great song ..and I love the humor you threw with the good selected clips in your video...I thought it was funny in a way.

"When I look into your eyes"...really nice song ..and video..I really like the new clips ...you must be spending most of your time selecting the clips

Thank you for a good 15 minutes of cinema video watching.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        I'm back!
                        Welcome back Ship Daddy!!!! We sure did miss ya!!!

I spent way too long, and stayed up way to late catching up on the last 1000+ posts
                        I know what you mean. I had a problem with my browser and just got it fixed. I have had a heck of a time trying to keeping up.

(snip, snip)

As much as I enjoy you're company RL is how the bills get paid and the DSL continues to work

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! That's supposed to be a secret! If the cops come for me you'd better be paying the bail!

Actually I'm almost that desperate Northern CA is so not the hot bed for Tech Jobs
                        I know what you mean. I have a son that graduated from Ga. Tech a year ago and cannot get a job. Tough going out there right now!!!

From what I understand Meth. and other drugs is/are the cash crop for this county maybe I can become a drug dealer?
                        Or maybe you could become a Shipper Cookie Dealer?!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

I must have been gone too long if people are forgetting who I am...

Sorry I forgot, but if you go by three names..............

Comment

hello again!!! I just wanted to thank you all for a very warm welcome, it gave me this strange nice fuzzy feeling...oh, and Ship Nana's cookies are much better than I thought after just reading about them! I'm glad that Ship Daddy came back- I hope that now I can call you in this way...

And GoneShippin' I loved your list of shippy moments in s1&2- after all this time I was starting to think that I imagined that hug at the end of "The serpent's lair".

BIG THANK YOU FOR POTATOHEAD COLLECTION MALA!!! every time I see another of your works I laugh so hard that my brother wants to know what's going on!! Unfortunately he isn't shipper and doesn't understand these pics...but I keep trying to turn him into who he should be! *winks & evil grin*

And now I'll try to catch up with this thread... I'm 20 pages behind...
                            Wishing you a belated "Welcome"! The list I'm recreating is one originally put together by Morjana on the old forum... I'm adding moments to it so look for S3&4 by the end of the weekend....and don't worry about being behind, this is the MOST prolific bunch of posters you'll find around! I'm always behind; just read and reply as the urge hits you.

Speaking of urges, I rewatched Urgo last night, absolutely one of my favorites. LOVE the way Sam turns to look at Jack when Urgo outs Jack for thinking about beaches and black bikinis!! And we all know just WHO Jack wants to order into a lil black suit. Can you imagine if there actually HAD been dialogue there? Or if Urgo had said that Jack was thinking specifically of Sam at that point? hehhehheh

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Sorry I forgot, but if you go by three names..............
                              Details! don't confuse me with the details, I know who I am... usually

I was just joking around with you
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I'm back!
                                YAY!!! The voice of reason has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent way too long, and stayed up way to late catching up on the last 1000+ posts
                                See, that's what happens when you stay away too long--let this be a lesson to you!

Everything has pretty much been discussed but I have a few little things I wanted to respond to before I fall into bed.

From the last thread:

1st -- Yes I noticed. (I'm not going to say anymore)
                                You would

2nd -- (This was kind of already mentioned but not fleshed out so I thought I'd say it. ) AT has been on stargate for going on 8 years the vast majority of that time has been devoted to convincing us she knows the science she rattles off and saying it in a convincing manner. I think for her having a boyfriend is something very new and very fresh, she doesn't have to know massive amounts of technical stuff to do convicingly, and I think that probably plays into her excitement for the S/P arc. When you've been doing basically the same thing for 8 years a little varity tends to be exciting.

spoilers s8
                                3rd -- Can't figure out why Sam would be naked/partly naked in any episode (where she's not sleeping with Jack ) best guess is they're trying to 'sex up' the show however after having to see MS naked I think I deserve a little compensation and I can't think of anyone I'd rather see in a state of undress *cough cough*
                                See there, you ARE the voice of reason! And yes, you probably should be...er...compensated! Just wish they would *compensate* us RDA fans!

As much as I enjoy you're company RL is how the bills get paid and the DSL continues to work

[snip]

Actually I'm almost that desperate Northern CA is so not the hot bed for Tech Jobs

From what I understand Meth. and other drugs is/are the cash crop for this county maybe I can become a drug dealer?

Yes, It does SUCK when RL interferes! Glad you're back though! Hoping that means you found a job!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X