X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME BACK SHIP DADDY!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

So I've onlyjust joined in with ship threads in all, but who is the ship 'daddy'?
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        Gosh, we are already on the 4th thread. *Yay* to all us shippers .

Caty.
        I have just caught up on your 3 new videos (I am slow I know ) and they were all great . These videos are really helping me not be depressed about season 8 and what may come, so thank you .

Btw I have some more ideas on songs for your X Files videos and maybe some Sam and Jack ones . Will private message you soon!

~Tracey~

Ok Tracey ..I really need to start doing that x-files video soon..I keep thinking about it ....I'm a bad girl....PM me and if I get hooked on a good song I ''ll try to do it before I go on holiday....I have some more of Eva cassidy, which will fit Mulder and Scully.

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Ok Tracey ..I really need to start doing that x-files video soon..I keep thinking about it ....I'm a bad girl....PM me and if I get hooked on a good song I ''ll try to do it before I go on holiday....I have some more of Eva cassidy, which will fit Mulder and Scully.

caty aka ShipDiva
          Hehe well I don't mind actually 'cos like I said, I need your Sam and Jack videos . Oh I forgot you are going on holiday soon, hope you have a nice, well deserved rest . I will do, I actually think these songs that I have thought of may be good for Sam and Jack *slaps hands for giving you more Sam and Jack ideas *. I am trying to think of M&S ones but then I relate them to Sam and Jack instead. I will PM you and see what you think and then I WILL think of some M&S ones! How does that sound?

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
            Hehe well I don't mind actually 'cos like I said, I need your Sam and Jack videos . Oh I forgot you are going on holiday soon, hope you have a nice, well deserved rest . I will do, I actually think these songs that I have thought of may be good for Sam and Jack *slaps hands for giving you more Sam and Jack ideas *. I am trying to think of M&S ones but then I relate them to Sam and Jack instead. I will PM you and see what you think and then I WILL think of some M&S ones! How does that sound?

~Tracey~

That's sounds good ..I'm supposed to do a hard rock one on Sam and Jack soon

But yes ..I suppose ..any song for Sam and Jack could fit Mulder and Scully ...same kind of love ..intense ....all the same looks, hugs....kisses well not as good as the Sam and Jack I must say..but the hand holdings was a Mulder and Scully thing I loved.

Thank you Tracey.

Caty aka ShipDiva
            Last edited by Catysg1; 01 June 2004, 01:00 PM.

Comment

.Marimba......Can you put the link of MAJKawasky's website around here ..I'll watch both of the new videos after "Tru calling" tonight

Thank you You rock pas mal

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Someone else who watches Tru Calling. Only 50 minutes to go! lol
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  [snip] TPTB ARE TO BLAME for that but maybe taking a step back will help.
                  So don't worry Sally I won't LEAVE just gotta "GET THAT LOVIN' FEELIN'" back
                  Oh, please don't go! We'd miss you too much! So, to give you that lovin' feelin back--I've just posted my new vid!!

"When I Look Into Your Eyes" by Firehouse

If I'd seen your posts, I would have dedicated it to you on the vid! So, I'll dedicate it to you here!!

This one's for you Tame!!

Enjoy!
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

.Marimba......Can you put the link of MAJKawasky's website around here ..I'll watch both of the new videos after "Tru calling" tonight

Thank you You rock pas mal

Caty aka ShipDiva
                    Here's the link:

www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage

Enjoy!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

hello again!!! I just wanted to thank you all for a very warm welcome, it gave me this strange nice fuzzy feeling...oh, and Ship Nana's cookies are much better than I thought after just reading about them! I'm glad that Ship Daddy came back- I hope that now I can call you in this way...

And GoneShippin' I loved your list of shippy moments in s1&2- after all this time I was starting to think that I imagined that hug at the end of "The serpent's lair".

BIG THANK YOU FOR POTATOHEAD COLLECTION MALA!!! every time I see another of your works I laugh so hard that my brother wants to know what's going on!! Unfortunately he isn't shipper and doesn't understand these pics...but I keep trying to turn him into who he should be! *winks & evil grin*

And now I'll try to catch up with this thread... I'm 20 pages behind...
                      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        BCM? Who or what is BCM? I've seen that before but my brain just doesn't want to figure out what it stands for. I'm sure I'll go "doh" when I find out. Help???
                        I must have been gone too long if people are forgetting who I am...
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          WELCOME BACK SHIP DADDY!
                          *sniff sniff* I feel so loved
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            So I've onlyjust joined in with ship threads in all, but who is the ship 'daddy'?
                            That would be me. Basically at the time they handed out the title I was and still am, despite my absense of late, the most outspoken male shipper.
                            ~BCM =)

Comment

That's sounds good ..I'm supposed to do a hard rock one on Sam and Jack soon

But yes ..I suppose ..any song for Sam and Jack could fit Mulder and Scully ...same kind of love ..intense ....all the same looks, hugs....kisses well as as good as the Sam and Jack I must say..but the hand holdings was a Mulder and Scully thing I loved.

Thank you Tracey.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              A hard rock one? Well I am sure you will mange to do a great job with it . I haven't actually seen a hard rock one so it will be interesting too wtach!

Oh I always loved the hand holding too. Sometimes it was like they had kissed but all they did was hold hands, if you get what I mean!

Oh yes, I think any song can! I just hope we get loads more shippy scenes in season 8 *crosses fingers*. And then you can make loads and loads more great videos too .

Sam and Jack together forever!!!!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                No, Tame, don't leave! There are two new articles on Gateworld's homepage that AREN'T about PS! I know, it's a miracle which I'm sure will be taken care of, but for the time being NO PS NO PS NO PS! So PLEASE don't leave, Tame!

Sally

Yes Tame, pleassse don't leave!!!

Pretty please with Shipper cookies on top!!!

I too promise not to talk about "you know who" any more!!! He is just not that important!!!

We need you!!! Your an important part of our Shipper Family!!!

Can I bribe you with more Shipper Cookies? Chocolate ones????
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X