This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I have determined I am going to have to take a break.
    I can't do the Pit discussion any more. I am so sick of I could spit. Everything I read on GW about Star Gate involves and it seems everywhere I turn here its about
    I can really understand Sally's depression. Every article in every magazine has something about
    Its EVERY FREAKIN where!

<snip>

So break time for me I think.

No, Tame, don't leave! There are two new articles on Gateworld's homepage that AREN'T about PS! I know, it's a miracle which I'm sure will be taken care of, but for the time being NO PS NO PS NO PS! So PLEASE don't leave, Tame!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        No, Tame, don't leave! There are two new articles on Gateworld's homepage that AREN'T about PS! I know, it's a miracle which I'm sure will be taken care of, but for the time being NO PS NO PS NO PS! So PLEASE don't leave, Tame!

Sally
        ROFLMAO Sally.......I actually went and checked before I replied to this....and looked over at Charles Shaunessy's site. that was nice. I am not LEAVING YIKES I could never LEAVE but I really can't do all the discussions anymore. And I figure GW will get around to *fixing* their mistake soon enough. Although WAY COOL for AT and the Leo award!!
        I know that soon enough when Season 8 starts we are going to be picking apart once again and there just won't be ANY break from it whatsoever and I REALLY want a break from it from somewhere.

I love this shipper family!!!! It has got to be the most supportive group of people in fandom I have ever seen!!!!

But everyday we are talking about Sam and Pit this and Sam and Pit that. and about every 15-20 posts we have something different for about 2-5 posts then its right back to Sam and Pit this and Sam and Pit that. I don't want to sit here and say DON'T talk about it because that is what people are feeling so ....... I just wanted to say that for me its easier to take a break.
        I didn't want anyone to wonder like we did with BCM (we know he is doing some stuff and all is well) I just know I end up *more* depressed then I want to be about the whole thing and I am losing some of my enthusiasum for the show on a whole. TPTB ARE TO BLAME for that but maybe taking a step back will help.
        So don't worry Sally I won't LEAVE just gotta "GET THAT LOVIN' FEELIN'" back
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have determined I am going to have to take a break.
          I can't do the Pit discussion any more. I am so sick of I could spit. Everything I read on GW about Star Gate involves and it seems everywhere I turn here its about
          I can really understand Sally's depression. Every article in every magazine has something about
          Its EVERY FREAKIN where!

I sent a freind of mine this little smilie that shows what I think about all of the talk I am seeing everywhere about
          YEP beatin a DEAD Horse.

And this is me these days Every time I hear or see anything anymore about

So break time for me I think.
          Pit who???
          Who's Pit??? I don't know who your talking about???
          It must be a figment of your imagination!!
          hehehe

waterfall

Comment

I think we shop at the same smilie store
            ROTFLMAO! I hadn't seen the 'dead horse' and 'fingers in ears' smileys before-- those are priceless!

ship sistah

Comment

Oh, Tame! Maybe we should have -free days?

Ship Sistah

Comment

Thank you to all who liked my version of "Mr Grinch"!!!
                *waterfall takes a bow*

And Sal, "Love Will Keep Us Together" is THE perfect song for Sam and Jack!

To Marimba, tell hubs I really liked his recruting vid!!
                Also I know it's a Daniel vid but "Take Me To the Other Side" ROCKED!!!!
                And Your "Bed of Roses" was fantastic!!!

Caty, I just love "Die Another Day"!!!

Well folks it's late and I'm going to bed now 'cause my eyes are screwey and my fingers are sore from typing all day. I was working on my fic!!
                Hey I had to have an indoor activity 'cause it was Memorial day in FL, 92 degrees and sun that will fry your skin off and I'm on antibiotics that say "avoid direct sunlight"

waterfall

Comment

ROFLMAO Sally.......I actually went and checked before I replied to this....and looked over at Charles Shaunessy's site. that was nice. I am not LEAVING YIKES I could never LEAVE but I really can't do all the discussions anymore. And I figure GW will get around to *fixing* their mistake soon enough. Although WAY COOL for AT and the Leo award!!
                  I know that soon enough when Season 8 starts we are going to be picking apart once again and there just won't be ANY break from it whatsoever and I REALLY want a break from it from somewhere.

I love this shipper family!!!! It has got to be the most supportive group of people in fandom I have ever seen!!!!

But everyday we are talking about Sam and Pit this and Sam and Pit that. and about every 15-20 posts we have something different for about 2-5 posts then its right back to Sam and Pit this and Sam and Pit that. I don't want to sit here and say DON'T talk about it because that is what people are feeling so ....... I just wanted to say that for me its easier to take a break.
                  I didn't want anyone to wonder like we did with BCM (we know he is doing some stuff and all is well) I just know I end up *more* depressed then I want to be about the whole thing and I am losing some of my enthusiasum for the show on a whole. TPTB ARE TO BLAME for that but maybe taking a step back will help.
                  So don't worry Sally I won't LEAVE just gotta "GET THAT LOVIN' FEELIN'" back

Okay, Tame... please don't be long...

I understand *fully* what you're feeling and why you're taking a break.

Is your break done yet?

Is one minute and fifteen seconds long enough?

Are we there yet? (oops, wrong nag)

Tame!

*plays taps*

Tame!

*hangs flag at half mast*

Tame!

*shoves shipper cookies in mouth*

Thmam! *spits shipper cookies out*

Tame!

*thinks about super hot and sexy fic just read where Sam.... *

Tame!

*wonders why your ears clog up when yawning*

Tame!

*decides Fruity Pebbles cereal would be great right now*

I miss you already, Tame!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aunt Sally
                    Is one minute and fifteen seconds long enough?

Are we there yet? (oops, wrong nag)
                    I have to go first ROFL
                    Sally you crack me up !!!!!
                    Thanks for making it hard to take a break that means alot AND

like a said before THIS IS THE BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ship Sistah
                    Oh, Tame! Maybe we should have -free days?

Ship Sistah
                    THAT would be be a GREAT IDEA period Especially when all the Sh&$ hits in S8 right off the bat.

See you all in about a week OKAY SALLY ( I probably won't even last that long!!)
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

See you all in about a week OKAY SALLY ( I probably won't even last that long!!)
                      A WEEK!? But... but... a week is like... uh, seven days! A week, Tame!?

*stomps foot*

But... okay, if you're going to be gone that long, can I have your stereo?

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

First we lose Ship Daddy, then Lt Lisa, now Tame-- the s#*+ has hit the fan! What's happening to the family! We're coming apart at the seams!

ship sistah
                        Last edited by sacme; 31 May 2004, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          First we lose Ship Daddy,
                          ShipDaddy seems to think RL is more important -go figure - but he'll return.

then Lt Lisa
                          She's in prison -or wherever she's being sent to- but she'll return.

now Tame

Rumors of Tame's mental breakdown are... true. But she'll return!

the s#*+ has hit the fan!

Wondered what that smell was.....

What's happening to the family! We're coming apart at the seams!

ship sistah

No, we're in tack!

ShipDaddy is looking into becoming a pimp. Lt Lisa is staging a prison break as we speak. Tame is receiving shock treatments with orderlies dressed in cowboy hats and holsters. Only. The ship family is fine, and the missing members will return. But until then...

Jack brings a bottle of wine and a video tape to Sam's house. Sam answers the door and lets him in. As she's getting the wine glasses, she asks about the tape. Jack merely puts it in the vcr and starts it. Sam sits down, frowning at the screen. Until she recognizes the tape. And her. And him. And her sexy tank top number of years ago. She quickly glances to him and back to the tape. Jack smiles and says it's the tape from the Broca incident, and that he'd kept it all these years. He turns to her and asks her if she still has the tank top. He wants to role play. Sam whimpers. Jack grins. It's the beginning of a long night.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG ...thread number IV already ..I have to catch up on the first 2 pages ....must have been busy last night while I was asleep....Anyway ..I'll repost my 2 new videos in here just in case somebody missed them...so here we go......

Originally Posted by Catysg1
                            .Video 36 "I cross my heart" george strait....country song ....soft and beautiful
                            Video 37 "We will dance" ( Steven Curtis Chapman) ....Absolutely beautiful slow song.

When the music plays, Sam and Jack like to dance .....See what I've done with that.!!!!

Hey ShipNana ..this is very powerfull too ..and I did something new on different scenes ......hankies ready(it's not sad ....just moving) ..the song is a bit of a ballade.

Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I have to go first ROFL
                              Sally you crack me up !!!!!
                              Thanks for making it hard to take a break that means alot AND

like a said before THIS IS THE BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Bet you won't !!!!!! cuz I 'll keep making videos until I go on holiday ..I'll take a break between the 15th of June to the 29th of June ...You can always take your break then.....And I don't talk about cuz I know we should not worry ...he's a decoy to speed Sam and Jack togetherness....Tame ..haven't you realized that by now!!!!!

And glad you liked "We will dance" I thougth it was a great song ..ok ..as you said ..will be nice to get some new kissing and hugging clips ..but hey ....this is the way you interpret the songs with the clips which counts...and I made them dance in "We will dance " and hopefully they will be dancing together for real when they go to that Jaffa wedding

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Caty, I have no idea how you manage to put together so many videos in such little time. I was watching number 37 a few minutes ago
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X