Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think I am here now.?! Waves to shipper family.
    Hi Ship Daddy, Ship Mom, Ship Auntie.
    Anyone else from the family here yet?
    Where is Ship Diva?

I'm not sure how to get around yet. Got a little lost in the Quote response so I did QR. I'll have to get used to this new format.

But at least our family is here.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Where is Ship Diva?

I'm not sure how to get around yet. Got a little lost in the Quote response so I did QR. I'll have to get used to this new format.

I'm here ..I don't want to stay a Larval symbiote for too long so I'd better keep posting

Caty (ShipDiva)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I'm here ..I don't want to stay a Larval symbiote for too long so I'd better keep posting

Caty (ShipDiva)

I'm so glad that our family is together because I feel a little lost here. I'm sure it will get better. You know it is hard to teach an old shipper new tricks.

I don't want to stay a larval symbiote either ewwwww!
        Ship Nana

Comment

I made it over, but I don't understand everything. Being new to online forums, I feel waaaay over my head. Soooo much to learn!!! But as a good little shipper, I know how to hold on to hope!

Token ~

Comment

To every body who enjoys my videos ..

I just started a thread in the fandom section...to post my new videos ..

I will update it each time I have a new video.
            I hope this will work .I will also mention it in that thread but any feedback about the videos ...could you post them in the fandom thread so that I can keep an eye easily on what you think and also for possible requests.

Thank you

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

To every body who enjoys my videos ..

I just started a thread in the fandom section...to post my new videos ..

I will update it each time I have a new video.
              I hope this will work .I will also mention it in that thread but any feedback about the videos ...could you post them in the fandom thread so that I can keep an eye easily on what you think and also for possible requests.

Thank you

Caty aka ShipDiva

Hi Caty

:::waving:::

I Love the Ship DIva!!!!!

I think it is perfect for you and being a the Video diva you are!!!!
              Hopefully I will get the hang of this board as well And it will be as fun as our last

Tame
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd take it so hard I was just having a little fun with you guys.

No hard feelings?

Its okay BCM...Not to *dejected*... just really realy tired last night and was totally unprepared for your suave debenoir self to swoop in like that

I will live...plus there are other places to get you my pretty.......

Tame
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 May 2004, 09:17 AM.
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Where is Ship Diva?

Hi Nana

Yep!!!! slowly they are finding our new home......are those cookies?????

Love Nana's cookies!!!!
                  Tame

Comment

hi everyone! <waves> this is wierd! you can't post specifically to another post? <scratches head> but I like the smilies...

and why isn't this Shipper Thread V? <pouts> I want our big number back...

well, on with the discussion...they need to have an adult conversation already!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

ohhh...thats how you do it...quick reply!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      I made it over, but I don't understand everything. Being new to online forums, I feel waaaay over my head. Soooo much to learn!!! But as a good little shipper, I know how to hold on to hope!

Token...
                      I feel like that too here in this new forum...so you are NOT alone!!!!

We'll all get throught this together

Tame

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        hi everyone! <waves> this is wierd! you can't post specifically to another post? <scratches head> but I like the smilies...

and why isn't this Shipper Thread V? <pouts> I want our big number back...

well, on with the discussion...they need to have an adult conversation already!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

ohhh...thats how you do it...quick reply!

HI Lt Lisa.....
                        Was waiting for our ceremonial dancer to make it officail!!!
                        if you click on the "quote button" in the post you want to quote it does this.
                        I love all the little smiley faces

Tame

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Hi Caty

:::waving:::

I Love the Ship DIva!!!!!

I think it is perfect for you and being a the Video diva you are!!!!
                          Hopefully I will get the hang of this board as well And it will be as fun as our last

Tame

Hi Tame ..made my way here at last ..I thought the other forum was a bit deserted ..This forum is smashing with the smilies and the avatars and all the colours ..

Now you are a prim'tah already ... I refuse to stay a larval symbiote for too long ..Must keep posting ...ok ...go and put some grab in the oven for the kids and will be back

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hi Tame ..made my way here at last ..I thought the other forum was a bit deserted ..This forum is smashing with the smilies and the avatars and all the colours ..

Now you are a prim'tah already ... I refuse to stay a larval symbiote for too long ..Must keep posting ...ok ...go and put some grab in the oven for the kids and will be back

Caty aka ShipDiva
                            I didn't realize I was a Prim'tah...way cool!!! I love this one!!

Yes I saw that the old forum was pretty thin...

After we get over the newness of this one we can finally get back to our couple..LOL
                            It makes me laugh that I am just having morning coffee and you are having dinner every time we talk
                            Tame

Comment

Token...
                              I feel like that too here in this new forum...so you are NOT alone!!!!

We'll all get throught this together

Tame
                              Thanks, Tame!

I know I can count on my shipper family!

Token ~

Comment

I didn't realize I was a Prim'tah...way cool!!! I love this one!!

Yes I saw that the old forum was pretty thin...

After we get over the newness of this one we can finally get back to our couple..LOL
                                It makes me laugh that I am just having morning coffee and you are having dinner every time we talk
                                Tame

Talk couple I'mjust uploding my new video ..should be there in ....about 10 minutes

I love coffee but I'm on a glass of wine right now ...Do we have a little drunk smilies overthere ...hang on That will do .. love this new forum ..it's fun ..and I'm used to them .

caty aka ShipDiva

Hope i get the Prim'tah status before I go to bed....Let's keep busy

Comment

Working...
                                X