X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    So.......
    Sam & Jack have ship theme music. I think needs some theme music. I motion that the Grinch song (you know the one..... "He's a mean one.... Mr. Grinch....") be his song.

Of course, the words need changed.... Something along the lines of "He's a SLY one... Mr. EEK..." (problem is I can't remember the rest of the real song's words to put a -twist on them to share with everyone!) (Nana, which cookies help the memory? I seem to be in need of them lately!)
    I tried to do this from memory I hope it's right , if not well what can I say.

To the tune of " You're a mean one,Mr Grinch"

You're a sly one , Mr Eek,
    There's stalking in your soul,
    You follow your new woman,
    When off to work she goes, Mr Eek!

You're a bad one, Mr Eek,
    Your rottenness you show,
    You're also far too cheap' just shows you are a *bleep*, Mr Eek!

The truth you want now,but when you don't get it,

You walk out....... and make her feel like a ho!!!

waterfall

Comment

hey you guys.i can't believe that we have come this far in this thread.
      Thinking of really the only time that jack showed his feelings for sam (i.e kissing) was window of opportunity.That was the only time sam was sam not au sam.Besides divide & conquer when they showed each other how they felt,he still kissed her after that episode.I want sam to get nikid when jacks around because did you see his face when they were in hathors lab and she sat up!!!!
      You can see they are awkward when sam mentions to jack and after a while they change the subject.I know i ramble about sam and jack but keep in hope for the one day they get together,but have any-one realised that the people at the top did give us a shippy episode with divide & conquer as the story only gave us about 20 mins without sam & jack!!
      Any-way what would you guys like the SONG to be when they finally get together?Answers on a postcard please!
      CATY your songs and videos are the best thank-you from the bottom of my heart.

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        hey you guys.i can't believe that we have come this far in this thread.
        Thinking of really the only time that jack showed his feelings for sam (i.e kissing) was window of opportunity.That was the only time sam was sam not au sam.Besides divide & conquer when they showed each other how they felt,he still kissed her after that episode.I want sam to get nikid when jacks around because did you see his face when they were in hathors lab and she sat up!!!!
        You can see they are awkward when sam mentions to jack and after a while they change the subject.I know i ramble about sam and jack but keep in hope for the one day they get together,but have any-one realised that the people at the top did give us a shippy episode with divide & conquer as the story only gave us about 20 mins without sam & jack!!
        Any-way what would you guys like the SONG to be when they finally get together?Answers on a postcard please!
        CATY your songs and videos are the best thank-you from the bottom of my heart.
        Hey Wynter ..first thank you and second ..you may have fun answering my poll...if you want Jack to see Sam nekkid..

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
          Hi! I agree completely.I must admit that i post first time in my life and I haven't figurated out yet how to do it so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, everyone on this thread is always encouraging other shippers to come out of the closet so I decided to do just that. I'm huge s/j shipper and I've been reading this thread for well over a year. You are the best!!! and always make my day. So keep up good work!
          ((((((((((col aga))))))))))))
          Welcome to the nicest family ever...The Shipper family.
          sigpic

Comment

hey Col Aga! keep posting, you'll get the hang of it!

welcome

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              I tried to do this from memory I hope it's right , if not well what can I say.

To the tune of " You're a mean one,Mr Grinch"

You're a sly one , Mr Eek,
              There's stalking in your soul,
              You follow your new woman,
              When off to work she goes, Mr Eek!

You're a bad one, Mr Eek,
              Your rottenness you show,
              You're also far too cheap' just shows you are a *bleep*, Mr Eek!

The truth you want now,but when you don't get it,

You walk out....... and make her feel like a ho!!!

waterfall
              awesome!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                If the bottle of wine was not available Shipper Cookies would have worked just fine.

If you could survive your 10 year olds birthday party you can survive anything.
                Thanks for the support, Ship Nana!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Oh Ship Diva, that was Divine!!! I can't see the keyboard to type for the tears in my eyes. What a moving video!!

That just makes me so mad that here Sam is with this great guy that she may not be able to be with YET but she can't wait. She has to run out and be with 'eek'. (I'm visiting my parents in Fla. and I can't use the smiley's so I have to spell 'eek' out). I'm sorry but sometimes you can't have it all when you want it all and ya have to wait maybe for a long, long time.

Throwing Jack away for 'eek' is almost unforgiveable especially when she knows that Jack is the love of her life.

I don't care what problems that girl has. We all know that she is no idiot. She better come around by the middle of this season or I'm gonna march myself down there and smack some sense in to her!!!!

I can see it now.....Knock, Knock.

Sam - Who's there?

Ship Nana - Oh it's just Ship Nana!!!

Sam opens the door and then I let her have it, BAM, right across the kisser!!!

Sam - (gets up off the floor and says ) Oh my gosh! What was I thinking when I got involved with 'eek'. I will wait for Jack if it takes forever. Maybe I'll resign right now and be a Doctor consultant to the SGC that is unless Jack wants to resign. I think I'll go right now and have a long, long talk with Jack. Was there anything I could do for you Ship Nana?

Ship Nana - Oh no!! Just came by to say hi! Oh and here are some wonderful YELLOW Cookies I made for you. Be sure and offer Jack one. (hehehehe)

Gosh Ship Diva, you make powerful videos. Look what your video made me do!!!
                  LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Sam and Jack's kids:

Girl born first, named Grace, age almost five. Jack asks Sam why she choose that name, but all she does is smile.

Boy, named Liam, age 2. Named after Jack's dad, and Sam's mom Lee.

One dog, one cat, one fish tank with fish that Sam's left caring for because Grace gets lazy. Sam knows where she got it from. Dog named Apophis because he'd been in two car accidents before they got him, and Jack figured the name fit for a dog that wouldn't die. Cat named doggie, because Grace thought it would be funny. Sam knows where she got her sense of humor from. Fish named one, two, three, so on. Grace didn't want to name them because she knew they'd die. Sam knows where she got her pragmatism from.

They live in Jack's house, with extentions that Jack built.

I love happy endings.

Sally
                    This thread is on a roll!LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      well, I'm off to Virginia for 10 weeks now...so I won't be on as much (and I can't watch Stargate!!! the horror!! ...watched Grace twice today in preparation) I'll miss my shipper family, send me lots of shipper cookies! I'll pop in when I can (at least for my dance and chant routine!), so pm me if you really want me to read anything (I just figured out how to read those <g>). Bye for a bit guys!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
                      You'll be missed and have a safe trip.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                        Hi! I agree completely.I must admit that i post first time in my life and I haven't figurated out yet how to do it so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, everyone on this thread is always encouraging other shippers to come out of the closet so I decided to do just that. I'm huge s/j shipper and I've been reading this thread for well over a year. You are the best!!! and always make my day. So keep up good work!
                        Welcome and post lots! Eat cookies, share your opinions, and watch videos!
                        Di

Comment

OK, this is for everyone that was asking about shippy episodes......

POTENTIAL SPOILERS, SEASON 1 AND 2

This is recreated from Morjana’s post from the old forum in March, in reply to someone asking about which episodes showed some ship. I added my additional observations on shippy moments in purple (forced me to rewatch some scenes, but hey, I made a committment)! (((((((Morjana))))))), and thanks for the original.

For time and space concerns, I’m going to have to separate this into 2 seasons at a time to post:

Well, heck, you can start with Sam and Jack right in the very first episode, “COTG.” It just gets better from there.

Season 1
                          “Emancipation” – the whole dress scene… and Jack NOT liking the idea of Sam being ‘forced’ to ‘service” her new ‘owner/husband’
                          “The Broca Divide” - Okay, it’s an infected (or Touched) Sam, but there’s still lip lock
                          “Fire and Water” - Jack and Sam hug
                          “Hathor” – Sam checking out Jacks’ stomach after his Jaffa pouch was healed
                          “Singularity” – the elevator scene
                          “Solitudes” - the whole episode
                          “There But For The Grace Of God” – AU Jack and Sam hugging goodbye: Jack telling Sam I Love You!
                          “Politics” - the scene where Daniel informs them that A/U Jack and Sam were engaged to be married

Season 2
                          “The Serpents Lair” – Sam and Jack hug in gate room at end of episode but it’s hard to see, really watch for it as the camera pulls back
                          “In The Line of Duty” – the whole episode, especially the gear up room scene with Jack and Teal’c, the infirmary scene where Jack wipes tears away!, the lock up scene
                          “Message in a Bottle” – Sam being the person who thinks of the idea – to sacrifice Jack – to save Earth, the hand holding scene where he squeezes her hand back..
                          “Secrets” – Jack meeting Jacob for the first time
                          “The Tok’ra – Part One” – Martouf asking Sam to go for a walk on the planet’s surface, Jack really not liking it
                          “The Fifth Race” – Sam’s concern
                          “Out of Mind” – fun episode..Jack waking Sam up, Sam holding Jack’s arm, Jack holding Sam in hallway where they remain standing VERY close to each other

Stay tuned for Season 3 and 4..............

Di

Comment

Video 37 "We will dance" ( Steven Curtis Chapman) ....Absolutely beautiful slow song.

When the music plays, Sam and Jack like to dance .....See what I've done with that.!!!!

Hey ShipNana ..this is very powerfull too ..and I did something new on different scenes ......hankies ready(it's not sad ....just moving) ..the song is a bit of a ballade.

Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 31 May 2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                              OK, this is for everyone that was asking about shippy episodes......

POTENTIAL SPOILERS, SEASON 1 AND 2

This is recreated from Morjana’s post from the old forum in March, in reply to someone asking about which episodes showed some ship. I added my additional observations on shippy moments in purple (forced me to rewatch some scenes, but hey, I made a committment)! (((((((Morjana))))))), and thanks for the original.

For time and space concerns, I’m going to have to separate this into 2 seasons at a time to post:

Well, heck, you can start with Sam and Jack right in the very first episode, “COTG.” It just gets better from there.

Season 1
                              “Emancipation” – the whole dress scene… and Jack NOT liking the idea of Sam being ‘forced’ to ‘service” her new ‘owner/husband’
                              “The Broca Divide” - Okay, it’s an infected (or Touched) Sam, but there’s still lip lock
                              “Fire and Water” - Jack and Sam hug
                              “Hathor” – Sam checking out Jacks’ stomach after his Jaffa pouch was healed
                              “Singularity” – the elevator scene
                              “Solitudes” - the whole episode
                              “There But For The Grace Of God” – AU Jack and Sam hugging goodbye: Jack telling Sam I Love You!
                              “Politics” - the scene where Daniel informs them that A/U Jack and Sam were engaged to be married

Season 2
                              “The Serpents Lair” – Sam and Jack hug in gate room at end of episode but it’s hard to see, really watch for it as the camera pulls back
                              “In The Line of Duty” – the whole episode, especially the gear up room scene with Jack and Teal’c, the infirmary scene where Jack wipes tears away!, the lock up scene
                              “Message in a Bottle” – Sam being the person who thinks of the idea – to sacrifice Jack – to save Earth, the hand holding scene where he squeezes her hand back..
                              “Secrets” – Jack meeting Jacob for the first time
                              “The Tok’ra – Part One” – Martouf asking Sam to go for a walk on the planet’s surface, Jack really not liking it
                              “The Fifth Race” – Sam’s concern
                              “Out of Mind” – fun episode..Jack waking Sam up, Sam holding Jack’s arm, Jack holding Sam in hallway where they remain standing VERY close to each other

Stay tuned for Season 3 and 4..............

Di

it's a very good list ..I think I have them all on my videos ..if you carry on... I know I have one missing but can't figure out the episode yet..but one missing is pretty good HEY.... out of 7 seasons.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                it's a very good list ..I think I have them all on my videos ..if you carry on... I know I have one missing but can't figure out the episode yet..but one missing is pretty good HEY.... out of 7 seasons.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                                Hey Caty,
                                Glad you liked it -- I added Hathor to Morjana's original list because I saw a bit of Ship in it...I'm always happy to correct, edit, spend a little time in front of the DVD, all in the name of research, of course .

Now, I'm off to your site to check out your latest vids.

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X