• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    For your shipping pleasure:

"If You Leave" by OMD

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways
    Bravo!! I just love the way Jack looks at Sam. There's so much love!!

Also--I know we've been talking about Sam's boyfriends a lot lately so my hubs made a vid too as kind of review! It's a riot!

"I Cain't Say No" from the musical "Oklahoma!"

www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage

Warning--brief Pit sightings but well worth it!

He also made an SGC recruiting vid which is REALLY good!

Enjoy!
    LOL!! That was too funny!! Your hubs did a great job! I could even stand the parts. What's troubling is that is the way Sam is being portrayed since every one has a crush on her. FCOL.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Sam and Jack's kids:

Girl born first, named Grace, age almost five. Jack asks Sam why she choose that name, but all she does is smile.

Boy, named Liam, age 2. Named after Jack's dad, and Sam's mom Lee.

One dog, one cat, one fish tank with fish that Sam's left caring for because Grace gets lazy. Sam knows where she got it from. Dog named Apophis because he'd been in two car accidents before they got him, and Jack figured the name fit for a dog that wouldn't die. Cat named doggie, because Grace thought it would be funny. Sam knows where she got her sense of humor from. Fish named one, two, three, so on. Grace didn't want to name them because she knew they'd die. Sam knows where she got her pragmatism from.

They live in Jack's house, with extentions that Jack built.

I love happy endings.

Sally

Me tooooooo!!!!! And I love yours!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        well, I'm off to Virginia for 10 weeks now...so I won't be on as much (and I can't watch Stargate!!! the horror!! ...watched Grace twice today in preparation) I'll miss my shipper family, send me lots of shipper cookies! I'll pop in when I can (at least for my dance and chant routine!), so pm me if you really want me to read anything (I just figured out how to read those <g>). Bye for a bit guys!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
        10 weeks. Oh my!! Who is gonna do our ceremonial dancing????

We will soooooo miss you!!!

Be good, pack your shipper cookies and check in with your shipper family as often as you can.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Bravo!! I just love the way Jack looks at Sam. There's so much love!!

LOL!! That was too funny!! Your hubs did a great job! I could even stand the parts. What's troubling is that is the way Sam is being portrayed since every one has a crush on her. FCOL.
          Glad you liked the vids! Hubs said thanks! He really appreciates the feedback--his site is fairly new, so not many hits yet!

Yes, I sooooo agree with you about Sam! It makes her look bad when PTB are constantly throwing one guy or another at her! She's got Jack right there--who she LOVES--and PTB COULD write it so that they could get together but they WON'T! I think that's what our whole problem boils down to! SO what do they do? Instead of just having them as they were before (without the interruptions) they choose to complicate the issue even MORE than they already have by adding the STUPID guys!!!!

Okay, I think I'm done now!

*puts away soapbox*

Been getting that soapbox out A LOT lately!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

For your shipping pleasure:

"If You Leave" by OMD

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Also--I know we've been talking about Sam's boyfriends a lot lately so my hubs made a vid too as kind of review! It's a riot!

Enjoy!
            Marimaba
            As always loved you your vid!!!!!
            I remember that song from sometime LOL

Hubs Video
            LAUGHED myself silly over that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the recruiting one as well be all you can be and blow something up too !!!!

How fun that both of you are doing this together!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              well, I'm off to Virginia for 10 weeks now...so I won't be on as much (and I can't watch Stargate!!! the horror!! ...watched Grace twice today in preparation) I'll miss my shipper family, send me lots of shipper cookies! I'll pop in when I can (at least for my dance and chant routine!), so pm me if you really want me to read anything (I just figured out how to read those <g>). Bye for a bit guys!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
              ((((((((((((((((LtLisa)))))))))))))) So going to miss you while you are away

will pvt msg whenever something is big so you won't be out of the loop!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Enjoy!
                Hubs videos were great, lots of fun. Is that him on the main page? Sounds like a good sport; keep him.
                sigpic

Comment

hey girl-yeah go Texas!
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

So.......
                    Sam & Jack have ship theme music. I think needs some theme music. I motion that the Grinch song (you know the one..... "He's a mean one.... Mr. Grinch....") be his song.

Of course, the words need changed.... Something along the lines of "He's a SLY one... Mr. EEK..." (problem is I can't remember the rest of the real song's words to put a -twist on them to share with everyone!) (Nana, which cookies help the memory? I seem to be in need of them lately!)

(I know I did promise to not Post for a bit, but if is going to fill the screen with his rotting spud self (& if you've ever forgotten about the potatoes until you smelled their stench you know what I mean....) in S8, then... he needs some appropriate theme music, don'cha agree?)
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hi! I agree completely.I must admit that i post first time in my life and I haven't figurated out yet how to do it so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, everyone on this thread is always encouraging other shippers to come out of the closet so I decided to do just that. I'm huge s/j shipper and I've been reading this thread for well over a year. You are the best!!! and always make my day. So keep up good work!
                      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                      sigpic
                      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Bah! The only good S/J ship is a subtle S/J ship.
                        The way it was portrayed in "Full Circle", "Birthright" or to a lesser extend "Heros Pt. I"
                        Not like it was portrayed in "Heros PtII" "The Lost City" or to a lesser extend "Divide and Conquer"
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          What's the fic?! I want to read it! I live on nc17... I almost wrote something *real* nasty, like I do when naming these kinds of fics to my friend AQ. Let's just say I *really* like them.<g>

Sally
                          Spent waaaaaaaay too many hours on-line yesterday (the bottom was quite sore when I finally tore myself away), but I did take up the seek&gofind assignment. So many fanfic sites to check out, so little time!

No.....didn't find the one that made a big impression on me....... but did find one interesting one... I guess it was NC17.... more like R... but forgot to write down the name/site <winces> . (I need memory cookies! ) Then searched around more & found Sally Reeve's site which I think I've heard everyone talk about here. It still wasn't that original site I was looking for, but I really liked her 2-parter story about Christmas & New Year's.

I really liked the story & it got me to thinking what would happen if TPTB picked up on that kind of storyline........ the only thing about the end of that story, as it would relate to one of our Shipper wishes for S/J (to be able to be public about their love), is that that type of ending would have them sneaking around for several more years, hiding the latest level of their relationship from everyone except T & DJ. I know I wouldn't like that idea (just as I'm not sure I want to wait until the last show or two for S/J resolution). Our S&J aren't the types to want to sneak around hiding it... or be able to do it for long (yes, they've hidden from everyone but the "inner circle" 7 years of angst, but that kind of sparkage couldn't be hidden from anyone for very long! ).

Ahhhhhh welllllll..... just some thoughts. (and maybe someday I'll happen upon that fanfic for you..... such a tough assignment! )
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                            Hi! I agree completely.I must admit that i post first time in my life and I haven't figurated out yet how to do it so sorry for any mistakes. Anyway, everyone on this thread is always encouraging other shippers to come out of the closet so I decided to do just that. I'm huge s/j shipper and I've been reading this thread for well over a year. You are the best!!! and always make my day. So keep up good work!
                            Hello fellow shipper!!!!!
                            There are no mistakes on this board, the only mistake is not posting!!!

So enjoy the love, the shipper cookies and all that is Sam and Jack!!!

waterfall

Comment

Happy Birthday to Marimba's husband ..MAJKawalsky

Caty aka ShipDiva have a fab day
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 31 May 2004, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by col aga

WELCOME col aga!!
                                Myself, I lurked on-line fandom since 3/04 & especially Gateworld(GW)'s Threads & decided to stick my toe in the water last Weds. evening & literally fell in. And have been simply amazed to see in those 5 days the S/J Shipper's 3rd Thread has jumped from page 27 to 47! (And it's a slow holiday weekend here in the States!)

Please do post - we want to hear from you! It'll may take a couple posts to figure out how to work the "QUOTE" button vs. the "QUICKQUOTE" button - I know it did for me. W/my first experience w/the "QUOTE" button I ended up deleting the Quote and parenthesis around the person's statements I wanted to respond to & then couldn't figure out why the darn blue quote box wasn't there when my post showed on the Thread!

Again... welcome..... & don't forget to have a cookie or two!

Comment

Working...
                                X