This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Though we must remember that certain appendages... ummm... extremeties... ummm.... Limbs(!) may require a longer thawing time and therefore a bit more rubbing... ummm... friction.... ummm... ***WORK*** than others to bring them back to life!

*** whoa... what color was that cookie I just ate?!***
    I believe it had to have been a YELLOW one!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      ***waves in greeting to the dancer of spaz****
      I read all posts on this Thread... others do too... your voice is heard!

As far as viciousness.... lately haven't lurked any other threads. (well... this morning I did try to get through all pages of the current Thunker Thread... but that's different ...) When I was surfing a number of the threads at Delphi in 3/04 & 4/04 it was disheartening to see the attacks by fans, on actors, on writers, on directors, on each other........ made a conscious decision, even though some good points were brought up on them, to not go back to them. This a.m. before coming on to the Forum I checked out SciFi's BB.... OMG!!!! Glad I didn't look at it at while on my computer at work! The cussing, the backstabbing, the......

I don't think I'm sticking my head in the sand trying to hide from or avoid other's thoughts. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. But I see/deal w/enough C@#! in real life (work & personal)... don't want it (or need it) when I'm choosing to be part of on-line fandom. Dang it, if we're all working toward a common goal - keeping the show on the air & well-written/well-acted for as long as it can - then the S@#! has got to stop.

***pushes soapbox back under table***
      Well, all I can say to you here is...AMEN!

I lurked elsewhere and have pretty much decided to stay here. Occasionally (sp?), I lurk over at the anti-shipper thread but it's mainly to keep a little perspective--they angst just as much as we do! It's kind of nice to know we're not alone, even if their viewpoint is opposing.

It really irritates me when folks feel the need to attack each other over a SHOW! I love this show but it's not worth tearing each other apart over! sheesh! That's why I mostly stay here and at the thunking thread where there's of love and support!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Video 36 "I cross my heart" George Strait...country song ...beautiful.

Sam will never find a love as true as Jack's.

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva
        That was really nice Caty! I had forgotten that song--so sweet and very shippy! Perfect song for our fave couple! GOOD JOB!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
          I was just thinkg that we need to see more of the GUYS bods...
          NO DOUBT!!!

Comment

That's great but we still need to see what Sam and Jack are up to in the cabin...and because they locked the door Daniel andTeal'c will have to spend the night in the car

Caty aka ShipDiva
            I agree with you Ship Diva. I very much like that scenario but actually, we need alot more alot sooner than the closing scene of the show!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

We gonna be on thread IV tonight Guys..Power to all the shippers and Sam & Jack.

Sam and Jack forever together with 2 kids (one boy, one girl) 5 years down the line

Caty aka ShipDiva....and I'm eating some of ShipNana's chocolate cookies
              With the little girl named Grace!!!!

Shipper Chocolate Cookies have extra LARGE chocolate ships, I mean chips, in them because we really need the chocolate right now!!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                IMO, that's what happened to the last season of ST:TNG. While they were off trying to make DS9 a good little spinoff, TNG became so weak. They also decided to give Troi a boyfriend, screwing around with the 6 years of UST with Riker and fan shipdom. I hate the comparisons here.

ship sistah
                thats why this whole Atlantis thing worries me...

BTW, watched a DS9 episode today 'Heart of Stone'..I think we could use a situation like the one Odo and Kira were in to get Sam and Jack to talk; think if they'd been seperated by the force field for several hours...ok, basically, Kira is trapped by a wierd crystal thats covering more and more of her body (over the course of a few hours). They're on a moon that having a bunch of Earthquakes and theres a bad guy around somewhere. So, they have D&C moment where Odo won't leave even though its hopeless...but they have time to talk (ie: more than 8 secs...)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  much longer!

that's a great idea for an episode! Sam and Jack think they are under the influence of something and not fully in control of their behavior. They succumb to some kissy kissy--blaming some alien whatever, only to realize in the end that they were never really affected by anything and were only responding to the power of suggestion. They wanted their inhibitions lowered, so they could connect the way they've always wanted and this situation gave them a good excuse. fun! We'll call it "the placebo effect."

ship sistah
                  I LOVE this idea!!!!!!!!!

and hello! 2 more pages since I started reading!!! wow...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                    Hey ShimmeringStar (BTW, LOVE your name),
                    You have articulated perfectly just why I stopped going to SciFiBB, as well as others -- they're not even close to our Gateworld family for respect, character/episode analysis and just plain fun...no one's even a close second.
                    BTW, I've missed you all... had to plan and oversee my oldest kid's birthday party. He wanted a sleepover. Yep. Seven 10year old boys, squirt gun contests, cake, soda, games, movies, nightime hikes w/flashlights, finding the gummybears in the jello (sans hands) and no sleep. Somewhere around 2am, I was seriously looking for a zat gun. Not for them, I was considering shooting myself with something. Oh well, the bottle of wine helped. Should I have tried shipper cookies ?
                    If the bottle of wine was not available Shipper Cookies would have worked just fine.

If you could survive your 10 year olds birthday party you can survive anything.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Okay here it is, be kind it is my first attempt to combine these two programs and making a Sam and Jack picture.

WOO HOO Caty has a new Video heading Strait (pun intended) over there after I post this.

This is why Ithink Jack NEVER has "moved on"

Great effect Tame!!!

Remember Jack is alot smarter and wiser than he lets on. So he really knows that when all is said and done that they will end up together because Sam loves him and he loves her.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Great effect Tame!!!

Remember Jack is alot smarter and wiser than he lets on. So he really knows that when all is said and done that they will end up together because Sam loves him and he loves her.
                        Thanks SHip Nana!!!

To true...Jack already KNOWS what he wants!!!! AND he knows how to treat her!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Video 36 "I cross my heart" George Strait...country song ...beautiful.

Sam will never find a love as true as Jack's.

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                          Oh Ship Diva, that was Divine!!! I can't see the keyboard to type for the tears in my eyes. What a moving video!!

That just makes me so mad that here Sam is with this great guy that she may not be able to be with YET but she can't wait. She has to run out and be with 'eek'. (I'm visiting my parents in Fla. and I can't use the smiley's so I have to spell 'eek' out). I'm sorry but sometimes you can't have it all when you want it all and ya have to wait maybe for a long, long time.

Throwing Jack away for 'eek' is almost unforgiveable especially when she knows that Jack is the love of her life.

I don't care what problems that girl has. We all know that she is no idiot. She better come around by the middle of this season or I'm gonna march myself down there and smack some sense in to her!!!!

I can see it now.....Knock, Knock.

Sam - Who's there?

Ship Nana - Oh it's just Ship Nana!!!

Sam opens the door and then I let her have it, BAM, right across the kisser!!!

Sam - (gets up off the floor and says ) Oh my gosh! What was I thinking when I got involved with 'eek'. I will wait for Jack if it takes forever. Maybe I'll resign right now and be a Doctor consultant to the SGC that is unless Jack wants to resign. I think I'll go right now and have a long, long talk with Jack. Was there anything I could do for you Ship Nana?

Ship Nana - Oh no!! Just came by to say hi! Oh and here are some wonderful YELLOW Cookies I made for you. Be sure and offer Jack one. (hehehehe)

Gosh Ship Diva, you make powerful videos. Look what your video made me do!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Sam out of the Air Force? Jack out of the Air Force?

I'm a shipper, but that's just bleh!

Comment

That's great but we still need to see what Sam and Jack are up to in the cabin...and because they locked the door Daniel andTeal'c will have to spend the night in the car

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              We have two versions of what Sam and Jack are 'up' to in the cabin - - but one is nc17 and only for the grown-ups.

BUT, if you *really* want to know what's going on in the cabin, just remember the scene in Body Heat when the lead male 'finally' got into the lead female's house... *super lecherous grin*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack forever together with 2 kids (one boy, one girl) 5 years down the line

Sam and Jack's kids:

Girl born first, named Grace, age almost five. Jack asks Sam why she choose that name, but all she does is smile.

Boy, named Liam, age 2. Named after Jack's dad, and Sam's mom Lee.

One dog, one cat, one fish tank with fish that Sam's left caring for because Grace gets lazy. Sam knows where she got it from. Dog named Apophis because he'd been in two car accidents before they got him, and Jack figured the name fit for a dog that wouldn't die. Cat named doggie, because Grace thought it would be funny. Sam knows where she got her sense of humor from. Fish named one, two, three, so on. Grace didn't want to name them because she knew they'd die. Sam knows where she got her pragmatism from.

They live in Jack's house, with extentions that Jack built.

I love happy endings.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X