X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Yup, stirring it up it is.

Stopped by the bookstore while out yesterday & read the article in SCIFI mag. It was exactly as it was posted here. The pics were OK, but that one of S&D & the caption that went w/it... Someone new to the show (or not on-line) wouldn't have a clue about it being a behind the scenes joke. Heck, I wouldn't have known the background of the pic if I hadn't heard it here. What goal were they trying to achieve by putting that caption w/that pic? ***shudders *** (to imagine that TPTB might use Sam' lessons learned from the S/ relationship to get a S/D thing going w/so few eps remaining....) (don't get me wrong, I like D, but my shippy heart lies 1st w/S/J.)

If anyone else stops by a store to look at the pictures (and read the article) be sure to also read the shorter article on page 18 uner "TV In Focus." I don't know if it(the shorter one) is online, is why I'm mentioning it.

Comment

Video 36 "I cross my heart" George Strait...country song ...beautiful.

Sam will never find a love as true as Jack's.

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Okay here it is, be kind it is my first attempt to combine these two programs and making a Sam and Jack picture.

WOO HOO Caty has a new Video heading Strait (pun intended) over there after I post this.

This is why Ithink Jack NEVER has "moved on"

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Okay here it is, be kind it is my first attempt to combine these two programs and making a Sam and Jack picture.

WOO HOO Caty has a new Video heading Strait (pun intended) over there after I post this.

Hey nice pic Tame for your first attempt...no wonder why she is in his mind all the time .

I'm doing a Sam and Jack collage myself at the moment ...need to experimente the different effects to give it some style and personality

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

That's a great picture, Tame. I just love that one of Jack, he's so Thunkable in it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Video 36 "I cross my heart" George Strait...country song ...beautiful.
              Sam will never find a love as true as Jack's.
              Aww Caty...that was so sweet!!!! I love that song I had never heard it before. I am not a huge country person and that was just beautiful and I love how you ended it.

Now I feel all shippy again I love it when that happens!!!!
              Thanks Caty!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                That's a great picture, Tame. I just love that one of Jack, he's so Thunkable in it!
                My husband thinks Sam is quite thunkable too in this one so we were both kidding each other about what was the best thing about this pic.

I really like that one of Sam she looks tough yet sexy...Just the way I think Jack imagines her when she is not in his line of sight
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 May 2004, 02:26 PM.

Comment

My husband thinks Sam is quite thunkable too in this one so we were both kidding each other about what was the best thing about this pic.

I really like like one of Sam she looks tough yet sexy...Just the way I think Jack imagines her when she is not in his line of sight
                  Oh yes. I bet Jack hopes that they're going to hot planets, just to see Sam in that kind of clothing! (and your hubby!!!!!!!!!)
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves* back at ya. thanx for the welcom-i have commented hither thither and yon-nice to be reading where the sniping is controlled. i had to drop of two lists becuz it was getting a little hard to read.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Awesome job Tame! Very nice. keep 'em coming!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

OK, go to my page if you really want to see what I have to say :

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm
                        Okay, I know I'm seven pages behind but I just had to say:

MALA, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially love that one with Teal'c! Poor Teal'c! And to lose his donuts to potatohead!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          um-actually it is 15 compressions to 2 breaths even for 2 person cpr-it only goes 5:1 when ems intubates. It is however 5:1 for child and infant.
                          Welcome pittsburghgirl!

Nice to see another shipper (and another Austinite) on board!! We're taking over!

Comment

Which by the way...I do not think they showed enough of the hard work MS put in at the gym ................. well I'm just sayin
                            I was just thinkg that we need to see more of the GUYS bods...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I think it's 'sexing up' the show, as I read an anti-shipper say. The photo of Jack wasn't ship-minded, but the one of Daniel and PS with Sam were. And then on the opposite page, with a huge pic of Sam in the khaki top with 'something' extra... It felt like that part, with the pics, were trying to give the impression that Sam was involved with Jack, then Daniel, and now PS. Not so much false advertising as false impressions. Not sure if I'm liking this. I don't mind the S/J impressions, but the Sam/Daniel AND Sam/PS just seems like they're... I don't even want to write the word that came to mind. Sam is more than this. Hmmm, not sure if I like this at all.

Sally
                              I think you're on to something here, Sally, and I don't think I like it ONE BIT! I actually went and bought this issue *gasp* and I can say that the pictures were more of an issue for me than the article was. If that's the impression they're trying to give, they're going to make Sam look like a trollope and that TICKS ME OFF!!!

Something else interesting about this article--I noticed it was written by the same woman who writes the episode guides. The very same guides that give negative descriptions of some of season 4's shippier eps. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Comment

Aww Caty...that was so sweet!!!! I love that song I had never heard it before. I am not a huge country person and that was just beautiful and I love how you ended it.

Now I feel all shippy again I love it when that happens!!!!
                                Thanks Caty!!

Hi Tame ...glad you liked it ..It's a dedicated video

As you have probably noticed ..I don't really have a particular style in music ..I like a bit of everything...as long as there is a nice song , nice voice and and nice melody...I must say that the melody does it for me ...If the words are nice but I don't like the melody ..then I can't do it ...cuz I would not be inspired. ...

I'm supposed to do a hard rock one pretty soon this should be fun..but it's a love song anyway...and it's a nice hard rock song .. I like it .

The only style of music I don't really like is Rap or hip hop . ..but still even in there , I could find an exception...you never know ...do you .. A song can just hit me on the top of the head....and hit me real bad

Good night, sleep tight...and congrats on your first pic ...it 's fab

Caty aka ShipDiva Bonne nuit a tous les shippers.

Comment

Working...
                                X