This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Now Auntie Sally, we've talked about you eating toooo many Orange Shipper Cookies all at one time!!!!

If this keeps up we are just gonna have to send you to Shipper Cookies Annonymous!

Been there, done that.

'Hi, my name's Sally, and I'm addicted to orange cookies.'.... 'Okay, screw that, I'm addicted to Sam and Jack ship!'

Sally

ps - I couldn't make the word orange orange... something screwy's up with the forum. (can't do the uncertain face either... )
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Oh, yeah! HOT! HOT!! Every time the SciFi promo came on I got butterflies. I think I watched SciFi the whole week. I just hope the real kiss is as good and longer.
      much longer!

I guess we could give them sugar cookies and tell them that they are Monkey Sex cookies so they could blame the cookies after all that passion explodes.
      that's a great idea for an episode! Sam and Jack think they are under the influence of something and not fully in control of their behavior. They succumb to some kissy kissy--blaming some alien whatever, only to realize in the end that they were never really affected by anything and were only responding to the power of suggestion. They wanted their inhibitions lowered, so they could connect the way they've always wanted and this situation gave them a good excuse. fun! We'll call it "the placebo effect."

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I am okay...
        eating MANY MANY Shipper cookies in as I type and I will put in my favorite shippy episode rght after I watch at least 5 each of Caty and Marimba's videos.

EEEWWWWW I get all creepy crawly just thinking about
        Hey Tame,
        I had some of the the purple, orange and blue shipper cookies at the same time, and I came up with doesn't exist!!
        Mebey you should try it!
        And if it doesn't work at least you'll feel good!!

waterfall

Comment

um-actually it is 15 compressions to 2 breaths even for 2 person cpr-it only goes 5:1 when ems intubates. It is however 5:1 for child and infant.
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Yeah, that's the Ressurection picture then. They were just fooling around on set. I'll tell you though, the first time I saw that picture on the Ressurection episode page on Gateworld before the episode aired I nearly had a heart attack. I sat there thinking "first Pete, now Daniel. Why God why!" and I was oh so relieved when I found out it was a joke. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not a fan of angst and I certainly don't need any love triangles. I want to watch Stargate, not a primetime soap opera.

Don't you think then that it's an odd photo to use for this article, of all the ones available? One that might give the idea there is a triangle? Maybe to new fans ---& also give the opportunity to write the caption about ditching both Jack and Daniel? I don't mean to write more meaning into it than there is, but it seems odd to me. (Jack-"odd timing, don't you think") BTW, I presume that photo of Sam in the khaki tank is an old photo, judging by the hair style a publicity shot for Season 7. However I'd only seen the black tank one.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              Hey Tame,
              I had some of the the purple, orange and blue shipper cookies at the same time, and I came up with doesn't exist!!
              Mebey you should try it!
              And if it doesn't work at least you'll feel good!!

waterfall
              Will try that next!!!

Thanks for the suggestion..... mmmm mixing the Shipper cookies hehehehe
              Maybe by the time I come out of any haze Season 8 will be starting
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                um-actually it is 15 compressions to 2 breaths even for 2 person cpr-it only goes 5:1 when ems intubates. It is however 5:1 for child and infant.
                Yes Pittsburghgirl, you are correct.I used to have to have CPR/First Aid for one of my former jobs.
                I like your name! I used to live near Pittsburgh Pa , but now I live in FL.
                Welcome to the shipper thread, grab some shipper cookies and enjoy all that is Sam and Jack!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  Welcome Pittsburghgirl and thanks for the correction. Guess my recertification is wayyyy overdue!

I certainly want to be prepared for when that special moment arrives to help out any fellow shippers.

You know the moment, where Sam and Jack lip-lock for real with no alien influence, in this universe, with the regs out of the way, in a hot, shipperfainting kiss (hmmmm have I left anything out?).

Oh yea, and this all takes place at Jack's cabin, near his bedroom after Sam accepts his invitation to go fishing.

Now you understand the possible need for CPR!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Welcome Pittsburghgirl and thanks for the correction. Guess my recertification is wayyyy overdue!

I certainly want to be prepared for when that special moment arrives to help out any fellow shippers.

You know the moment, where Sam and Jack lip-lock for real with no alien influence, in this universe, with the regs out of the way, in a hot, shipperfainting kiss (hmmmm have I left anything out?).

Oh yea, and this all takes place at Jack's cabin, near his bedroom after Sam accepts his invitation to go fishing.

Now you understand the possible need for CPR!!
                    Well, I'll tell you I almost need it every time I see WaterFall's sig.

It will be a happy day when they get together!! We will revel in our shippiness, toss our cookies in the air and shout, "Hurray!!!"

Oh...we will also do a ceremonial dance to our new mantra which will be ????

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      Don't you think then that it's an odd photo to use for this article, of all the ones available? One that might give the idea there is a triangle? Maybe to new fans ---& also give the opportunity to write the caption about ditching both Jack and Daniel? I don't mean to write more meaning into it than there is, but it seems odd to me. (Jack-"odd timing, don't you think") BTW, I presume that photo of Sam in the khaki tank is an old photo, judging by the hair style a publicity shot for Season 7. However I'd only seen the black tank one.
                      I know what you mean. It does seem an odd picture to use for an article. Especially if they didn't point out that it was AT and MS messing around on the set. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would think they were trying to stir things up.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer

I think it's 'sexing up' the show, as I read an anti-shipper say. The photo of Jack wasn't ship-minded, but the one of Daniel and PS with Sam were. And then on the opposite page, with a huge pic of Sam in the khaki top with 'something' extra... It felt like that part, with the pics, were trying to give the impression that Sam was involved with Jack, then Daniel, and now PS. Not so much false advertising as false impressions. Not sure if I'm liking this. I don't mind the S/J impressions, but the Sam/Daniel AND Sam/PS just seems like they're... I don't even want to write the word that came to mind. Sam is more than this. Hmmm, not sure if I like this at all.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Well, I'll tell you I almost need it every time I see WaterFall's sig.

It will be a happy day when they get together!! We will revel in our shippiness, toss our cookies in the air and shout, "Hurray!!!"

Oh...we will also do a ceremonial dance to our new mantra which will be ????
                          THEY SCREWED THE REGS, NOW THEY'RE SCREWING EACH OTHER--
                          SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            THEY SCREWED THE REGS, NOW THEY'RE SCREWING EACH OTHER--
                            SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!

ship sistah

*HUGE honkin' lecherous grin!*

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

or

THE REGS ARE SCREWED, PIT IS DOWN, AND JACK IS ON TOP!!!

Ship Sistah

Comment

Sorry Ship Sistah.......

Even for a die hard thunker like me....that is more than I can say. Kind of crosses a line that I don't want to cross
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X