This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I think we have beat the *regs* to death. We all know that TPTB throw those up continuously as the ONE and ONLY reason that Sam & Jack can't have a relationship. AND they are apparently so strong that they (the regs )freeze both Sam & Jack's brains and tongues when ever emotion enters their thoughts (...sorry snarky moment) that they are unable to have a decent conversation...(snip) I just think its time for the TPTB to step up to the plate and write good team stories that INCLUDE a GREAT couple that works WITHIN a GREAT TEAM Whew...I had a lot to say there....
    Yep, I'd say you are definitely right about that! That poor horse is dead as a doornail! Gotta say, though, I think we're going to have to beat that and the *character name censored* horse A LOT more before we finally get the ship we want! So, we'll need lots and lots of cookies (Keep 'em coming, ship nana!) and I'm sure more than one glass of wine will be consumed over the issue!

BTW--TO ALL: I've just posted an updated version of Sacme's scenes with a NEW SCENE!!! Just click on the link below!! WOOHOO!!
    Last edited by marimba26; 03 May 2004, 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Yep, I'd say you are definitely right about that! That poor horse is dead as a doornail! Gotta say, though, I think we're going to have to beat that and the *character name censored* horse A LOT more before we finally get the ship we want! So, we'll need lots and lots of cookies (Keep 'em coming, ship nana!) and I'm sure more than one glass of wine will be consumed over the issue!
      You ain't Whistling Dixie there, Girl and I am not much of a drinker
      I guess I am just losin the faith in TPTB ....so I think I am going to have to try to avoid spoilers as much as possible to keep some sembalance of sanity mainly just spoilers that refer to Sam & Jack...but once you start reading how can you stop :shrug:

When I looked at those pics Auntie Sally linked us up to...I was like "WOW" these people REALLY just plain like each other, the entire CAST are REALLY friends and sometimes it seems like TPTB forget how that can be used up there on the small screen. Just those still pictures conveyed how much fun they all were having...can you imagine if we were seeing it in video and could hear all the laughter and comraderie.......
      Those pictures reminded me MORE why I really just plain like ALL of the people on StarGate Sg-1
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I firmly believe that probably about 25% of the viewing audience will be upset if TPTB had the President give Sam & Jack a break on the regs if for no other reason than the fact that they have saved the world 9 TIMES. Those same 25% are the people that are normally irritated about something in the show anyways!!
        I just think its time for the TPTB to step up to the plate and write good team stories that INCLUDE a GREAT couple that works WITHIN a GREAT TEAM
        Stands up an applauds Tame!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Clap, clap clap clap from here too!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

well....now I am :::;blushing::::::
            we need a blushing smiley

Thanks Ship Nana & DipsofJazz
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I think we're going to keep Darren very busy with all the smileys we need for these threads!!!
              sigpic

Comment

i too would like to join the standing ovation
                and would like to add the following...

ahem...

WOO! you tell it like it is! preach on! ain't that the truth!...
                and so on.

Comment

You are more than welcome and be sure and help yourself to some cookies. You deserve them after that awsome speech!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    spoilers for s8

I have some hope that with the new command structure will come a solution to the problem. The president assigned a civilian over sight person and I'm hoping that will mean joint command or something possitive where Sam could report up a different command structure at the end of s8.
                    OMG, that's a great idea/solution! You are brilliant, dad! I feel so much more at ease.

ship sistah steph

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Applause for Tame!!!!!!! I like your dance and chant,too!!!

From now on when we talk about about "Pete" I'm either gonna do one of 2 things,either it's gonna be
                      1)"p.i.t." which means "pain in the...."

2)or just this with parethases around it " "

waterfall would also like to publicy thank inspired nightmare (my loving daughter,whom really likes ship nana's cookies) for my sig!!!
                      (which btw I have a new one in the works and y'all will be jealous )

Comment

Caty, I love your new sig!!!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                          Kinda like Pete didn't really count.

Or didn't exist! And seeing how strangely Chimera was written, it could have worked if Sam really was imaging PS all along. Too bad that wonderful scenario was squashed... BUT, all's not lost because Sam loves Jack and Jack loves Sam and... and... I'm no longer PMSing!!!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Okay You asked for it...

Ah oh...

It was because of the Black Widow Curse that we got Pete!!

Maybe PS IS the Black Widow Curse!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              Sam and Jack were engaged or married in the AU realities and their situation was the same as what you described above. So why can't they get away with it in our reality?
                              Good point!! I hadn't thought of that! Hope springs eternal!!

Token ~

Comment

hey sally,
                                love your sig. whats the picture from?

and if pete is the BWC, then if jack (our hero) kicks his bum the curse will be broken!
                                hazzah!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X