X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leanna
    ??? QUESTION - - - QUESTION - - -QUESTION ??? FOR ANYONE:

Sorry to barge in with an "off the topic" question, but I just HAVE to know this...

MAYBE SOME SPOILERS FOR SEASONS 1, AND 2 OR 3.....("Point of View")

Other than the "...Grace of God" and "Point of View" episodes, is there any other episode that features the "Quantum Mirror"?? I have this very distinct memory of Sam on the other side of the mirror looking through and saying to Jack when he came back through to her side... "We were married???" In a shocked tone. I know this did not happen in the two episodes I mentioned above. I also don't think Sam knew they were married in the "Point of View" episode, even at the end because she seemed a little surprised when Jack kissed the A.V. of Sam. But, I have to know... is there an episode where Sam asks Jack that question... "We were Married?". I have been looking for this scene ever since I got caught up in SG-1 around the premier of "Grace", and haven't seen it yet. It would have to be in either Season 2 or 3, cause I have seen all of the rest. I have searched and searched the episode descriptions on the web site and found nothing. Maybe I dreamed it.

oh, you're thinkgin politics I think...but it went like this:
    Daniel is asked if there were differences between the worlds, he mentions the S/J engagement
    Jack (after a few other unrelated things are said that he isn't paying attention to): Wait a minute, let me get this straight; engaged?
    Sam: well, it is theoretically possible
    Jack: It's against regulations
    Sam: I'm talking about physics Sir

and I think she figured it out in POV...Kawalsky comments that hes not letting his best friends wife go back alone...Sam looks right at Jack with a surprised look..they have a moment...

but, I don't think she's ever said "we were married"

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      yay! i'm a big blue furry monster of ship cookies!
      spoilers for season 6 & 7, metamorphosis and grace
      that was one amazing kiss. talk about chemistry, i really don't think that those two characters would need any monkey sex cookies if they were given half a chance.
      Yes, there was so much more in that one (too short) kiss than all the yuchy stuff with
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
        Hey all! I'm really behind in reading all the posts, but I have yet, ANOTHER question....

I keep reading, or rather skimming through posts, where ya'll are talking about "Chernobyl" (sp?). I don't recognize that title, and I thought I had read all the episode descriptions on both web sites I monitor. Could this be an episode I don't remember seeing?? Is it in Season 2 or 3, or 7? I need to look this one up. Is it SHIPPEY??
        Leanna......
        It is the "C" Episode, The Episode WITH NO NAME" "The Episode I will Not"
        "The Episode THAT SHOULD NEVER BE NAMED"

Sorry was having a moment there. Its the Pit Episode. HAH you all thought I might actually say it NEVER!!!!!

Leanna, as far as I am concern it is "THE LOST STARGATE EPISODE" and should stay that way.

okay really done this time
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Token!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Chernobyl is our name for THAT episode (Chimera!!!) The one with in it.
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
            She said it
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

anyway, back to relative sanity.
              usually when there's a nice unexpected shippy moment like in metamorphosis for example, i get all happy and on occasion i may actually allow a little, minute squelly noise to escape (its a good thing i watch stargate alone the first time i watch it or i'd probably embaress myself, i'm so not ordinarily like that), but the first time i saw grace, i was actually to shocked by the absolute hotness of that kiss to do anything but gasp and just sit there slack jawed for the entire thing. then i nearly thunked!
              that was one amazing kiss. talk about chemistry, i really don't think that those two characters would need any monkey sex cookies if they were given half a chance.
              Oh, yeah! HOT! HOT!! Every time the SciFi promo came on I got butterflies. I think I watched SciFi the whole week. I just hope the real kiss is as good and longer.

I guess we could give them sugar cookies and tell them that they are Monkey Sex cookies so they could blame the cookies after all that passion explodes.

Token ~

Comment

chernobyl is what some of us call chimera. its kind of a joke, like the episode!
                STOP!!! I AM BEGGING YOU ALL PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
                  She said it
                  Sorry Tame, but I only mentioned the name to help out a fellow shipper! I really only whispered it It will never cross my lips again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    All in favor of stargate barbie being the , say Ay!

"Ay!"

You have my vote. please distribute blue cookie my way please.

ship sistah

AY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Sorry Tame, but I only mentioned the name to help out a fellow shipper! I really only whispered it It will never cross my lips again!
                      I am okay...
                      eating MANY MANY Shipper cookies in as I type and I will put in my favorite shippy episode rght after I watch at least 5 each of Caty and Marimba's videos.

EEEWWWWW I get all creepy crawly just thinking about

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        "Chernobyl" is our name for the 'episode that cannot be named.' The one with in it. The first of too many, unfortunately. As I said once before, it's like in Harry Potter, no one wants to say Voldemort's name-- it's too terrible.

ship sistah

p.s. keep asking questions, you'll be a vet in no time. the lingo is half the fun around here.

yes yes THATS it EXACTLY..........it is just TOO TOO terrible

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW ick ick ick

mantra
                        SCREW THE REGS!! DOWN WITH PIT!! SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Now I was just thinking ...that may be ....after the lost city....when the team ( Teal', Daniel and Sam) goes and recover Jack ....they may have to warm him up and because Daniel and Teal'c are Men AND Sam is around .....they may look at Sam in a strange way ..meaning "Can you do it"...Sam will smile ...take her top off ...with just her bra on ..like the girl in "the saint" until Jack wakes up ...which could be a few hours...
                          Oh, Caty, where's a lecherous smile when I need one?<g> I LOVE this idea! I could very well seeing Daniel say this to her, with her doing a double take and then just nodding and smirking. Caty, be a writer for the show!!!

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

anyway, back to relative sanity.
                            usually when there's a nice unexpected shippy moment like in metamorphosis for example, i get all happy and on occasion i may actually allow a little, minute squelly noise to escape (its a good thing i watch stargate alone the first time i watch it or i'd probably embaress myself, i'm so not ordinarily like that), but the first time i saw grace, i was actually to shocked by the absolute hotness of that kiss to do anything but gasp and just sit there slack jawed for the entire thing. then i nearly thunked!
                            I know!!! You are so so right there Shipper Cookie Monster (formerly Stargate Barbie)
                            The chemistry AT and RDA have on screen is FANTASTIC. So hopefully WHEN (that is me being very optomistic) the time comes for the BIG MOMENT I hope TPTB just step back and let those two lead the scene.

Comment

sorry. i only said the name of the episode so that i could make a joke about how much of a joke that episode was.

to cheer yourself up, just look at waterfalls sig.

Comment

sorry. i only said the name of the episode so that i could make a joke about how much of a joke that episode was.

to cheer yourself up, just look at waterfalls sig.

MMMunmpf mmumpf......saawry had a mouthful of Shipper cookies
                                I have survived its naming yet again thanks to all the Shipper support and cookies.....Thanks for dropping these warm and chocolatey one by

Comment

Working...
                                X