X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    THE ORANGE COOKIES ARE MINE!

*falls off chair*

They're.... *chews on orangelicious cookie*... mine.

Sally
    Now Auntie Sally, we've talked about you eating toooo many Orange Shipper Cookies all at one time!!!!

If this keeps up we are just gonna have to send you to Shipper Cookies Annonymous!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      YES! Hundreds of shippers spontaneously combust, news at 11.<g> If this happens, I will kiss the feet of every writer for bringing me my happy ending! I need a happy ending! I NEED happy endings, period! Wow, my eyes are bulging.

Sally
      Yes but we will all die happy!!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
        Hey all! I'm really behind in reading all the posts, but I have yet, ANOTHER question....

I keep reading, or rather skimming through posts, where ya'll are talking about "Chernobyl" (sp?). I don't recognize that title, and I thought I had read all the episode descriptions on both web sites I monitor. Could this be an episode I don't remember seeing?? Is it in Season 2 or 3, or 7? I need to look this one up. Is it SHIPPEY??
        Chernobyl is our name for THAT episode (Chimera!!!) The one with in it.
        sigpic

Comment

chernobyl is what some of us call chimera. its kind of a joke, like the episode!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Chernobyl is our name for THAT episode (Chimera!!!) The one with in it.
            oh...I'm slow, but I get there eventually.

Oh, my kingdom for Season 8! I don't think I can wait till July 5!! I'm about to burst!
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              All in favor of stargate barbie being the , say Ay!

"Ay!"

You have my vote. please distribute blue cookie my way please.

ship sistah
              Ay!!!!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Well it happened in "The saint" and Jack is as hot as Simon templar.....

Of course ..being frozen ..he may need a little bit of help from a close friend ..and his one true love....cuz when hearts beat faster ..you usually get hot quicker HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caty aka ShipDiva
                I LOVED that movie.. "The Saint", with Val Kilmer!! I have only seen it one time. I have been trying to find it so I can watch it again, or buy it!
                SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I think it will be our hearts bursting with joy, Ship Nana!
                  Well then, everyone brush up on CPR!!!!

This regularly scheduled Shipper Thread is interrupted to bring you a short course on CPR.

2-man CPR - 5 compressions, 1 breath
                  1-man CPR - 15 compressions, 2 breaths

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Shipper postings.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

"Ay!"

You have my vote. please distribute blue cookie my way please.

ship sistah
                    "Ay!"

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                      Hey all! I'm really behind in reading all the posts, but I have yet, ANOTHER question....

I keep reading, or rather skimming through posts, where ya'll are talking about "Chernobyl" (sp?). I don't recognize that title, and I thought I had read all the episode descriptions on both web sites I monitor. Could this be an episode I don't remember seeing?? Is it in Season 2 or 3, or 7? I need to look this one up. Is it SHIPPEY??
                      "Chernobyl" is our name for the 'episode that cannot be named.' The one with in it. The first of too many, unfortunately. As I said once before, it's like in Harry Potter, no one wants to say Voldemort's name-- it's too terrible.

ship sistah

p.s. keep asking questions, you'll be a vet in no time. the lingo is half the fun around here.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

This regularly scheduled Shipper Thread is interrupted to bring you a short course on CPR.

Thanks for the first aid tips. I'll keep this handy for the day all our wishes come true!! Maybe we should borrow the paddles from the RDA/Jack thunk thread, just in case!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Unfortunately, I'll probably be watching it alone. Can you give yourself CPR? Not quite like giving yourself the heimlich. I guess I could just make sure 911 is on the speed dial. I wish we could all watch it together! Or at least chat together during the show. If we ever got a really good kiss or -- heavens!-- a love scene, all we'd see on the monitor is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Aye!!!

waterfall

Comment

yay! i'm a big blue furry monster of ship cookies!
                              spoilers for season 6 & 7, metamorphosis and grace
                              anyway, back to relative sanity.
                              usually when there's a nice unexpected shippy moment like in metamorphosis for example, i get all happy and on occasion i may actually allow a little, minute squelly noise to escape (its a good thing i watch stargate alone the first time i watch it or i'd probably embaress myself, i'm so not ordinarily like that), but the first time i saw grace, i was actually to shocked by the absolute hotness of that kiss to do anything but gasp and just sit there slack jawed for the entire thing. then i nearly thunked!
                              that was one amazing kiss. talk about chemistry, i really don't think that those two characters would need any monkey sex cookies if they were given half a chance.

Comment

Ooooh! I have an idea!! Ship Cookie Monster, formerly known as Stargate Barbie, will get a job on Stargate as a Furling. The plan is perfect. No one would suspect a Furling to swap cookies.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X