This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Can we not talk about her attributes at all or is it just how she got her attributes? Aren't the RDA thunkers talking about his attributes with wild abandon? Just don't want there to be a double standard here.

ship sistah
    ROFL
    Only you Ship Sistah...would be looking for a loophole
    They might mean that it is not good to talk about *that* part of the anatomy. The RDA thunkers I think make mention of hands, fingers, eyes, eyelashes, feet and then tend to get more general. Mainly things that a fairly mellow. We do *try* to stay PG.
    It may be that *That* part of a woman's anatomy is just off limits as well as *that* part of a man's is...as this is a PG forum.

Oh My I hope Oz doesn't see *wild abandon* and RDA in the same sentence We may have a mutiny over in the RDA thread hee hee
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey guys ..

I watched "The saint" tonight with Val kilmer and who ever the girl was ..but while in Moscow ..He had to hide into a frozen river ...she helped him recover by giving him some body heat ...She took her top off and just left her bra ..and said "that the only thing to help you"....or something like that.

Now I was just thinking ...that may be ....after the lost city....when the team ( Teal', Daniel and Sam) goes and recover Jack ....they may have to warm him up and because Daniel and Teal'c are Men AND Sam is around .....they may look at Sam in a strange way ..meaning "Can you do it"...Sam will smile ...take her top off ...with just her bra on ..like the girl in "the saint" until Jack wakes up ...which could be a few hours...

Now for us Shippers ..it could be very shippy and for the others ...well ...it could be one of those things ...team members have got to do ..except ..it 's better if it comes from a woman on the international TV..

.....Hey ..what do ya think about that???
      May be TPTB don't want to spoil anything but this could happen ...Don't ya think???

I hope I'm onto something here

Good night ...sleep tight

Caty aa ShipDiva ....
      Last edited by Catysg1; 29 May 2004, 03:05 PM.

Comment

ahoyhoy
        spoilers for grace, season 7
        my theory about why the aliens in grace didn't get sam is because, not only did she not get into one of the escape pods with the others, but she was also in the engine room, so she may have been shielded by their sensors. we know that they could have taken her off the ship because they replaced the crew directly to the ship, so thats my theory.

i suppose the ship cookie monsters job would be to eat the cookies and to assist in the distribution of the cookies, and to count the cookies. and to say "COOKIE!" a lot.
        among other things. i will have to get a big furry blue suit if i get the job though, i think.
        also, loving the potato head pics. very funny. i actually have a mr potato head at home, and i have a very tough time looking at it now

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          i suppose the ship cookie monsters job would be to eat the cookies and to assist in the distribution of the cookies, and to count the cookies. and to say "COOKIE!" a lot.
          among other things. i will have to get a big furry blue suit if i get the job though, i think.
          All in favor of stargate barbie being the , say Ay!

"Ay!"

You have my vote. please distribute blue cookie my way please.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Hey guys ..

Now I was just thinking ...that may be ....after the lost city....when the team ( Teal', Daniel and Sam) goes and recover Jack ....they may have to warm him up and because Daniel and Teal'c are Men AND Sam is around .....they may look at Sam in a strange way ..meaning "Can you do it"...Sam will smile ...take her top off ...with just her bra on ..like the girl in "the saint" until Jack wakes up ...which could be a few hours...

Now for us Shippers ..it could be very shippy and for the others ...well ...it could be one of those things ...team members have got to do ..except ..it 's better if it comes from a woman on the international TV..

I hope I'm onto something here

Good night ...sleep tight

Caty aa ShipDiva ....
            I don't know if it's going to happen, but that was a really fun read, Caty.

ship sistah

Comment

I don't know if it's going to happen, but that was a really fun read, Caty.

ship sistah

Well it happened in "The saint" and Jack is as hot as Simon templar.....

Of course ..being frozen ..he may need a little bit of help from a close friend ..and his one true love....cuz when hearts beat faster ..you usually get hot quicker HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

spoilers, season opener, nothin' new
                Well, she helped him out with some body heat in "solitudes," I don't see why she wouldn't help in defrosting him now. And since she's bigger up there, all the more heat to give Jack-- oh, oops! That slipped. Maybe that's how she ends up nekkid in the season opener.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  You know we're all going fall out of our chairs & off the sofas & beds when TPTB actually let our someone special make LOVE to her & the power grid will go on the fritz as all of our pent up tension is released!
                  Just think of the poor emergency rooms having to treat all those shippers with sprained arms, wrists, ankles, etc.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Just think of the poor emergency rooms having to treat all those shippers with sprained arms, wrists, ankles, etc.
                    I think it will be our hearts bursting with joy, Ship Nana!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nana! Can I rant or what?! I was simply on a tear yesterday.
                      I'm not even a big complainer usually. I'm a shipper , not a ranter . I want to have nice, loving thoughts all the time. I want to eat orange and purple shipper cookies and get all warm and fuzzy and dreamy. I tear up at the slightest romantic nuance. I want everyone's dreams to come true and live happily ever after.

AND THEN CAME CHERNOBYL.

I want to go back to the the way I was.

So TPTB better not mess with me !

help!

GRRRRR!!!!

Which side will win Ship Sistah's soul? Stay tuned...

It's just that you said everything I was thinking but you said it much more eloquently than I ever could!!!!!

I know how you feel. Sometimes I think that I am schizophrenic or that I have multiple personality disorder.

Part of the time I'm optimistic about Sam/Jack and then sometimes I get soooo depressed and just know that TPTB are gonna let us down.

We just need to have one tinnie, tiny, miniscule, itsy, bitsy spoiler just for us shippers. We're not asking for anything big just a tidbit to help save our sanity. That's not asking for too much is it? We promise that we will keep it a secret, just on this thread between us Shippers. Shhhhh!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        OK, no more BIG pix... But really - I don't think that the small/medium-sized ones like my Heroes hugs and RDA/AT Chemistry are making this place slow. However, I will obey.

Anyway, to those of you (OK, MajorSal, Oz, Tame, Marimba, et. al) who like the Potatohead Collection, I've added a few more. Guess I was 'inspired' (hah!) by the latest S8 spoilers... (Ok, I love AT, but she really did seem to come off kind of defensive and shrill...maybe it was the shouting and the finger pointing -- yeah it's hard to know if she was if you weren't there...but didn't like her answers much). So a few of my Potato pix are in reaction to that...

No BIG pix, huh?? These are 200 pixels, btw.

OK, go to my page if you really want to see what I have to say :

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm
                        Oh Mala, those new ones are great!!!!

Have you sent them to TPTB? That is who needs to see 'em!!!! Hehehehehe
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Okay, let me see if I can get this straight:

Yellow cookies: wild monkey sex
                          Orange cookies: generally disorient, but in a good way
                          Purple cookies: warm and fuzzy
                          Blue cookies: dreamy bliss
                          Chocolate cookies: rich and luscious, especially served warm
                          (although, I don't know if this one has anything to do with ship )

shippers rule! who needs drugs when you've got all this yummy love at hand.

ship sistah
                          Ship Sistah, there are just times when nothing will do but Chocolate Shipper Cookies: rich and luscious, especially served warm with cold milk. Those are desperate times, I might add!!!!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Can you imagine what this thread would be like if we actually got what we wanted? Either it would be a very empty place because we 1. couldn't stop jumping up and down 2. couldn't see the keyboard or monitor through our tears 3. all fainted 4. were still rewinding and playing the love scene, screw the thread. Or we would have 1000 posts by the end of the weekend after the show aired, reveling in the disection of every second. Probably a little of both. I can't wait!

ship sistah
                            Yea, but I'm gonna have a heck of a time typing in a cast after I fall off the chair!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              It's nice to be loved!!!! Glad I could make your day!!!!

I did re-watch "Grace" today and was gonna watch "Chernoble" to test my theory,but I couldn't find it. The tape fairy must have erased it for me.
                              Spoiler space

In "Grace" why was Sam the only one that wasn't 'taken'?
                              The only thing I can think of is because of her unconcious state that the alien protected her from the other aliens, and that said alien was able to look into her mind and was intriuged by what it saw.

The alien entity that made Sam dilusional after her head injury perhaps was just trying to communicate with her and figure out her emotions and couldn't figure out why "regulations" were such a big deal and was really interested in why she wasn't happy.
                              The "Daniel" really seemed to want her to try and communicate with it and since it took the form of a little girl that says to me that it understands raw emotions like love and unhappiness.

In the infirmiry after Jack left she still heard 'twinkle twinkle little star' saying to me that the alien was still there in her head with her.

Then the next show is there.
                              The timeline doesn't make sense either, far too fast.
                              At that anniversery party, they got thier picture taken and I thought that they didn't know anyone there, so how did she get that picture??
                              Not to mention that they 'did it' the night of the party and then he walked out on her and she went to work and right to the stakeout that night and then got hurt following her and was taken to the SGC infirmiry?
                              Then she comes up with that picture when she tells him about the Stargate and with him being hurt, if it was real you know she wouldn't leave the base.

Mebey she's three fries short of a happy meal or still under alien influence.
                              Untill I see actually converse with another character, not just Sam, I'm gonna entertain the notion that is just a figment of Sam's imagination and therefore does not exist.

But 5th doesn't know that is just in her head.
                              Montana and Minnesota are too much alike if you ask me.

What I want to see is because she's supposedly involved with her and Jack are becoming closer and eventually she's gonna figure out that she really wants Jack and when she tries to break up with telling him she can't be with him anymore because she's in love with Jack and wants to be with him, instead of yelling just fades away to "Grace" and says "See? Now you can be happy"

So I think is just Sam's imagination.
                              That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                              I feel better now.

waterfall
                              Wow Waterfall. That is a great scenario and it explains everything!!!! Now I feel so much better.

That is your story and I'm sticking to it tooooooo!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Hey all! I'm really behind in reading all the posts, but I have yet, ANOTHER question....

I keep reading, or rather skimming through posts, where ya'll are talking about "Chernobyl" (sp?). I don't recognize that title, and I thought I had read all the episode descriptions on both web sites I monitor. Could this be an episode I don't remember seeing?? Is it in Season 2 or 3, or 7? I need to look this one up. Is it SHIPPEY??
                                SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Working...
                                X