This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    as for the ship cookie monster. i think we should have one. if someone else wants it more, i'll step aside.
    What would be the job description of the cookie monster? Nana makes the cookies, so would the monster steal the cookies from the rest of us?! Oh no!

Ship Sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

[/url]

OMG!!!!! THESE ARE SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you crack me up!!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Let's see to date there are yellow, blue, purple and orange Shipper Cookies. Hmmm, have I forgotten any?
        Okay, let me see if I can get this straight:

Yellow cookies: wild monkey sex
        Orange cookies: generally disorient, but in a good way
        Purple cookies: warm and fuzzy
        Blue cookies: dreamy bliss
        Chocolate cookies: rich and luscious, especially served warm
        (although, I don't know if this one has anything to do with ship )

shippers rule! who needs drugs when you've got all this yummy love at hand.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          You know we're all going fall out of our chairs & off the sofas & beds when TPTB actually let our someone special make LOVE to her & the power grid will go on the fritz as all of our pent up tension is released!
          Can you imagine what this thread would be like if we actually got what we wanted? Either it would be a very empty place because we 1. couldn't stop jumping up and down 2. couldn't see the keyboard or monitor through our tears 3. all fainted 4. were still rewinding and playing the love scene, screw the thread. Or we would have 1000 posts by the end of the weekend after the show aired, reveling in the disection of every second. Probably a little of both. I can't wait!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            I'm glad they were together in the end, but it took 7 seasons and 3 movies to get there--15 years! That was a lot of time and I have to admit to being underwhelmed by that point. Too little, too late for me; my ship was ruined. We never got to see them be a couple and living and working together happily. Hopefully, Jack and Sam will get together this season and we have a little time to see them interact. If there are future movies, even better, but I can't wait too long without feeling disgruntled.

ship sistah

That's *exactly* how I felt with Troi and Riker *finally* being together! Too little, too late. If it had happened on the show, I'd have shipper fainted. They stretched out the journey too long, so I was more than a bit uninterested by the time they reached their destination. PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE don't do this with Sam and Jack!!!

Sally
            Last edited by majorsal; 28 May 2004, 09:06 PM. Reason: oops
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Oh, waterfall!!!!!!!! Have I told you how much I love you today! (In a non-shippy platonic kind of way LOL) OMG--the more I think about this, the more I like it! What an idea!! After all--NO ONE else from the SGC has seen him!! She could have imagined him after that MAJOR head injury she had!!

And he 'conveniently' lives in another town! That would explain his absence!! OMG--maybe she got possessed by the alien and it's making her delusional!

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! You've stumbled on to the perfect way out of the Ptui dilemma!

It's nice to be loved!!!! Glad I could make your day!!!!

I did re-watch "Grace" today and was gonna watch "Chernoble" to test my theory,but I couldn't find it. The tape fairy must have erased it for me.
              Spoiler space

In "Grace" why was Sam the only one that wasn't 'taken'?
              The only thing I can think of is because of her unconcious state that the alien protected her from the other aliens, and that said alien was able to look into her mind and was intriuged by what it saw.

The alien entity that made Sam dilusional after her head injury perhaps was just trying to communicate with her and figure out her emotions and couldn't figure out why "regulations" were such a big deal and was really interested in why she wasn't happy.
              The "Daniel" really seemed to want her to try and communicate with it and since it took the form of a little girl that says to me that it understands raw emotions like love and unhappiness.

In the infirmiry after Jack left she still heard 'twinkle twinkle little star' saying to me that the alien was still there in her head with her.

Then the next show is there.
              The timeline doesn't make sense either, far too fast.
              At that anniversery party, they got thier picture taken and I thought that they didn't know anyone there, so how did she get that picture??
              Not to mention that they 'did it' the night of the party and then he walked out on her and she went to work and right to the stakeout that night and then got hurt following her and was taken to the SGC infirmiry?
              Then she comes up with that picture when she tells him about the Stargate and with him being hurt, if it was real you know she wouldn't leave the base.

Mebey she's three fries short of a happy meal or still under alien influence.
              Untill I see actually converse with another character, not just Sam, I'm gonna entertain the notion that is just a figment of Sam's imagination and therefore does not exist.

But 5th doesn't know that is just in her head.
              Montana and Minnesota are too much alike if you ask me.

What I want to see is because she's supposedly involved with her and Jack are becoming closer and eventually she's gonna figure out that she really wants Jack and when she tries to break up with telling him she can't be with him anymore because she's in love with Jack and wants to be with him, instead of yelling just fades away to "Grace" and says "See? Now you can be happy"

So I think is just Sam's imagination.
              That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
              I feel better now.

waterfall

Comment

Trying to be an optimist - we can only hope that the positive aspects of the relationship, even if would turn out that he's only AlienInducedPhantasyPete ("hey - he treats me better than any guy I've had so far & hey - I had sex for the first time in 7 years!") (note: not "I made love") will help her see it's just a mediocre relationship, not the barnburner, soul-satisfier she wants/need/could have w/Jack. (and that she is worth it & does deserve better)

You know we're all going fall out of our chairs & off the sofas & beds when TPTB actually let our someone special make LOVE to her & the power grid will go on the fritz as all of our pent up tension is released!
                ShimmeringStar.....GLAD you put your two cents in!!!!

And you ain't just whistlin dixie....the power grid will probably fritz ALL OVER the place
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

A few notes about the article in SCI-FI mag. I was over at B & N and can't believe I actually bought the mag as I'd sworn off that sort of expensive sin years ago, BUT
                  Season 8 Spoilers
                  #
                  $
                  %
                  ^
                  &
                  There are really two articles--the first is about both SG1 and Atlantis. Jack gets unfrozen in the first 2-part ep, and it's all about how he gets unfrozen and towards the end he becomes General and head of SGC. Nothing new for us there. Hints that he will free his brain of the Ancient's knowledge but doesn't say how. Well he has to to take over SCG. But Anyway Cooper says the focus will remain on the core four members of SG1. He also says about Jack still going on missions--"O'Neill has never really done things by the book or with any kind of conventional thinking in the past." Hmmmm, so way can't he.........???? Also an entity will invade the base, jumping from person to person. Guess you all knew Teal'c will have hair. I do have some comments on the second main article we've been angstizing over and questions about a picture in it--when did Sam jump Daniel? But later

Comment

Sam jumped Daniel? Say what? Is it the same picture that was up in the Ressurection section on Gateworld?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Anyway, to those of you (OK, MajorSal, Oz, Tame, Marimba, et. al) who like the Potatohead Collection, I've added a few more. Guess I was 'inspired' (hah!) by the latest S8 spoilers... (Ok, I love AT, but she really did seem to come off kind of defensive and shrill...maybe it was the shouting and the finger pointing -- yeah it's hard to know if she was if you weren't there...but didn't like her answers much). So a few of my Potato pix are in reaction to that...

OMG, those were hilarious!!! You are brilliant! ROTFLMAO. Stalker spud and the "new villian" are classic.

Ship Sistah
                      Last edited by sacme; 28 May 2004, 10:55 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by waterfall
                        I did re-watch "Grace" today and was gonna watch "Chernoble" to test my theory,but I couldn't find it. The tape fairy must have erased it for me.
                        Spoiler space

In "Grace" why was Sam the only one that wasn't 'taken'?
                        The only thing I can think of is because of her unconcious state that the alien protected her from the other aliens, and that said alien was able to look into her mind and was intriuged by what it saw.
                        I rewatched too. All the escape pods were released, everyone had abandoned ship. Since she was unconscious she missed the boat, so to speak, and no one went to look for her because they were to busy saving their own butts. The aliens must have captured the crew after they had left the Prometheus.

Mebey she's three fries short of a happy meal or still under alien influence.
                        Untill I see actually converse with another character, not just Sam, I'm gonna entertain the notion that is just a figment of Sam's imagination and therefore does not exist.

But 5th doesn't know that is just in her head.
                        Montana and Minnesota are too much alike if you ask me.

What I want to see is because she's supposedly involved with her and Jack are becoming closer and eventually she's gonna figure out that she really wants Jack and when she tries to break up with telling him she can't be with him anymore because she's in love with Jack and wants to be with him, instead of yelling just fades away to "Grace" and says "See? Now you can be happy"

So I think is just Sam's imagination.
                        That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                        I feel better now.

waterfall
                        I'm still liking your idea, though. is a nightmare, torture device or alien lesson. We can't possibly take him seriously.

ship sistah
                        Last edited by sacme; 28 May 2004, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          i read that book in about 2 days. not bad for someone who gets so bored so easily it usually takes a month and thats IF i even finish the book.

i think sam and jack still beat any other sci fi couple (that i've seen) hands down. star trek just cannot write ship anywhere near as well. i also think that ST can't write women characters very well. with a few exceptions.
                          I read Imzadi in two days, too. I started to slow down when there were only a few pages left, though, because I didn't want it to end. I agree with you about women in ST. Troi was totally wasted-- the books did a lot more for her. I also agree that sam and jack beat other couples. They are both such strong characters and are just beautiful together. They seem more real somehow, too. I guess because Stargate takes place present day.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Let's see to date there are yellow, blue, purple and orange Shipper Cookies. Hmmm, have I forgotten any?
                            THE ORANGE COOKIES ARE MINE!

*falls off chair*

They're.... *chews on orangelicious cookie*... mine.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

YES! Hundreds of shippers spontaneously combust, news at 11.<g> If this happens, I will kiss the feet of every writer for bringing me my happy ending! I need a happy ending! I NEED happy endings, period! Wow, my eyes are bulging.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, to those of you (OK, MajorSal, Oz, Tame, Marimba, et. al) who like the Potatohead Collection, I've added a few more. Guess I was 'inspired' (hah!) by the latest S8 spoilers...
                                Oh, god, Mala, those pics are great! You're an artist!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X