Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my shipper family for all the birthday wishes!!! I hope my birthday wish comes true...

Screw the Regs!! Down with !! Sam and Jack forever!!!

I'm pretty sure this is small enough so it is time...

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      I'm caught up! yay!

ship sistah
      Congratulations!!

It is not an easy task, but it is an enjoyable one!

Token ~

Comment

Spoilers Season 8
        <snip>

I'm guessing the nekkid crawling around is part of her torture. Unless, she's trying to defrost jack with her body heat.
        ROTFLMAO......I wish!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Spoilers for S7 and S8 *big spoiler warning*

o
          l
          d
          m
          c
          d
          o
          n
          a
          l
          d
          h
          a
          d
          a
          f
          a
          r
          m
          e
          i
          e
          i
          o

<snip>

snip, snip

I know some fans aren't pleased. I know they call him Stalker Pete because he did a background check on Carter, and again I say, she didn't know. She is not aware of what he did. She knows he followed her to the stakeout, but that's his cop instinct. It's just human nature to
          be inquisitive, and if you add to the fact that the
          person is a cop, and knows that the person you love is going to be in danger, his actions are completely excusable.

Sugarshaker waves to all the shippers!

I am hopelessly behind on all these posts, so please forgive me if someone already said this. I can't believe what I'm reading here. Yuck. If your daughter's boyfriend parked down the street from her house, and watched her comings and goings, and followed her in her car, would that be acceptable? I think most people would say this is a complete no-brainer.

I know there's been a lot said about how AT had to say something like this to support the party line, and that may be true, but I had to get this off my chest anyway. It's not OK for anyone to do that to my daughter (if I had one) and it's not OK for anyone to do it to Sam either! There. That and some yellow shipper cookies and I'll be fine.

I'm on vacation next week, so instead of my usual beach reading, I'm printing out all the posts I've yet to read (pages and pages) and taking them with me to catch up on. (Yes, I ended that sentence with a preposition! ) Reading you guys is better than reading John Grisham any day!

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            Off topic I know, but I liked Troi with Worf, (unlike Pete, did I say I disliked him yet?) even tho I was a devout Riker/Troi shipper, but at least they got married in the end. Wasn't that sweeeeeet?
            I'm glad they were together in the end, but it took 7 seasons and 3 movies to get there--15 years! That was a lot of time and I have to admit to being underwhelmed by that point. Too little, too late for me; my ship was ruined. We never got to see them be a couple and living and working together happily. Hopefully, Jack and Sam will get together this season and we have a little time to see them interact. If there are future movies, even better, but I can't wait too long without feeling disgruntled.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              I'm on vacation next week, so instead of my usual beach reading, I'm printing out all the posts I've yet to read (pages and pages) and taking them with me to catch up on. (Yes, I ended that sentence with a preposition! ) Reading you guys is better than reading John Grisham any day!
              Bye Sugarshaker! Have a great vaycay! Rememer your suntan lotion!

ship sistah

Comment

I'm glad they were together in the end, but it took 7 seasons and 3 movies to get there--15 years! That was a lot of time and I have to admit to being underwhelmed by that point. Too little, too late for me; my ship was ruined. We never got to see them be a couple and living and working together happily. Hopefully, Jack and Sam will get together this season and we have a little time to see them interact. If there are future movies, even better, but I can't wait too long without feeling disgruntled.

ship sistah

I hope so too..I hope that if season 9 is going ahead , they won't make us wait until the end of season 9 for Sam and jack to be together
                .It's not right ..

They should do it as soon as they can ..middle of season 8 ..and then move on from UST to RST and back to the rich team episodes...with sublte ship between Sam and Jack off world and heavy ship at home when they are alone

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Unfortunately some of the pictures are still too big. They have to fall within the signature guidelines which if you look at the FAQ can be no more than 200 pixels tall. Just to give you some reference Token's last picture is 327 pixels tall (sorry Token, I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm just trying to give some sort of scale). Again, I hate to be the big burly billy-club bearing prison matron but rules is rules and the people with dial-up thank you.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    I LOVE conspiracies! <g> But, in the dvd commentary on Chernobyl, one of the peeps doing it said that PS followed Sam from her house to Daniel's house, where the stakeout setting up ppl left the van for sg-1. BUT, all your points make sense! I want it to be true! Yes, make it true!

Sally
                    I love (not) how they come up with all these excuses and justifications and explanations months after the episode aired. They must have really felt sucker-punched by the reaction to this show.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                      "If he was just curious, then he would have watched Sam for an hour, saw that she was on a regular stakeout and left. stayed there ALL NIGHT surveilling Sam-- as if SHE was the criminal! "

I don't think he stayed there all night. Seem's like I made a special effort, the second time I watched that episode, to notice what he was wearing when he made that phone call from his car, and I came away with the opinion that it was a different morning and he was following her around town. Anyone else think that?
                      I believe this is the order: made the phone call to the FBI the morning he ran out on Sam. He trailed Sam to the stakeout that night and it lasted until the next morning, when they captured Osiris. So while Sam was watching a murdering, manipulating, ego-maniacal, enslavor of worlds and fake god; Pit thought it so very important to keep tabs on the brilliant, dependable, caring, disciplined, heroic Sam. Funny, huh.

ship sistah

Comment

ship sistah
                        Ship Sistah
                        I am with you onthis one......by the time Troi and Riker got married I was like..."Who gives a hoot" we got a wedding scene big flippin deal........because THAT was all we got anyways........

Does it show I was a bit bitter about that one
                        I am tired of being suckered
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Ship Sistah
                          I am with you onthis one......by the time Troi and Riker got married I was like..."Who gives a hoot" we got a wedding scene big flippin deal........because THAT was all we got anyways........

Does it show I was a bit bitter about that one
                          I am tired of being suckered

OH Tame is in a bad mood this afternoon ..

Don't blame you..I don't know Troi and riker but I know Mulder and Scully and the fans got really frustrated with all the teasing ....We wanted a love scene ..we never had it ..and and we waited 9 years for a cuddle in a double bed ..and fully clothed
                          I have a bit more hope with Stargate cuz we saw a bit more nudity in the potatoe episode ...so there is hope for Sam and JACK to be in bed fully naked soon. and I'm getting frustrated too. *Dang* and I want it all

caty aka ShipDiva
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 28 May 2004, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Sacme. I'll be way behind on this thread again when I come back, but catching up on shipperdom gives me something exciting to look forward to!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              OH Tame is in a bad mood this afternoon ..

Don't blame you..I don't know Troi and riker but I know Mulder and Scully and the fans got really frustrated with all the teasing ....We wanted a love scene ..we never had it ..and and we waited 9 years for a cuddle in a double bed ..and fully clothed
                              I have a bit more hope with Stargate cuz we saw a bit more nudity in the potatoe episode ...so there is hope for Sam and JACK to be in bed fully naked soon. and I'm getting frustrated too. *Dang* and I want it all

caty aka ShipDiva
                              LOL Caty.... not actually a BAD MOOD....just frustrated

and really wishing July 9th was ALREADY HERE!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                [snip]
                                The fact that a publicist was sitting there during the interview goes both ways with me.
                                [snip]
                                But another telling point is that RDA is normally pretty open and candid in interviews...THAT was a VERY subdued RDA that I read. So who was the publicist there to corral. AT knows how to keep her mouth shut usually. RDA...he blabs all over the place!! So that was more telling to me that HE was so quiet. THAT gives me more HOPE then AT's outburst.

So I came away cautious yet hopeful, I am a *StarGate Shipper* Heck we are always Hopeful!!!!
                                Ooooh, hadn't thought about that but I think you're right! He is usually VERY chatty in interviews and he was VERY quiet comparatively in this one! That gives me hope too!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X