This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Thanks, dipsofjazz, ShipDiva, and marimba for the birthday wishes!!! I'll be sure to wish for a certain pairing as I blow out the candles. They need all the help they can get.

You guys have brightened my day!! I think I must have accidentally eaten a purple cookie 'cause I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Nope. It's all the Shipper family love.

Token
    Happy Belated Birthday, Token!
    I hope you had a great day!

ship sistah

p.s. geminis rock!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Yes. Jack said to Teal'c, "Make sure to grab Carter's underwear out of my locker, okay?" Teal'c, being sick of being involved in his two friends sex-capades, merely nods and agrees.

Sally
      LOL. Shouldn't Jack keep it on him? It would keep him warm in the freezer.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Just FYI, when I snipped the complete article that was posted on this thread I did leave in all of the parts pertaining to ship. So there are no other shippy tidbits in the article. Only some comments from RDA regarding his promotion and another little morsel of gossip regarding a scene from the season opener which includes AT crawling naked through a tube which....well...um...yeah. Anyway, there is no (in her words) bum or boobilage shots so I'm thinking something along the lines of the shot of MS in Fallen.
        Whoa! I bet ship daddy won't mind that! (miss him)

Wow, I wonder what that's all about?! Don't tell me, I don't want to be spoiled.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Oh! In all the angst over the ship lately I had FORGOTTEN that!! They dropped her because they said she didn't "test" well! I was like WHAT?! I liked her a lot and I don't think I've run across anyone yet that out and out disliked her! (hubs LOVED her) Interesting how they "test" her stuff and not Ptui's! If they had "tested" him we probably wouldn't be seeing any more! You'd think the huge viewer reaction would tell them something but alas, I guess not!
          I really liked jessica steen, too. In fact, I'd rather have Sam date Dr. Weir than Potato Poo. Are the regs a problem? She's a civilian.

Yeah, that testing thing seems like such a crock. who conducted this test? I can't believe more that 10% of fans like , but he ain't going nowhere. grumble, grumble, #$$%#@ It does make DDL being a relative seem unfair.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
            SPOILERS season 8

Did anyone see the thingie on Conan O'Brien???
            The part where *Col.Carter* and Sg-1 were under fire and O'Neill decided to open the iris to let them in??
            Just like Hammond in "Chain Reaction" he shouldn't have opened the iris, but he did anyway, cause it was Sam and his friends.
            I'm thinking shippy here folks.

Also what was that in the AT/RDA interview about Carter being *nekkid* ?
            Cause it doesn't sound like a team thing, and it sounds like some weird
            alien exipirement to me.
            Anyone have any ideas???

waterfall
            It was weird, but nice, hearing Sam called Colonel Carter. And it was weird-- and something I'm going to have to work hard to accept-- that Jack won't be with her on missions anymore. I'm going to miss that. I liked the cameraderie-- of the whole team, really-- and him watching her six in dangerous situations. It was interesting seeing Jack in his civvies on base, too.

I'm guessing the nekkid crawling around is part of her torture. Unless, she's trying to defrost jack with her body heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

I don't think AT was necessarily condoning the characterization of (I trust this is the correct emoticon ). Rather, it seems to make sense for AT to be talking about Sam when reading the above quotes in the context of the whole article. Specifically, she was speaking of Sam's weakness that would be explored (and, hopefully, overcome) in the upcoming season. In an earlier section, AT started talking about Sam by stating that Then she went on to say while never making any apologies about Sam's commnad ability. Now, just what "weak spots" of Sam's do you suppose she was referring to?
              Very interesting take on things Liebestraume-- as always. You don't post a lot, but when you do you always have a way of seeing things that calm me down and make me feel optimistic again. I've yet to read the entire article. I'm hoping I can go out and buy the mag today.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                ship sistah,

That was one heck of a sermon. All I can say is "WOW! Preach on!!"
                I know that was a seriously long rant, sorry about that. I read portions of the recent interview and it got to me and then I didn't have time to get back online. So I was stewing by myself for awhile. And then I finally got back online and vented-- like Jack in WoO during the ketchup/mustard plate scene. LOL. If I had been able to read other posters that probably would have kept me more cool. That's why this thread is so great. If you hear something disappointing, there is someone here that will turn you around, give you another point of view and get you optimistic again.

ship sistah

Comment

I'm caught up! yay!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                    Morjana made a great list of all the shippy episodes on the old forum -- don't know if I could find it, but I DID print it out. I could recreate it after Sunday (rough weekend ahead), so send me a message if you would still like it after that.

Di
                    THANKS! I would really appreciate that!
                    SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                      There is an excerpt at post #402 (or is it 502?) on this thread. Let us know what you think about it!

Di
                      FOUND it! Thanks soooo much! That tid bit of insight just made my day!! Ya'll are AWESOME!!
                      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Sorry, don't know how to quote only part of a message, so I copied it. Hope this is ok...

"If he was just curious, then he would have watched Sam for an hour, saw that she was on a regular stakeout and left. stayed there ALL NIGHT surveilling Sam-- as if SHE was the criminal! "

I don't think he stayed there all night. Seem's like I made a special effort, the second time I watched that episode, to notice what he was wearing when he made that phone call from his car, and I came away with the opinion that it was a different morning and he was following her around town. Anyone else think that?

Of course, I also thought Sam said, "We were married??".
                        Last edited by Leanna; 28 May 2004, 02:24 AM.
                        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Ya know, I've often wondered this myself.
                          Something smells fishy and it's not Jack's lake.
                          Mabey the reason they are continuing with this storyline that they have something up their sleeve that will be revealed in a later story.

Actually I've just had a very interesting thought.

I always thought that 'S arrival was a little too conveniant in terms of timing.

Imagine this:
                          Perhaps the reason that no one got upset about being at the stake out or about Sam telling him about the Stargate is that he is the "Chimera"
                          and that Sam is still suffering the effects of the alien in "Grace"??????

Think about it: When Sam said "It's Pete" at the stakeout Jack just had this confused look on his face and you never saw with anyone else but Sam.

Sam can talk about all she wants but what if nobody has met him??
                          Mebey is just another hallucination.

We can only hope.

waterfall
                          Pete knew where Sam lived because they were dating. Therefore, all he had to do was show up at her house early in the a.m. before she went to work... and keep tabs on her all day. Am I off base here? (no pun intended)
                          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            From the interview it seems as though she's probably trying to escape the replicators after having been tortured by Fifth of whatever his number is. Although exactly how and why she got naked in the first place is anyone's guess.

Do you think Jack is gonna be around like Mulder was around when he saved naked Scully from the frozen pod in the x-file the movie??

Interesting ..I would love to see that..When Mulder saved naked Scully , it was so shippy

AND I can see Jack saving naked Sam from the transparent tube or help her out...then she'll fall naked in his arms...like Scully did with Mulder .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              IMO, that's what happened to the last season of ST:TNG. While they were off trying to make DS9 a good little spinoff, TNG became so weak. They also decided to give Troi a boyfriend, screwing around with the 6 years of UST with Riker and fan shipdom. I hate the comparisons here.

ship sistah
                              Off topic I know, but I liked Troi with Worf, (unlike Pete, did I say I disliked him yet?) even tho I was a devout Riker/Troi shipper, but at least they got married in the end. Wasn't that sweeeeeet?

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                I know that was a seriously long rant, sorry about that. I read portions of the recent interview and it got to me and then I didn't have time to get back online. So I was stewing by myself for awhile. And then I finally got back online and vented-- like Jack in WoO during the ketchup/mustard plate scene. LOL. If I had been able to read other posters that probably would have kept me more cool. That's why this thread is so great. If you hear something disappointing, there is someone here that will turn you around, give you another point of view and get you optimistic again.

ship sistah
                                I enjoyed every word of your rant because it is what I'm feeling too. It feels good to vent then we can grab some cookies! There is a cookie for every mood.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X