X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leanna
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOKEN!
    (Leanna, I'm stealing your Birthday Wishes for Token )

and MANY MORE!!
    Di

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
      Im all for ship and I totally understand it, but does anybody know what the word "ship" means (in this context). Please dont laugh at my n00bish questions
      Please don't feel bad... I had the very same question when I first saw that term. I thought about what it could mean for, literally, weeks until I posted a question asking what it meant. And you know what?? It came to me in my own mind within hours while watching an SG-1 episode. The old, "ask the question and you will find the answer on your own" phenomina (sp?). Happens all the time to me!
      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        Don't need the monkey sex cookies though, to envision "Sam & Jack when...." Long before Nana concoted her m.s. cookie recipe, I'd already linked to my 1st fanfic & it was **ahem** how would one describe it? "Teal'c eyebrow-arching-worthy??!" Beyond NC17. Maybe even getting out of the R range. Approaching at least one X? Got to admit I enjoyed it nonetheless!!!
        What's the fic?! I want to read it! I live on nc17... I almost wrote something *real* nasty, like I do when naming these kinds of fics to my friend AQ. Let's just say I *really* like them.<g>

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          You want I go and delete mine so you can look all knowledgeable
          or I can just tell everyone that you REALLY are smart and usually A LOT funnier than me
          Well, if I'm going to try and fool everyone about my true nature, might as well go all out. Yes, I'm just SOOOO smart and funny...and innocent (I am not evil ) and sane...yep, I'm sane too.
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

??QUESTION??

I need to get offline now, but I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble loading the last page again after posting a reply or going back a few pages?? I really have a hard time finding "the end" again after I post a reply. See ya'll tomorrow!
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

I happened to remember who posted the links so I went back and got it for you
              Thanks, TameFarrar (and majorsal)!

Stupid Question #2: do I have to join either group to read the article?
              In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

I do that ALOT! I have even considered writing down a list of all the "shippey" episodes so I can just go to them and have a FEAST!! I do a lot of sssloooow motion. Especially on scenes like in "Grace". I repeat my favorite scenes over and over and over again for SEVERAL minutes... like my favorite scene in Heroes Pt. 2. (Which, b.t.w., happens to be, in my opinion, the ONLY scene worth watching in the whole of both episodes! And not because it is shippey either) ENJOY YOUR SHIP FEAST!!
                Morjana made a great list of all the shippy episodes on the old forum -- don't know if I could find it, but I DID print it out. I could recreate it after Sunday (rough weekend ahead), so send me a message if you would still like it after that.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  What's the fic?! I want to read it! I live on nc17... I almost wrote something *real* nasty, like I do when naming these kinds of fics to my friend AQ. Let's just say I *really* like them.<g>

Sally
                  One more post & then I'm off to bed....

I knew you were going to ask me that! I haven't had time to try to retrace my steps (errrr... clicks I mean) to find it again. It was in that initial period in March when I was reading the SCIFI BB & finding my way here, & checking out links that people were posting & somebody had put up a link to the writer's site & I linked........ (it helped that at that time I was in a month long training away from where I work at a place where there was a computer in front of each of us with 'Net access & I was sitting in the back row..... kept up w/the trainer & surfed all over the place!)

Was at home when I read that fic though. All I can remember (besides those warm fuzzy feelings about what happened in the story!) is the writer isn't writing right now. Took too much time from her school work? I dunno. (2 months is a long time ago.... heck, yesterday was a long time ago!) I'm afraid to start searching for it (partly 'cause I might land in the gutter again!) & because of the time it'd take to find it. (Lord, I've been here 3 hours tonight & 45 mins this a.m.!)

Well.... it's getting near 11 p.m. & I hear a thunderboomer heading this way from the west, so I'd better get a move on....

G'Night to all......
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Happy Birthday Token!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

I too would like to find out how to locate that interview!
                      There is an excerpt at post #402 (or is it 502?) on this thread. Let us know what you think about it!

Di

Comment

Just FYI, when I snipped the complete article that was posted on this thread I did leave in all of the parts pertaining to ship. So there are no other shippy tidbits in the article. Only some comments from RDA regarding his promotion and another little morsel of gossip regarding a scene from the season opener which includes AT crawling naked through a tube which....well...um...yeah. Anyway, there is no (in her words) bum or boobilage shots so I'm thinking something along the lines of the shot of MS in Fallen.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

Thanks, TameFarrar (and majorsal)!

Stupid Question #2: do I have to join either group to read the article?
                          you may have to.... but you can leave soon after if you I am sure.
                          I am a member of RDAfans Like ya can't tell why
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                            Well, if I'm going to try and fool everyone about my true nature, might as well go all out. Yes, I'm just SOOOO smart and funny...and innocent (I am not evil ) and sane...yep, I'm sane too.
                            No really Tasha is REALLY REALLY funny and I will vouch for her she is as SANE as............
                            well ME
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Anyway, there is no (in her words) bum or boobilage shots so I'm thinking something along the lines of the shot of MS in Fallen.
                              Which by the way...I do not think they showed enough of the hard work MS put in at the gym ................. well I'm just sayin

Comment

Which by the way...I do not think they showed enough of the hard work MS put in at the gym ................. well I'm just sayin
                                Believe me, you'll hear absolutely no arguement from me on that point.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X