This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye
    OY! To reassure CatySG1 and Revet -- I only guess at what Jack said to Teal'c!! Did not intend to imply any certainty there!!! Might have said his fly was open!! Might not have said anything -- but Teal'c did look surprised/concerned! ANy other ideas?
    Yes. Jack said to Teal'c, "Make sure to grab Carter's underwear out of my locker, okay?" Teal'c, being sick of being involved in his two friends sex-capades, merely nods and agrees.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

...Therefore Sam and Jack being not so overt to start with, will just behave the way they always are..they know each other so well already that being together only or married ( except discovering the intimacy) should not be a big change for them anyway.

Caty, you've got a great point there...... these are 2 people who been through & shared some very intense moments & over 7 years really do know each other very well..... probably better than any other family/friend/lover has ever known them. And yet w/all they're up against - AF rules, TPTB, Mr. - they still conduct themselves in a professional manner that doesn't smack their mutual attraction/feelings in the face of their co-workers (Daniel & Teal'c excepted) or the off-worlders. (I know from my lurkerdays there's alot being said out there to the contrary; Sam being called googleyeyes & such...) As you're pointing out, a well-written romantic/love relationship betwen S/J wouldn't be so much different than what they've already been writing/filming/offering us these past years.

(Hope this works, it my 1st experience w/the quote/reply function & I have a feeling I might not have done it right.....)
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Yes, I see where you are going with this and it sound good. In other words, Sam will have gotten rid of all of her baggage and this will allow her to be with Jack unconditionally when the time comes!!!!

Did I get that right? If so, I sure do like that thought!!!
        Yes, Ship Nana, that was great!

*hands orange shipper cookie to friend*

There's something about these orange shipper cookies that make me feel *sooooo* good and... and.... what was I talking about again?

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

*cues band*

Happy Birthday to you
          Happy Birthday to you
          Happy Birthday dear Token
          Happy Birthday to you... and many mooooore

*kicks band out*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Oh Lorelei, you need a great big Shipper Hug for having to undergo the ordeal of watching "The Episode that Can Not Be Named" so here is your hug:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lorelei)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Now don't you feel better?!

If not try one of the ORANGE SHIPPER COOKIES. But heed the warnings on the label as apparently others have tried to type after eating them and it is not a pretty sight I have to tell ya.
            Thanks Ship Nana! Cookies always help. I wan't sure about orange but there's something in them... Now I'm working on a video full of happy S/J moments to cheer myself up.

Comment

Good evening, shippers! :waves:

Less than one month into the new forum, and you guys are already half-way through the 3rd thread. I can't keep up with you people!

So, this AT/RDA interview that everyone is talking about ... could someone post (or PM me) a link, please? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it. Perhaps I'm just being particularly dense tonight.
              In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Im all for ship and I totally understand it, but does anybody know what the word "ship" means (in this context). Please dont laugh at my n00bish questions
                [email protected]
                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                One nation under dog
                There of which I stand alone
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                  Im all for ship and I totally understand it, but does anybody know what the word "ship" means (in this context). Please dont laugh at my n00bish questions
                  It is just a shortened version of relationSHIP. The concensus is that it started with X-files.

People who "like a relationship beteen two characters are called "Shippers"
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Hello, newbie!!!

*waves*

You're funny. I like you. We like you. You're a shipper. You must stay. Have a shipper cookie. Have many. Have the MONKEY SEX ones. Envision Sam and Jack when... (edits for G-rated followers)

Welcome, ShimmeringStar! (cool name)

Sally
                    Here I go again.... let me try the quick reply button thing..... I will get the hang of this sooner or later!

Thanks MajorSal. Don't need the monkey sex cookies though, to envision "Sam & Jack when...." Long before Nana concoted her m.s. cookie recipe, I'd already linked to my 1st fanfic & it was **ahem** how would one describe it? "Teal'c eyebrow-arching-worthy??!" Beyond NC17. Maybe even getting out of the R range. Approaching at least one X? Got to admit I enjoyed it nonetheless!!! (and feel what happened in that fic is what would happen if TPTB gave our couple the privacy & opportunity.... FCOL, 7 years of pent-up longing, lust & love ain't going to play out too quietly during that 1st contact!)

Thanks for the name compliment. Finding a decent one that noone had snatched yet was hard & it took a bit to find something I could live with..........
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                      Ship is short for relationship...in this case, the relationship between Jack and Sam.
                      Tasha
                      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        It is just a shortened version of relationSHIP. The concensus is that it started with X-files.

People who "like a relationship beteen two characters are called "Shippers"
                        Darn it, Tame! I was going to pretend to be all knowledgable and answer this, but you beat me to it!
                        Tasha
                        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                          OY! To reassure CatySG1 and Revet -- I only guess at what Jack said to Teal'c!! Did not intend to imply any certainty there!!! Might have said his fly was open!! Might not have said anything -- but Teal'c did look surprised/concerned! ANy other ideas?
                          It could be that we'll see Jack's actual comment in a later episode, ala D&C...we didn't see the whole scene of Jack not leaving Sam behind the force field until D&C, although it originally happened in Upgrades. Can only hope he said "If I make it through this, Carter SO better lose the stalker boyfriend...if I don't, take care of him for me, T".
                          Di.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                            Darn it, Tame! I was going to pretend to be all knowledgable and answer this, but you beat me to it!
                            You want I go and delete mine so you can look all knowledgeable
                            or I can just tell everyone that you REALLY are smart and usually A LOT funnier than me
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

Less than one month into the new forum, and you guys are already half-way through the 3rd thread. I can't keep up with you people!

So, this AT/RDA interview that everyone is talking about ... could someone post (or PM me) a link, please? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it. Perhaps I'm just being particularly dense tonight.
                              I too would like to find out how to locate that interview!
                              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

I happened to remember who posted the links so I went back and got it for you

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I got them off either one of these groups:

SG1-Spoilergate
                                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

In the Files Section, SG-1, Photos, SciFi Magazine

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

In the Files Section, SciFi Magazine

I joined the latter one, copied the article to my desktop, then quit the list.<g>

Sally

I forgot to add: this article was scanned and uploaded to these groups, courtesy of Morjana. Thanks, Morjana!

Comment

Working...
                                X